Author Topic: Obama caught "sleeping" on the white house.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Solv0trollMens

• New JTFer
Obama caught "sleeping" on the white house.
« on: April 30, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »

:laugh:

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama caught "sleeping" on the white house.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
I know he is the president, but I think it shows disrespect to be in the White House leaned back in a chair with your feet up on the table. This is the action of someone with little class. It brings to mind Bill Clinton renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Only someone with little to no respect for the office of the presidency or the country would behave in such a manner.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
He was having a divine conversation with his prophet Muhammed.  :laugh:

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »
I know he is the president, but I think it shows disrespect to be in the White House leaned back in a chair with your feet up on the table. This is the action of someone with little class. It brings to mind Bill Clinton renting out the Lincoln bedroom. Only someone with little to no respect for the office of the presidency or the country would behave in such a manner.

He's not the president; he is a usurper. He deserves no respect at all, or any dignified treatment. But yes, you are right it is the action of someone with no class.

Anyone who would let his wife touch the Queen of England (against royal protocol), and give the Queen an IPOD (!) with HIS speeches on it, and gives the British PM Region 1 DVDs that he cannot even watch, is worse than classless.

JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »

He's not the president; he is a usurper. He deserves no respect at all, or any dignified treatment. But yes, you are right it is the action of someone with no class.

Anyone who would let his wife touch the Queen of England (against royal protocol), and give the Queen an IPOD (!) with HIS speeches on it, and gives the British PM Region 1 DVDs that he cannot even watch, is worse than classless.

JewishAmericanPatriot,

I could not agree with you more.
And, I could not have said it better myself.
You are spot on.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
I saw the picture, he does have his feet up on the desk. Just more evidence of his arrogance.

I heard about the Obamas giving the Queen an Ipod, I didn't know that the First Marxist Michelle touched the Queen.
Looks like Michelle is just as arrogant as her Muslim Husband.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »
This is the least of hussein osamas faults. The real problem with him is his love for the muslim nazi koran and that filthy religion.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »
At least while this abomination is asleep he can do less damage than when he is awake. I hope he sleeps a long , long time...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »
At least while this abomination is asleep he can do less damage than when he is awake. I hope he sleeps a long , long time...

I could not of said it better Muman.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

Very well stated.

This reminds me of when Barack Hussein Obama received some criticism for spending time putting together an NCAA Basketball Tournament prediction Bracket or was discussing what he considers the need for the NCAA to adopt a playoff format for Division IA College Football .      The more time Obama spends on leisure activities and the less time he spends on issues that can truly impact the United States,   the better.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Solv0trollMens

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »

& Now playing football on the oval office. ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »
I will say it,, he is a POS! What a disgrace that this animal holds the title of President of the United States.  If someons is a loyal American and not embarrassed by this whole situation then they are a bigger idiot then him and as well as a traitor.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »
I will say it,, he is a POS! What a disgrace that this animal holds the title of President of the United States.  If someons is a loyal American and not embarrassed by this whole situation then they are a bigger idiot then him and as well as a traitor.

Very true!!! I am angry at the imbeciles that voted for him. Even if they were duped by him and the media. If people were that naive and / or ignorant they had no business voting. The ones who voted for him to prove they weren't racist or as some sort of duty angers me most. They truly are traitors and are as responsible as obama and crew for the misery and destruction he has caused worldwide.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 11:58:01 PM »
Even my parents use to yell at me for propping my feet on an inexpensive coffee table and he's doing it to an antique cherry wood or mahogany table.  Unbelievable.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
He should watch himself. He might tip over and break his neck...

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

POS is right!!!!!!! that animal disgusts me more and more every day. What an arrogant disrespectful bass turd! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
He should watch himself. He might tip over and break his neck...

From your lips to G-d's ears!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
Obama doesn't know how to behave himself. Neither did Hitler. Both managed to electrify idiots with empty promises, emotional language and grand schemes which involved taking power from the "bankers" and giving it back to "the people".
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

:laugh:

Too bad that isnt him dead. (oops- sorry ZIEG Hussein)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates