Author Topic: Obama: PAKISTAN'S NUKES NO THREAT  (Read 962 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Obama: PAKISTAN'S NUKES NO THREAT
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »
Wow... even Hillary isnt this dumb.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04302009/news/nationalnews/pakistans_nukes_no_threat__bam_166890.htm

WASHINGTON -- President Obama said last night he's confident Pakistan's nuclear arsenal will not fall into the hands of enemies or terrorists because that country's army understands how dangerous that would be.

"I'm confident that we can make sure that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is secure," he said in his third prime-time press conference last night. "Primarily, initially, because the Pakistani army, I think, recognizes the hazards of those weapons falling into the wrong hands."

Taliban forces -- aided by elements of Afghan forces, as well as al Qaeda -- have come within about 50 miles of the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, in recent days, threatening a critical US ally that possesses as many as 100 nuclear weapons.

"We've got strong military-to-military consultation and cooperation," Obama said.

On another issue, he declared flatly that the waterboarding procedure approved under George W. Bush was "torture."

But he would not say that Bush himself had condoned torture.

Obama, marking his first 100 days in office, also expressed new confidence that, despite early bankruptcy filings, Chrysler will find a workable suitor in Italian car company Fiat without much disruption to domestic factory operations or car sales.

"I am actually very hopeful -- more hopeful than I was 30 days ago -- that we can see a resolution that maintains a viable Chrysler auto company out there," he said.

"What we've seen is the unions have made enormous sacrifices, on top of sacrifices that they had previously made. You've now seen the major debt holders come up with a set of potential concessions that they can live with."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama: PAKISTAN'S NUKES NO THREAT
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
OBAMA = What a Noob!

This is pathetic response to these issues.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
"I'm confident that we can make sure that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is secure," he said in his third prime-time press conference last night. "Primarily, initially, because the Pakistani army, I think, recognizes the hazards of those weapons falling into the wrong hands."

EVERYTHING[/b] that I've read recently about Pakistan sez that their army and their spy agencies are riddled through with militant Muslim sympathizers.  Will it take a mushroom cloud over D.C. to get the press to answer a reasonable followup question?

By the way, news stories that I was reading just last week had the enemy within 60 miles of Islamabad.  They may get there before summer.

We're in for a really dicey four years.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »
No, nuclear weapons having the chance of falling into Islamic Extremists is not dangerous at all.
Not even when the Extremists state time and time again that they want to accomplish an "amazing attack" on U.S. soil or when they state that they want Israel wiped off the global map.

No, when they have the nukes in their hands, they won't use them for evil.

Give me a break!!!
I am so over this inept President and his idiotic thinking.
I can't bear to stand another minute of his idiotic hypocrisy.
Ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »
No, nuclear weapons having the chance of falling into Islamic Extremists is not dangerous at all.
Not even when the Extremists state time and time again that they want to accomplish an "amazing attack" on U.S. soil or when they state that they want Israel wiped off the global map.

Give me a break!!!

Sure.... I think that if the Taliban gets their hand on the Nukes... theyll use them for peaceful purposes... maybe theyll have a giant nuclear fireworks extravaganza...

BTW.... if the Taliban overtakes Islamabad.... do you think they would rename the capital??  Personally, I like the name... its very appropriate.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »

Give me a break!!!

Sure.... I think that if the Taliban gets their hand on the Nukes... theyll use them for peaceful purposes... maybe theyll have a giant nuclear fireworks extravaganza...

BTW.... if the Taliban overtakes Islamabad.... do you think they would rename the capital??  Personally, I like the name... its very appropriate.

briann,

Yes, I think you are right.
They will probably use the nukes for a giant amazing fireworks display that the World will not forget for a long time to come.

The name Islamabad will probably stay the same, because they can relate to it so well.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
QUOTE>> "I'm confident that we can make sure that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is secure," he said in his third prime-time press conference last night. "Primarily, initially, because the Pakistani army, I think, recognizes the hazards of those weapons falling into the wrong hands." <<UNQUOTE

Those weapons have already fallen into the wrong hands.

QUOTE>> "We've got strong military-to-military consultation and cooperation,"<<UNQUOTE

In Papistan666 the military practically gets translated as Taliban.

The real situation may be that Taliban forces -- aided by elements of Afghan forces, as well as al Qaeda -- have come within about 50 miles of the Pakistani capital, Islamisbad, in recent days, supporting critical US enemy that possesses as many as 100 nuclear weapons with North Korean technology.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »
Obama is a moron. On the other if the taliban got their hands on these devices I would ponder if india would bomb them to kingdom come
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »
Obama is a moron. On the other if the taliban got their hands on these devices I would ponder if india would bomb them to kingdom come

There may not absolutely be any other alternative.   :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 03:40:36 PM »

Give me a break!!!

The name is fitting.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision