2 (5.7%)
Sen. Jeffrey Sessions
0 (0%)
I vote Dem.
0 (0%)
I vote Ind.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Updated 2012 Presidential poll (POLL)  (Read 3741 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Updated 2012 Presidential poll (POLL)
« on: May 02, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich

Massachusetts Senator Mitt Romney

Louissianna Governor Bobby Jindal

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Texas Representative Ron Paul

Florida Governor Charlie Crist

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush

Arakansas Governor Mike Huckabee

Alabama Senator Jeffrey Sessions

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Moshe92

Re: Updated 2012 Presidential poll (POLL)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »
Sarah Palin- Would make a good president and is a very exciting person. She received more media coverage than McCain. I think that's a good sign. When she promoted a two state solution, I don't think she really meant it. I think she was just saying what a McCain speechwriter told her to say.

Newt Gingrich- He would be a bad choice for the Republicans. He is an establishment guy and has also been involved with scandals.

Mitt Romney- Mostly good but signed a left wing healthcare reform bill as Massachusetts governor. He's also less exciting than Palin.

Bobby Jindal- Similar to Palin in some ways.

Rudy Giuliani- Did very poorly in the 2008 primaries and is left wing on some issues. There's no reason to support him.

Ron Paul- He would make America the Fourth Reich.

Charlie Crist- I don't think many people outside of Florida know/care who he is. All I know is that he supported McCain in the 2008 primaries.

Jeb Bush- forget about it

Mike Huckabee- He's a fraud who misleads people. 

Jeff Sessions- He isn't well known and doesn't have a realistic chance at being nominated. He is better off remaining in the Senate.

Ideally, I would like to see Palin as the presidential nominee and Jindal as the vice presidential nominee.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »
I like most all of the choices. I am not familiar with Jeffrey Sessions. Is Charlie Crist a conservative? The only knowledge I have of him relates to the ongoing dispute over water from a lake that supplies most of Metro Atlanta's water. There has been a drought here (Atlanta - north Georgia) and in the face of a critical water shortage this moron argued for more and more water to be released from the lake (Lanier) so that snail darters (or something similar) would not face any hardships in a Florida stream. The water level here was so low that it went below the intake pipes. He made an absolute fool of himself with all the nonsense and BS he was spouting. He continually talked about the Georgia residents wasting water washing their cars, watering lawns, etc. when he knew that was a lie. There had been water restrictions and certain activities completely banned for months to a year or more. He made a complete [censored] of himself and showed no class and complete disregard for the residents of Georgia all the while the GA governor treated him with respect and refused to stoop to Crist's level of ignorance and disregard.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »
Palin 20000000000000000%
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 10:38:05 PM »
Moshe92

good points, I pretty much agree 100%. I am just not fully informed on some of the points. An example is regarding Mike Huckabee. I remember during the primaries there were some things that disappointed me concerning him, I just don't remember what it was.

My preference over them all would be Sarah Palin.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »
I don't trust Huckabee on a lot of issues, this past election should teach us something, stay away from the Rinos and frauds.  It will bite us in the rear. We are living that moment right now.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »
Moshe92

good points, I pretty much agree 100%. I am just not fully informed on some of the points. An example is regarding Mike Huckabee. I remember during the primaries there were some things that disappointed me concerning him, I just don't remember what it was.

My preference over them all would be Sarah Palin.

Huckabee doesn't have a great record as governor. I remembered from the election that some people from Arkansas really disliked him.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/2007/01/a_report_on_mike_huckabees_fis.php

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »
   Rudy Giuliani lost my support when he folded(a second time if you count the New York Senate race) and supported McCain. Romney also lost my support when he folded and gave his delegates to McCain. Personally I want to see Huckabee win, but if JTF gets together and agrees to support Palin, I'm in for supporting her.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
I like most all of the choices. I am not familiar with Jeffrey Sessions. Is Charlie Crist a conservative? The only knowledge I have of him relates to the ongoing dispute over water from a lake that supplies most of Metro Atlanta's water. There has been a drought here (Atlanta - north Georgia) and in the face of a critical water shortage this moron argued for more and more water to be released from the lake (Lanier) so that snail darters (or something similar) would not face any hardships in a Florida stream. The water level here was so low that it went below the intake pipes. He made an absolute fool of himself with all the nonsense and BS he was spouting. He continually talked about the Georgia residents wasting water washing their cars, watering lawns, etc. when he knew that was a lie. There had been water restrictions and certain activities completely banned for months to a year or more. He made a complete donkey of himself and showed no class and complete disregard for the residents of Georgia all the while the GA governor treated him with respect and refused to stoop to Crist's level of ignorance and disregard.

I know man and the Economy had gotten pretty bad around here because of it.  I think Florida needs to find another way to obtain fresh water.  I am actually planning on moving out of North Georgia hopefully real soon before it turns into a desert.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »
I guess I'll go with Palin because it seems like everybody else with the GOP sucks big time!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 01:13:49 AM »
I'm going for Palin.
She's got strong beliefs and morals.
She was railroaded by McCain's camp.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 02:25:07 AM »
There's no question that I'm supporting Sarah Palin as long she has the opportunity to win the 2012 Republican Nomination.     In terms of those with a realistic chance of being elected President,     Gov. Palin offers more potential than anyone in generations.    She's a True Conservative,    who is outside the Beltway.     G-d Bless Gov. Palin and her family.     I'm a proud member of "  Team Sarah ".      The fact that JTF formed "  Jews for Palin "   this past September gave me that much more confidence that Gov. Palin is the type of leader the U.S.  desperately needs.     

I like many of the positions Bobby Jindal stands for regarding the economy.    I'm interested in learning more about Gov. Jindal,   especially as it relates to foreign policy.   

I'm not familiar enough with Jeff Sessions to offer an opinion on him.

There's no one else on the list in the poll that I would GLADLY support if they win the nomination.      Other than Ron Paul who I'll never vote for ,    the rest I'll RELUCTANTLY vote for against the hideous Barack Hussein Obama.     If Paul somehow gets the nomination,    I'll vote for a 3rd party candidate or just skip the Presidential vote and just vote for the other positions that are up for election.   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:35:09 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 02:32:03 AM »
I'm going for Palin.

Very well put,  ag337.

John McCain and his campaign staff ran one of the worst Presidential campaigns that I can recall from Republican Presidential Nominee.     If Sarah Palin was in charge of that campaign from the beginning,    at the very least the results of the 2008 election would have been MUCH closer.         Basically,   McCain and his campaign staff played right into the hands of Barack Hussein Obama.     Not even bringing up Rev. Wright and most of BHO's other evil associations made absolutely no sense.     This was as politically correct of a campaign that one could run against BHO.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »
I'm going for Palin.

Very well put,  ag337.

John McCain and his campaign staff ran one of the worst Presidential campaigns that I can recall from Republican Presidential Nominee.     If Sarah Palin was in charge of that campaign from the beginning,    at the very least the results of the 2008 election would have been MUCH closer.         Basically,   McCain and his campaign staff played right into the hands of Barack Hussein Obama.     Not even bringing up Rev. Wright and most of BHO's other evil associations made absolutely no sense.     This was as politically correct of a campaign that one could run against BHO.     

eb22,
I couldn't agree with you more.
McCain did not use Palin in an effective way.
Instead, he and his handlers gagged her and railroaded her by not letting her be herself.

And, as far as all the negative info (ex. Wright, Ayers, etc.) about Obama, McCain played into the garbage of being politically correct by not attacking his rival.
And, look how far that got him.
Also, if I my memory serves me correctly, the Obama camp made fun of McCain not being able to use a computer and email.
But, they didn't mention that he couldn't do so due to his war injuries.

The McCain campaign was a disaster and managed very poorly.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 04:07:24 AM »
We need someone with charisma. None of these people have it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »
I'm sorta wavering between Palin and Jindal.

Similar views.  Palin is more charismatic,  and Jindal seems to have more of a GOP backing.

Honestly.. it comes down to their position on our borders.. and amnesty. 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »
Who voted for Ron Paul?  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »
Huckabee/Palin works from me, No matter in what order.  ;D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
   With the exception of Ron Paul, any of the Candidates are an order of magnitude better than Barack Hussein. I'm not sure if I would support Ron Paul if he was just the lesser of two evils. Then again I had to support McCain.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 07:22:28 PM »
If I were American, I'd vote for Ron Paul.

Palin has her convictions, but that's all she has. She's an idiot.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »
Ron Paul is a Nazi... wise up Yonah!

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 07:41:03 PM »
If I were American, I'd vote for Ron Paul.

Palin has her convictions, but that's all she has. She's an idiot.

Fast forward to the 1:35 mark. This shows how sick a person Ron Paul is.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

He's not on your list, Texas Governor Rick Perry, he impressed me very much last week.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »
I agree with Ron Paul on most issues.

I can see why he opposes some of Israel's actions; Israel does a lot of bad things. But what is Israel going to do about the Palestinians? Keep them in open air concentration camps from which they can continue to fire rockets into Israel? They need to be deported or something.

Were Israel to deport all non-citizens residing in Gaza and Judea and Samaria to say, Egypt and Syria respectively, I think Ron Paul of all people would respond by doing nothing. American president who would turn a blind eye to Israel's indiscretions (and perhaps undertake token gestures of opprobrium, by cutting unnecessary aid or giving packs of band aids to the Palestinians) would be ideal.

Israel can't bomb Iran's nuclear facilities now, can it? If Ron Paul was in power, Israel probably would have already done it.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
I agree with Ron Paul on most issues.

I can see why he opposes some of Israel's actions; Israel does a lot of bad things. But what is Israel going to do about the Palestinians? Keep them in open air concentration camps from which they can continue to fire rockets into Israel? They need to be deported or something.

Were Israel to deport all non-citizens residing in Gaza and Judea and Samaria to say, Egypt and Syria respectively, I think Ron Paul of all people would respond by doing nothing. American president who would turn a blind eye to Israel's indiscretions (and perhaps undertake token gestures of opprobrium, by cutting unnecessary aid or giving packs of band aids to the Palestinians) would be ideal.

Israel can't bomb Iran's nuclear facilities now, can it? If Ron Paul was in power, Israel probably would have already done it.

First of all, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian." Second of all, I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you understand why Ron Paul opposes some of Israel's actions. Are you saying that Israel treats the Arabs too poorly?