Author Topic: Arabs with Knives  (Read 891 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arabs with Knives
« on: May 03, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »
More terrorism against the IDF...

But im sure that it was a 'arab mental patient' or some other BS...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131166

"
Arab Stabs Soldier in Ramat Gan
Iyar 9, 5769, 03 May 09 08:35
by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) An Arab stabbed an IDF soldier in the neck in an apparent nationalistic attack Sunday afternoon. The soldier was getting off the 67 ‘Dan’ bus on the corner of Rashi and Abba Hillel streets when a man whom the victim and eyewitnesses described as an Arab plunged a knife into his neck.

The assailant ran off and the soldier ran in the opposite direction. Citizens rushed to the soldier's aid and called an ambulance. Magen David Adom personnel treated him on the scene and transferred him to Tel Aviv's Ichilov Hospital, where his wounds were listed as light to moderate.

Security forces have arrested several suspects for interrogation.

Commander David Biton of the police’s Dan District said that police were still not certain that the event was a terror attack. “The soldier said that he was on the bus and when he was about to get off the suspect stabbed him in the neck from behind. The suspect got off the bus and escaped by foot.”

“We saw the soldier sitting in the back of the bus. Suddenly we heard screams and then I saw him with a knife in his neck,” an eyewitness told Ynet. “There was no argument between him and anyone, so we think it was a nationalistic event,” she said.

"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Arabs with Knives
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »
Muman,

You are probably right, that it will be reported as an "Arab Mental Patient" or some other garbage excuse.

I wish all the cases such as this one were widely reported and accurately as to how, why, who, and where, so that the truth was known.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:32:50 AM »
As Rabbi Kahane said, "every time an arab kills a Jew, he's automatically a 'crazy' arab."  To be as crazy as Leftists make them out to be...think about it.  How many arab attacks against Jews have there been?  Thousands?  Tens of thousands?  Are they all crazy?  Of course not.  But that is the only way the Left can rationalize their stupid ideas.  "He must have been crazy."

The only crazy party here is the Jews.  In a sane world, the arabs would fight the Jews and the Jews would fight the arabs.  In this world, the arabs fight the Jews and the Jews fight the Jews.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:42:23 AM »
As Rabbi Kahane said, "every time an arab kills a Jew, he's automatically a 'crazy' arab."  To be as crazy as Leftists make them out to be...think about it.  How many arab attacks against Jews have there been?  Thousands?  Tens of thousands?  Are they all crazy?  Of course not.  But that is the only way the Left can rationalize their stupid ideas.  "He must have been crazy."

The only crazy party here is the Jews.  In a sane world, the arabs would fight the Jews and the Jews would fight the arabs.  In this world, the arabs fight the Jews and the Jews fight the Jews.

zachor,
You are spot on.
What you have stated in your reply to this thread is very true.
And, that is the entire problem.
It is sad and aggravating, but it is so true.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:10:44 AM »
If the Jew stabs Arab it's called rascist attack and hate crime go figure why this is called natioanalistic when the assailant was striking the neck of "infidel" as Koran commands.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:35 AM »
If every time an arab stabbed a Jew 100 arabs were summarily executed, this would stop.  Israel has work to do.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
These arabs have been indoctrinated from birth to kill the infidel...they seem to think they get some kind of bonus points if it is a Jewish person. There is no logic with these brainwashed individuals...they are one sided only!  :hair:
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »
This Muslim-knife problematic is known in Europe. You hear every day in Germany about knife attacks carried out by Muslims. This kind of people are dangerous and without any reflection. They don't care about punishment. They act like animals commanded by their instincts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »
This Muslim-knife problematic is known in Europe. You hear every day in Germany about knife attacks carried out by Muslims. This kind of people are dangerous and without any reflection. They don't care about punishment. They act like animals commanded by their instincts.

That is the terrible truth.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »

zachor,
You are spot on.
What you have stated in your reply to this thread is very true.

wow I never knew that quote from Kahane its so true.
And, that is the entire problem.
It is sad and aggravating, but it is so true.