Author Topic: The Global Islamic Takeover: Time is Running Out For the West! FIGHT BACK NOW!!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

The Global Islamic Takeover: Time is Running Out For the West! FIGHT BACK NOW by Joining JTF!!

A joint 4International & JTFObliteratesIslam video production.

G-d bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers for your untiring support!!

Enjoy!!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
GREAT!!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
The Global Islamic Takeover: Time is Running Out For the West! FIGHT BACK NOW by Joining JTF!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
What a fantastic video! Very powerful!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Everyone Open your eyes! Thanks Chaim, I am trying to bring new people to the website.  The horror of all of this is that the White House is advancing their cause!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Great work.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
What a fantastic video! Very powerful!

THANK YOU and G-d bless you for your appreciation brother Chaim: lovely praise which makes all of this work possible.

I also want to thank Ben Yehuda, Yesha, Debbie Shafer, Dan Ben Noah and Hyades for all of your wonderful support!!!!

G-d bless all of you terrific JTF'ers!!!!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
GITMO JIHAD FIASCO: THIS IS ISLAM  >:(

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/05/protecting-islam.html

THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE EASILY SICKENED. This is Islam. :o

Why is Obama betraying our soldiers? Why is Obama, President of these United States, betraying America and protecting Islamic jihad?  :'(

Obama Administration to Release Bin Laden Associate from Gitmo
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
This is another very good video which explains the nature of the Islamic threat. By now, everyone with half a brain should have gotten the message. In fact, if they don't get it by now, they never will. What I would like to see is more people speaking up about what we should actually DO about this treat.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Very good exposure of Islamic evil intentions.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Sadly the World and espiecially the Western world depends too much on Muslims for oil. There are too many of them. They are literally everywhere all around the world in different forms and denominations. They are unstoppable yet they are the scum of the earth. They are not human beings. They do not deserve to be treated nicely in any way.

Don't you wish you could just deport all of them to one place so they can live amongst themselves and stop poisoning and destroying other civilizations?