Author Topic: Why ALL Jews should boycott professional sports  (Read 3632 times)

Offline hereditarian

• New JTFer
Why ALL Jews should boycott professional sports
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
I just saw something in today's paper about a former NBA schvartza named Michael Ray Richardson (expelled from the NBA in the 80's because of DRUG ADDICTION.... I'm not surprised) who went on a rant about Jews, basically reiterating Nazi-like stereotypes about Jews being "crafty" and "controlling all money" and "controlling the whole sports business" and other things to that extent..... I also remember back a few years when several schvartzas on the N.Y. Knicks had similar things to say about Jews (I specifically remember Charlie Ward being one of them, I forgot who the others were).  What angered me about that whole incident with the Knicks apes was that in typical, predictable SUICIDAL fashion, rich liberal Jews kept on buying up the $500+ courtside tickets and kept spending money filling up MSG and cheering on the very same schvartzas who had made it known that they passionately hated Jews.... they just kept doing their part to line the pockets of these apes as if nothing happened; just DESPICABLE AND SUICIDAL behavior.  We know that 90% of the NBA is black, and so is about 75% of the NFL.... what is not as commonly known is that many of these black athletes are black Muslims (particularly in the NBA) and many have ties to the Nation of Islam and other like minded groups that sprung out of the American prison culture.  What ape athletes like Michael Ray Richardson said about Jews were not isolated beliefs; these views are commonly held by the overwhelming majority of these black athletes, yet liberal American Jews will spend huge amounts of money on tickets, merchandise, etc... in support of these athletes who despise our people.  Even worse are the handful of Jews who own sports franchises and pay these professional Jew-haters ungodly sums of money.... it's like these owners are paying for their own self-destruction.  It's time to stop this lunacy and seriously think about boycotting all professional sports, not only attending any games but also not buying merchandise and not watching on television..... make it so not a single dime of our money goes towards financing the salaries of these "black athletes".... NO MORE!!!!!!     

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Why ALL Jews should boycott professional sports
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:32:13 AM »
I do not follow sports at all but I do read all the stories regarding these gladiators mean mouthing whites, but Jews in partucular. That goes to show you how stupid these blacks are. They are biting the hand that gives them the money to buy their drugs and fancy cars.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 07:02:35 PM »
Even hockey?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 10:29:03 AM »
Even hockey?

Yes. While hockey has more class than basketball, it is still something that should be boycotted.

Sports are meant to:

1. Provide physical fitness.
2. Develop the brain through teamwork and strategy.

They are not meant to:

1. Have people worship the players as gods.
2. Promote gambling, drinking, fights and roudy crowds.
3. Encourage couch potatos to sit back and become overweight.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
And today the biped Robinson is being honored. Shame that so many self-hating Jews supported him in the 50s...

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 12:14:32 AM »
You have to admit though Jackie Robinson was far more civilized then todays black sports players.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 01:55:12 AM »
Re:  "...Jackie Robinson..."

He was a credit to his race.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »
You have to admit though Jackie Robinson was far more civilized then todays black sports players.

That is for sure. Today's black sports heroes are rapists and murderers. That's the irony of America. Many good blacks like Jackie Robinson were treated like @#!$ while these rapists and murderers are treated like gods.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »
You should see the NY METS baseball team if you're not a black [censored] you can't get on the team.
The general manager said that straight out.
Why don't someone say something about this racial basis?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 08:58:07 PM »
You should see the NY METS baseball team if you're not a black Hispanic you can't get on the team.
The general manager said that straight out.
Why don't someone say something about this racial basis?

Chaim says it all the time. " Its a sin to sit and watch a black giraffe running around on the field."
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »
I really never "got" what was so great about watching other people play sports on TV. What a waste of time. I'd rather pick up a ball and go play with a friend... I mean, what's the point?

And then these people that center their lives around sports players... As if you could have control of your life by deciding to have a bad day based on random sports scores the night before.

I'm glad I don't watch much TV. There's too much garbage on there and you can't filter it out.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
The current Met right fielder is Jewish.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 08:27:13 PM »
Even hockey?

Yes. While hockey has more class than basketball, it is still something that should be boycotted.

Sports are meant to:

1. Provide physical fitness.
2. Develop the brain through teamwork and strategy.

They are not meant to:

1. Have people worship the players as gods.
2. Promote gambling, drinking, fights and roudy crowds.
3. Encourage couch potatos to sit back and become overweight.

How do you feel about Golf, tennis and baseball?