Author Topic: Honor And Peace Among Muslims: A Turkish Wedding Ceremony  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Honor And Peace Among Muslims: A Turkish Wedding Ceremony
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »
Masked Assailants Attack Turkish Wedding, Killing At Least 45

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_turkey_attack

I don't think I have much to add here regarding the wonderful human beings who inhabit what used to be the eastern provinces of Greece and practice the pacifistic, benevolent Islamic faith there.

SerbAvenger

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Honor And Peace Among Muslims: A Turkish Wedding Ceremony
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
Serb,

You are right.
This incident is just another prime example of how peaceful and tolerant Islam is.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
Islam literally turns otherwise decent people into bloodthirsty psychopaths.  Isn't it unreal that the article says this mass murder wasn't terrorism when the very definition of terrorism is the use of military tactics against unarmed civilians.  The Bolshevik media always tries to down play the indefensible.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:48:43 AM »
This is what they do to people who believe in a different lunar calender for Rammadan. What would these beasts do to Hindus, Jews and Christians? Wait, we already know but the media will not report it. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »
It was being reported last night on FOX News that this attack occurred by two rival families who were feuding.

I don't know how they got that information, when almost everyone at the wedding was killed.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »
And Turkgay wants to join the EU?? Never!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:20 AM »

you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 04:46:34 AM »

you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be the end for Europe if Turkgay join the EU. More poor people will join the EU and European countries. We will become a thirld world banana republic if we get "turkish". Not only the Turks are the problem. Islam is a problem too. There are enough Turks in Germany. We don't need Turkgay in the EU. They are already in Germany. I am only waiting for a name change. Deutschland - Türkland

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 05:58:10 AM »
I would like to indicate that this wasn't a turkish wedding,it was a Kurdish Wedding Ceremony.Maybe it doesn't change anything at all,but I think it is an important detail.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
I would like to indicate that this wasn't a turkish wedding,it was a Kurdish Wedding Ceremony.Maybe it doesn't change anything at all,but I think it is an important detail.

It's a very important detail for Turks! Because Turks hate Kurds. I don't care about Kurds. There are a lot of good Kurds out there.

If something bad happens in Turkgay then they say "The Kurd was it".

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Never is correct but the way those evil people think. They would think that turkey needs to join the EU so they can save them and be peaceful with them

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »
NO TURKEY!!!!

Oh wrong picture.

NO TURKGAY!!!!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be the end for Europe if Turkgay join the EU. More poor people will join the EU and European countries. We will become a thirld world banana republic if we get "turkish". Not only the Turks are the problem. Islam is a problem too. There are enough Turks in Germany. We don't need Turkgay in the EU. They are already in Germany. I am only waiting for a name change. Deutschland - Türkland

Not only in Germany:
2.5 mln in Iraq
1.5 mln in Syria
750,000 in Bulgaria
400,000 in France
150,000 in Britain
400,000 in the Netherlands
240,000 in Austria
150,000 in Australia
125,000 in Belgium
120,000 in Saudi-Arabia
73,000 in Switzerland
95,000 in Russia
37,000 in Sweden
35,000 in Denmark
14,000 in Italy
50,000 in Canada
170,000 in the US
45,000 in Romania
15,000 in Norway
22,000 in Kosovo

...2.7 million in Germany, of which a minimum estimated 800,000 are Kurds, 700,000 to 800,000 Alevites (and thus no scum sunni muzzies)....
Here are some inflated figures, probably by a Turkish editor of wikipedia  :::D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »
http://www.tokyocamii.org/

The Turkish mosque of Tokyo. I wonder where not even 10,000 Turks get the money from to build such a big mosque,...  :o

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
omg.. a turkish mosque in tokyo...   >:(

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »

Kurds are told they are Turks when the Turks condemn their moves to independence, but are regarded as Kurds not Turks for every other purpose. Make up your collective mind.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »

Kurds are told they are Turks when the Turks condemn their moves to independence, but are regarded as Kurds not Turks for every other purpose. Make up your collective mind.

It's a very important detail for Turks! Because Turks hate Kurds. I don't care about Kurds. There are a lot of good Kurds out there.

If something bad happens in Turkgay then they say "The Kurd was it".

When you say it is a Turkish Wedding,it's an absolute denial of Kurdish existance in Turkey!The reason why I wanted to indicate it was a Kurdish Wedding,is because I am indisposed of Kurdish Identity's Denial here as it was in Turkey.I didn't intend to claim that Kurds are responsible for all bad things in Turkey.Btw I am not a Kurd.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.