Author Topic: Trampola Jessica Simpson Professes To Be "Religious!"  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Trampola Jessica Simpson Professes To Be "Religious!"
« on: May 04, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
Jessica Simpson Tells All, Reveals New Look, Proclaims Her Faith In G-d

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/jessica-simpson-tells-all/180?nc

(warning--immodest picture is in link--click at your own risk)

Man oh man did I want to vomit when I reached the bottom of this Vanity Fair interview with the famous strumpet, Jessica Simpson. This glorified piece of trailer-trash dreck honestly expects people to believe she is a devout Christian? ROTFLMAO!!!  :::D So, devout Christians cheat on their husbands with every sleaze on the planet and sleep with the entire NFL?

If Simpson is a pious woman of Christ, so is Helen Thomas (ys"vz).

(And please don't say that at least she's a Republican who supports the troops. Baloney. It's a marketing ploy because leftism doesn't sell well in her rural Texas demographic.)

SerbAvenger

PS: In case any of you want to know how this is relevant to JTF, consider that (a) the Bolshevik entertainment establishment is shoving immorality down the throats of the gullible public and proclaiming it to be normal, and that (b) Simpson has been set up by the media as an example of a successful, popular right-wing celebrity. The only reason I am not giving this harlot the royal ys, which she deserves, is because a friend asked me not to.

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Jessica Simpson Tells All
posted by anne
Mon May 4 2009, 2:58 AM PDT

“I've never let a stumbling block actually make me fall,” says Jessica Simpson in Vanity Fair's June issue.
Everyone's talking about Jessica Simpson's fit and trim figure on the cover of Vanity Fair's June issue. After all, the media has been obsessed with scrutinizing her weight and her love life! Still, the pop star forges on and candidly discusses her life's ups and downs in the VF profile, which also features the first official interview from her boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, about their relationship. "She has a very small-town side to her," shares Romo. "We're very similar in that we both appreciate the hometown feel to a lot of things, and live our life like that."

Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera:
"My album was different. I released a ballad first. I wasnt dancing and doing that whole thing. I wanted to set myself apart. But I was always third runner-up."

Ex-Husband Nick Lachey, and Whether or Not "Newlyweds" Affected Their Marriage:
"I have not spoken to him in years. [As for the show,] in all honesty, I believe it did not affect our marriage. Because we enjoyed watching those episodes, and that will always be a time I cherish. It made me understand what marriage is, what love is, what commitment is."

On Whether Romo Has Seen "Newlyweds":
"A couple episodes. He thought I was cute."

Media Criticism:
"When it comes to media criticism, that's just something I have had to train myself -- literally train myself to ignore. I mean, the way people make it sound, I should have never been singing in the first place... It comes with what I do, and I know that every day the media's going to challenge me, is going to want to bring me down. But I feel like I'm at such a place that I own myself, and it's authentic. I own that authentic part of myself, and none of those words are harsh enough to make me believe them. I can't imagine saying some of the things people have said about me about anybody else."

Her Relationship With Her Father, Joe Simpson:
"I can talk to my dad like he's my manager, and put 'Dad' on the back burner. We've been doing it since I was 13. So, at this point, we're in a good rhythm. A lot of people find it strange, but it's the only way I know. And I don't care to know another way, because it suits me. And we've done a pretty dang good job."

Her Early Thoughts on Marriage:
"It was what we all wanted. Go to college, get married, and have babies. It was my way of thinking. At 16, every boyfriend I had I was going to marry."

Watching Cowboys Games With the Other Players' Wives:
"It's a nurturing place to be, around people who love their husbands, but it gives me anxiety to watch with them."

Her Faith:
"I'm spiritual. I live off the faith that has been instilled in me, that has never left. I've never let a stumbling block actually make me fall... We all go through trials, but not one thing has ever made me question G-d. I have a great relationship with G-d. I can talk to him, get mad at him, frustrated with him. But, ultimately, my faith is what defines me."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Trampola Jessica Simpson Professes To Be "Religious!"
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:02:58 AM »
SerbAvenger,

I appreciate that you did post a warning about explicit photos.

I agree that it takes a while for repentance to be accepted. One must truly regret his/her past and make sure that if they are in a similar circumstance to avoid the sin. We can judge based on what we see of her actions and it is obvious that her actions are condemnable.

I don't understand the rules of Christianity and its ideas of repentance but it seems to me to be much less stringent {though I may be wrong}. In Judaism we believe that only Hashem is able to judge if the repentance is sincere.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
I think a warning was given with that roof collapse at the Dallas Cowboys training center.  Perhaps it was a sign for Americans to not be so obsessed with football when there are more important issues in the world they should know more about. One scout leader was paralyzed from the waist down. I'll go to a baseball game but people who only watch sports and don't know where Canada is will end up being forced to pray to Mecca five times a day.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »
Her Faith:
"I'm spiritual. I live off the faith that has been instilled in me, that has never left. I've never let a stumbling block actually make me fall... We all go through trials, but not one thing has ever made me question G-d. I have a great relationship with G-d. I can talk to him, get mad at him, frustrated with him. But, ultimately, my faith is what defines me."

I think it is humorous that she says "I've never let a stumbling block actually make me fall...". That is obviously a mis-understanding of the Torah command "Do not place a stumbling block before the blind". What would demonstrate her righteousness more than what she said would be if she had said that she had never placed a stumbling block before another person...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:06 AM »
yes...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:09:41 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 01:01:32 AM »
it is difficult for me to not judge someone who has hurt me severely or tried to kill me, etc....I tend to be way too caring and compassionate (one of my worst qualities) and I've almost died as a result of it, but I'm learning.....

Glad to see you are doing ok, Muman...
anyway....

Hi Hanna,

Thank you very much. Yes my procedure last Friday went very well and I am not in any pain. I still need to have my right leg done but that wont be for another week or two.

I am so sorry that you have experiences like you are saying here. It seems like you have been coping with your burdens in a very righteous manner. Praising, honoring, beseeching the L-rd is the best way to deal with our difficulties.

As I said in a previous message I believe, as is Jewish tradition, that making blessings on everything around us helps us to see the hand of the Holy one, blessed is he, in the world. I do believe in divine providence and I just heard Rabbi Mizrachi saying that everything which happens, good and bad, is for our best.

I hope you are safe against those who have hurt you. It is not bad to be a compassionate person. We tend to get taken advantage of from time to time, but in the end every compassionate act which we perform is a testament to our faith. When I give to others I think about them and their difficulties. The Alm-ghty commands the Jew to give to the poor, in the mitzvahs regarding Peyos. The peyos, which also refer to the side-curls {which I wear}, are the corners of the field. Torah commands us to leave the corners of the fields for the poor. The L-rd is Compassionate, it is one of his many names. We are commanded to emulate the ways of the L-rd.

Liahlah Tov!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:06:50 AM by muman613 »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »
Lailah Tov Muman:

yes, if it were not for the L-rd, I would not be here right now....he has been my rock.....!!!!!

It's ok, I look at the life of King David and he had to go live in a cave when people were out to kill him...Iihavn't lived in a cave (yet)  :::D But he was more rightous than I will ever be, I think...

SDorry for the typos, my settings are all messed up...I changed them and can't figure ou thow to get them back...

:laugh:

Yes, my whole life I've tried to do for others....I get upset cuz I feel like I've not done enough....we who try to do good will always be persecuted, I think...

What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger... :dance:

it is difficult for me to not judge someone who has hurt me severely or tried to kill me, etc....I tend to be way too caring and compassionate (one of my worst qualities) and I've almost died as a result of it, but I'm learning.....

Glad to see you are doing ok, Muman...
anyway....

Hi Hanna,

Thank you very much. Yes my procedure last Friday went very well and I am not in any pain. I still need to have my right leg done but that wont be for another week or two.

I am so sorry that you have experiences like you are saying here. It seems like you have been coping with your burdens in a very righteous manner. Praising, honoring, beseeching the L-rd is the best way to deal with our difficulties.

As I said in a previous message I believe, as is Jewish tradition, that making blessings on everything around us helps us to see the hand of the Holy one, blessed is he, in the world. I do believe in divine providence and I just heard Rabbi Mizrachi saying that everything which happens, good and bad, is for our best.

I hope you are safe against those who have hurt you. It is not bad to be a compassionate person. We tend to get taken advantage of from time to time, but in the end every compassionate act which we perform is a testament to our faith. When I give to others I think about them and their difficulties. The Alm-ghty commands the Jew to give to the poor, in the mitzvahs regarding Peyos. The peyos, which also refer to the side-curls {which I wear}, are the corners of the field. Torah commands us to leave the corners of the fields for the poor. The L-rd is Compassionate, it is one of his many names. We are commanded to emulate the ways of the L-rd.

Liahlah Tov!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline newlyrighteous

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 10:11:45 AM »
I agree that she is not really right-wing, and that she probably isn't religious, but can we stop with all the rural-bashing here? Just because she is Southern doesn't mean she is "trailer trash" and I find it very offensive you assume she could have been molested just because she is a country person. Urbanites do that too, we do not have a monopoly on it. Finally, you need to learn the difference between a country person and a redneck/trailer trash/ etc. You can be rural and not be a redneck, a redneck is really just an uncouth country person, you can be country and still be a decent, hardworking, clean person. Just like all blacks are not "n-ggers", we only use that term for trashy blacks, and not all hispanics are "wetbacks" we use that term for leftists, border crossers, etc. By th way, she is not even a country person, she is from Houston, the fourth or fifth largest city in the country. Also, her family is wealthy. So, if anything, she is city trash.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:27 AM »
I agree that she is not really right-wing, and that she probably isn't religious, but can we stop with all the rural-bashing here? Just because she is Southern doesn't mean she is "trailer trash" and I find it very offensive you assume she could have been molested just because she is a country person. Urbanites do that too, we do not have a monopoly on it. Finally, you need to learn the difference between a country person and a redneck/trailer trash/ etc. You can be rural and not be a redneck, a redneck is really just an uncouth country person, you can be country and still be a decent, hardworking, clean person. Just like all blacks are not "n-ggers", we only use that term for trashy blacks, and not all hispanics are "wetbacks" we use that term for leftists, border crossers, etc. By th way, she is not even a country person, she is from Houston, the fourth or fifth largest city in the country. Also, her family is wealthy. So, if anything, she is city trash.
No, I meant that she is trailer trash, not that all rural Texans are.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »
Look their is no question that she is a dumb whore. I just think that when you compare her to some of the other famous hollywood pieces of drek, she behaves slightly better. Most of the other whores publicaly come out bashing America. That does not seem to be the case with Simpson.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »
I bet you she privately bashes America. She has just decided that that doesn't sell well to the audience that primarily buys her music and movies.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »
I highly doubt Jessica Simpson is ant-America.  I do know that she is smoking hot! ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
Serbavenger, did you watch the recent videoclip of Eminem ("We made you") ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »
Blech... heavens no, thank Hashem. If there is any celebrity that I hate more than Jessica Simpslut, it's the homosexual wigger Feminem, aka Slim Anus (and this is not an idle insult, there actually is some evidence that he was involved in some monkeybusiness with his producer, schvartze rapper Dr. Dre [Dr. Gay]). Faginem has corrupted and destroyed the values of idiotic kids in our culture more than probably any other single celebrity of the past decade. This wigger animal celebrated bin Laden, publicly voiced his desire that former President Bush would die (not that he isn't a pig, but it's the thought that counts), and is an enormous contributor to faggot-rights organizations like the Subhuman Rights Campaign. Yimach  schmo vezichro to Marshall Fagthers, better known as Faginem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »
I highly doubt Jessica Simpson is ant-America.  I do know that she is smoking hot! ;D
I wonder if you've been the one smoking (something) to feel this way about Simpslut! I find Jessicka to be about as comely as a beige horse with a blond wig stuck on its head, regardless of her weight.

(But I know everybody thinks I am crazy for thinking the affirmative-action ex-Secretary of State Condomloser Lice is hot, so I probably shouldn't throw stones.)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »
I wonder if you've been the one smoking (something) to feel this way about Simpslut! I find Jessicka to be about as comely as a beige horse with a blond wig stuck on its head, regardless of her weight.

(But I know everybody thinks I am crazy for thinking the affirmative-action ex-Secretary of State Condomloser Lice is hot, so I probably shouldn't throw stones.)

CF, one of the only things I disagree with you on is that Congoleeza is hot. That mutated chimp whore is the furthest thing from hot. For starters, I doubt she is even a women. She is prob a post op transexual who they snuck into the whitehouse to confuse the already retarded jorge bushtamante.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 12:26:32 AM »
That mutated chimp whore is the furthest thing from hot. For starters, I doubt she is even a women. She is prob a post op transexual who they snuck into the whitehouse to confuse the already retarded jorge bushtamante.
:::D :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 05:56:14 AM »
Blech... heavens no, thank Hashem. If there is any celebrity that I hate more than Jessica Simpslut, it's the homosexual wigger Feminem, aka Slim Anus (and this is not an idle insult, there actually is some evidence that he was involved in some monkeybusiness with his producer, schvartze rapper Dr. Dre [Dr. Gay]). Faginem has corrupted and destroyed the values of idiotic kids in our culture more than probably any other single celebrity of the past decade. This wigger animal celebrated bin Laden, publicly voiced his desire that former President Bush would die (not that he isn't a pig, but it's the thought that counts), and is an enormous contributor to faggot-rights organizations like the Subhuman Rights Campaign. Yimach  schmo vezichro to Marshall Fagthers, better known as Faginem.
I only asked this because he is targeting Jessica Simpson, and several other harlots which you mentioned in other posts. Sarah Palin is featured in that clip as yet another pop harlot.
But Apparently Eminem doesn't ridicule other rappers and their hoes.