Author Topic: Two state solution  (Read 622 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Two state solution
« on: May 06, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
To demonstrate the absurdity of the two state solution imagine a family that has been attacked, harassed, and been victims of attempted murder by their neighbor and the only reason this family is still alive is that it has successfully defended itself against the neighbor.  Would you suggest letting this homicidal neighbors move into one of the spare bedrooms of the family?  And further give them better weapons in the hope they will keep their unruly children in line with them when in fact, while they do occasionally abuse their unruly children, most of their fanatical, genocidal, homicidal rage is directed against the family in question.  In fact at this very moment they are teaching their children that the family in question are the children of monkeys and pigs and should be slaughtered.  This could only make sense to Jew haters and liberals.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Two state solution
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »
The world doesn't make a lot of sense at all. I'm really glad that you made this post though. It's a great analogy.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 07:05:07 PM »
The British gave India a 2 state solution.  India and Pakistan.  Now there are 3 states:  India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and needless to say India and Pakistan are nuclear neighbors.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »
The British gave India a 2 state solution.  India and Pakistan.  Now there are 3 states:  India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and needless to say India and Pakistan are nuclear neighbors.

And the Muslims also want a fourth state, Kashmir.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »
Secular,

Thanks for posting this.
It is a good analogy.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
Absurd is right! Thanks so much for this secular!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane