Author Topic: Iran has the right to nuclear weapons  (Read 5356 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iran has the right to nuclear weapons
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »
This person should not be debated. He needs to be banned(or something worse but we are law abiding so we can only hope hashem does it).
If Joseph Goebbels came on, would we debate him too? Their is nothing to debate a nazi about. We need to hope he croaks, nothing more.
Sometimes we need to allow people like Unbiased to show their stupidity.... For a few posts anyway... G-d willing whatever them sand niggeras are trying to build there in Iran will blow and contaminate most of the population.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 08:28:21 PM »
Iran does not even have the rights to exist.  They stole the Persian land from Zorastrians and muslims even borrowed certain portions from the Zorastian scriptures and made part of their koran
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
There is nothing to debate with the master debater UnBiased. This kind of leech just enjoys upsetting righteous people and derives pure sexual gratification from his evil acts. It is correct to compare him with Nazis because Nazisms antisemitic attitude was beyond logic. Cretins like Unbiased are perfect evidence of human stupidity and severe mental retardation.

I vote for banning the coward.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 11:32:41 PM »
There is nothing to debate with the master debater UnBiased. This kind of leech just enjoys upsetting righteous people and derives pure sexual gratification from his evil acts. It is correct to compare him with Nazis because Nazisms antisemitic attitude was beyond logic. Cretins like Unbiased are perfect evidence of human stupidity and severe mental retardation.

I vote for banning the coward.

I don't know what the right thing is.  On the one hand, characters like UnBiased sicken me, and their contemptible opinions are so disgusting that I want nothing to do with them.  On the other hand, I've generally believed that the only people we shouldn't debate are the ones who are putting forward a great lie (like holocaust denial or that the government was responsible for 9/11).  I wouldn't debate those types.  But I think that there are people like UnBiased, who are going to be spewing these abominable ideas, and G-d forbid, people might take them seriously.  I think they need to be defeated so that observers can see what is so wrong and abhorrent about their ideas.

But I do understand why some people would prefer to see such people banned and not want to bother debating them.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »
He's banned.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 11:43:08 PM »

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
I would add my say but what is left to say? You guys did an excellent job with the rebuttals!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 02:41:13 PM »
Iran can be the most dangerous muslamic terrorist nation especially with the nukes. So fire at it and forget the screen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
Iran is dangerous because they are out to destroy any infidel! >:(

GITMO JIHAD FIASCO: THIS IS ISLAM

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/05/protecting-islam.html

THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE EASILY SICKENED. This is Islam.  :o

Why is Obama betraying our soldiers? Why is Obama, President of these United States, betraying America and protecting Islamic jihad?  :'(

Obama Administration to Release Bin Laden Associate from Gitmo
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always