Author Topic: toliet training for muslem  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: toliet training for muslem
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 10:18:11 AM »
Why do muslims boys are trained to pee sitting ?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
O.K., I read the link you provided to the topic of this thread, and all I can say is that Muslims are  the most backward thinking group of people in the World.
Common sense is an alien idea to them.
If they had half a brain cell in their heads, issues like these wouldn't be issues for them to begin with.

If they can't and/or don't want to assimilate to modern societies and/or Western Civilizations, they should move the heck out into the Sahara Desert and stay there, leaving the rest of us alone.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »
Why do muslims boys are trained to pee sitting ?

That is friggin hilarious.  I guess that is how Hussein pee's   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
O.K., I read the link you provided to the topic of this thread, and all I can say is that Muslims are  the most backward thinking group of people in the World.
Common sense is an alien idea to them.
If they had half a brain cell in their heads, issues like these wouldn't be issues for them to begin with.

If they can't and/or don't want to assimilate to modern societies and/or Western Civilizations, they should move the heck out into the Sahara Desert and stay there, leaving the rest of us alone.

I so agree with that one.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
http://ery.djunaedy.com/archives/208

Islamic toilet

I do not belive this

this is  horrible >:( >:( >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »
After reading the above article, I conclude that if a muslim sits on a western toilet, he has to dip his hand in the toilet bowl and remove the najis. And he must repeat that 7 times.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
Bäh!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »
Well, the problem with Muslims is the hate most of them feel towards other peoples and religions, not their sanitary/purity Laws. This post making fun of their laws is not wise. It could be backfire. Jewish Laws are even more strict. Leviticus has laws even about whether a chair is pure and can be used or not. Most of these Laws do not apply today, since Jews have no Temple, but don't you hope it will be rebuilt?
Anyway. I don't care what rules a Muslim or any other keeps in their private life. If they respected the other nations and were not a hate cult, I'd agree to provide them all comfort to keep their private rules wherever they live.