Author Topic: Great analysis of Manning about racism  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great analysis of Manning about racism
« on: May 08, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

This is the point
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Great analysis of Manning about racism
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »
He's right.  But whites who voted for Obama will never admit that they did so because of subconscious guilt.  It will never happen.  Instead, whites who are not racists and hold blacks up to the same standard as everyone else, they are the ones who are called racists.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »
He's right.  But whites who voted for Obama will never admit that they did so because of subconscious guilt.  It will never happen.  Instead, whites who are not racists and hold blacks up to the same standard as everyone else, they are the ones who are called racists.

zachor,
This is so true.
Whites will never admit, because of "subconscious guilt".
And, this is a very big problem.
People need to get over this guilt garbage, there has been a black man elected as our President.
Therefore, the guilt deal, is over and done with.
I don't want to hear any more trash such as: "whites owing blacks for slavery" or "whites are keeping blacks down".
I am so over this garbage.
Their man is in office, they won, and everybody needs to get over themselves and move on.
I have no "guilt", "subconscious" or not.
Sorry, but this really makes me angry, because there are idiots like Jeaneane Grafalo or however you spell her stupid name, that sit in judgement on t.v. and say, "that the tea parties are the result of  White racism against a black man who is President".
She should go back into the hole she climbed out of.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 08:40:58 PM »
I will never see blacks as a people in a favorable light until they stop killing and raping white people. They need to stop their over 100 rapes a day, and countless murders.

If I embrace black so-called people as being just like anyone else, how is that honoring the memory of those murdered, and how is this protecting those who could still be victimized?

http://www.wlwt.com/news/18895267/detail.html

it appeared that Esme Kenney was strangled with a cloth or rope. Owens said there was evidence of an attempted sexual assault, and said her body was partially burned.

Owens said it appeared that Esme died sometime Saturday afternoon, but that it was difficult to say exactly because of the burns to her body.

Police said the man accused of killing her may be responsible for several other homicides.

Filthy Ape that killed her:

They've been this way for a long, long time and will never change:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02E7D71630EE34BC4C52DFB4668383679FDE
Quote from: February 14, 1868, Wednesday
"To-day, at Newcastle, a negro girl named SUSAN suffered the extreme penalty of the law. As most of your readers are aware, this girl, aged 18 last August, killed a little white girl, deliberately and remorselessly.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 10:56:40 AM »
Zachor & ag

I was cured by JTF of this disease. I just made a small buisiness with a few blacks and an Armenian guy. One of the blacks acted like a small child, because he didn't got a part of the merchandise. An Armenian guy was quicker than he. The black guy pulled out a few treasure notes and waved it in front of my face while I talked with the other guy about the price. I told him, that he has to wait. Then the armenian guy and I agreed on the price. After this the black guy came back to me a few times and offered me for other merchandise only very small ammounts of money. I knew, that he was angry, because he didn't got the other merchandise. And as I disagreed with him, he told me, that I didn't know the prices. I answered him, that this is not the case and that he shouldn't bother about the thing before, because it is only buisiness. He should move on. He got it.

Without JTF I think I would have treated him like a nasty child or a disabled person.  But with JTF background I treated him like everyone else. I am shure this was quite shocking for him.  :::D

To be fair I have to say, that the other blacks acted like normal people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »
Pheasant if that would have happened in America, the black would have said "You is rayciss! You is rayciss!"

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:50 AM »
Pheasant if that would have happened in America, the black would have said "You is rayciss! You is rayciss!"

:::D I think he thought about it. But as he saw this was in vain, he stepped back.

I would have answered him:

mmhmm you are a nasty little brat and you will not get any other merchandise ever mmmhmm.

He he he  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »
That would have been a great comeback. I just hope that he wouldn't have followed up with violence.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
That would have been a great comeback. I just hope that he wouldn't have followed up with violence.

He would have had no chance.

Otherwise this would have been interesting.  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
They tend to be like 2 or 3 year olds. They are always wanting something you have, especially if it's free (gib muh - their version of give me, like "Gib muh a dollah") If they don't get what they want, they can throw a temper tantrum/chimp out.

This video is very graphic, it actually portrays them butchering their fellow blacks and talking about eating them.

"Then the fighters said that they killed the captives and removed their hearts and livers to eat later"

compare that to this video of chimpanzees:

"The battle won a grisly scene unfolds. An enemy youngster has been caught, and killed. The carcass is shared between members of the group, and eaten."

Then you will realize how animalistic and non-human that blacks behave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
The apes seem to have more diszipline, than the black guys in the other video.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
Yes they do, they're sitting around sharing their cannibalized meal while the so-called humans in the first video are more wild acting.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 01:18:52 PM »
Speaking of racism, here's a funny video I found.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 01:36:59 PM »
Duke doesn't hate blacks; he only hates Jews.

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

I don't really even know what he thinks about blacks, but he spends most of his time focusing on Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 02:08:12 PM »

I don't really even know what he thinks about blacks, but he spends most of his time focusing on Jews.

I think he thinks the reasons that blacks are a problem for whites is because of Jews. lol

For him everything leads back to the Jews. I wish he would stop being such an idiot and realize that Islam is the problem, not Jews.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

I think he thinks the reasons that blacks are a problem for whites is because of Jews. lol

For him everything leads back to the Jews. I wish he would stop being such an idiot and realize that Islam is the problem, not Jews.

That's true. In the comments for the video I posted, someone wrote that the handshake between David Duke and the black guy was probably set up by Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
Moshe if that attitude wasn't so vicious and dangerous, it would be funny. It's strange the lengths that the anti-Semites will go to, in order to blame Jews for every problem in the world.