Author Topic: ANTI-ZIONIST JEWRY: THE NEW JUDENRAT  (Read 7435 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
ANTI-ZIONIST JEWRY: THE NEW JUDENRAT
« on: September 11, 2006, 01:32:01 PM »
http://www.rosenblit.com/judenrat.htm

ANTI-ZIONIST JEWRY: THE NEW JUDENRAT

To: [email protected]

Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001

Subject: Anti-Zionist Jewry: The New Judenrat

To Neturei Karta, sponsor of www.jewsnotzionists.org:

There is a Muslim website known as the Islamic News And Information Network at www.inin.net which has a link to an article entitled "The Islamic Ruling On The Permissibility Of Martyrdom Operations" (http://www.inin.net/martyr.htm) which, by using proofs from the Koran and other sources of the Sharia, extols the murder of Jews through the use of suicide bombers. In order to prove that hatred of, and jihad against, Jews residing in the modern State of Israel is sanctioned even by the Torah and, consequently, by normative Judaism, this Muslim website has a link to your anti-Zionist Jewish website. In other words, the Muslims who thirst for Jewish blood are using the Neturei Karta as the Nazis once used the Judenrat (a Nazi-organized system of "Jew Councils" staffed by local Jews and established for the purpose of liaising between the Nazis and the ghettoized Jewish population pending their deportation to the death camps) -- namely, to provide a Jewish veneer for the annihilation of Jews. The doctrine of Pikuach Nefesh (avoiding danger to Jewish life) demands that you not permit your religious beliefs to be used to endanger Jews -- even Zionist Jews.

Now for your religious beliefs. You posit that the modern State of Israel was established in defiance of God's Will because the Jewish people have not yet atoned for the sins which caused their expulsion from the biblical Land of Israel. It follows from your beliefs that the God of Israel -- even now -- requires that the Jewish people continue to remain under the domination of the nations of the Exile until the advent of the Messiah.

Although your website does not offer any Halachic support for your beliefs, you are almost certainly relying upon the Three Oaths described in the Talmud, namely, that (1) the Jewish people must not ascend from the nations of the Exile to the Land of Israel, forcibly, en masse; (2) the Jewish people must not rebel against the nations of the Exile; and (3) the nations of the Exile must not overly persecute the Jewish people. (Ketuvot 111a). However, in a messianic reference to the future ingathering of the Jewish people to, and the resurrection of a sovereign Jewish nation-state in, the Land of Israel, the Midrash warns that if the gentile nations should overly persecute the Jewish people in violation of the Three Oaths, then "they cause the End of Days to come prematurely". (Shir HaShirim Rabba, 2:[7]1).

In other words, the Three Oaths constitute an interdependent bilateral contract between the gentile nations and the Jewish people -- meaning that, once the nations, including the Muslim countries, violated their part of the Three Oaths with their expulsions, Crusades, Inquisitions, fatwas, farhoods, pogroms and, of course, HaShoah (the Holocaust), the Jewish people were thereby absolved of their part of the Three Oaths. Zionism and the modern State of Israel arose -- by the Hand of God -- as a direct result of the breach by the gentile nations of the Three Oaths.

And if you will, nevertheless, insist that the Three Oaths constitute an independent bilateral contract between the gentile nations and the Jewish people -- meaning that, despite the massive violations by the gentile nations of their obligations thereunder, the Jewish people still remain bound by the Three Oaths, then it is clear that the Jewish people have not violated them. For, the Zionist State was established, not against the declared will of the gentile nations, but rather with their overt consent -- as orchestrated by the God of Israel -- through the agency of their collective representative, the United Nations. In fact, Israel is the only country in the World whose creation was endorsed by both the League of Nations (through its Mandate for Palestine issued July 24, 1922) and the United Nations (through U.N. General Assembly Resolution no. 181 issued November 29, 1947, commonly known as the Palestine Partition Plan). Moreover, after Israel's War of Independence, the United Nations voluntarily admitted Israel as a member state thereof (through U.N. General Assembly Resolution no. 273 (III) issued May 11, 1949).

Moreover, although you believe and constantly declare that the establishment and continued existence of the Zionist Entity is an abomination which constitutes an enormous Chillul HaShem (desecration of God's Name), it is nonetheless a fact that the State of Israel not only hosts but also provides financial aid to more Torah institutions -- including those of the non-Zionist religious movements -- than does any other nation on the face of the Earth. (Even Israel's tiny Neturei Karta movement is permitted to propagate its hellish views unmolested by the Zionist government.) Consequently, do you really believe that the explosive proliferation of Torah scholarship throughout the State of Israel occurring over the past half century is the coincidental byproduct of an enormous Chillul HaShem rather than the blessed outcome of a long-prophesied Kiddush HaShem (sanctification of God's Name)?

For, in response to the great Chillul HaShem created when the gentile nations have, with impunity throughout History, continually massacred their Jewish citizenry, and in fulfillment of Prophecy (see Deuteronomy 30:1-6; Isaiah 54:7; Ezekiel 36:18-35 & 39:28-29), God has resurrected the Jewish nation-state of Israel in our Time -- despite the fact that the Jewish people have not yet repented for their biblical sins -- in order to hasten the End of Days, during which He will punish the gentile nations for their avodah zara (idolatry and other deviant worship), their arrogance and their age-old persecution of the Jewish people (see Deuteronomy 32:43; Isaiah 45:14-23; Ezekiel 38:1 - 39:8; and Zechariah 14:1-21), to the end that both they and the Jewish people recognize and acknowledge His solitary Kingship over the Universe. Thus, the establishment and continued existence of the Zionist Entity constitutes, not Chillul HaShem, but rather Kiddush HaShem!

Especially revealing are the prophecies of the Prophet Zechariah concerning the apocalyptic War of Gog and Magog, during which the gentile nations and their Jewish allies will conspire to destroy Israel, but will, instead, be decimated by God's Wrath. Zechariah prophesies about the War, as follows: "I will gather all of the nations to Jerusalem for the War; the city will be captured, the houses will be pillaged and the women will be violated; half of the city will go out into exile, but the rest of the people will not be eliminated from the city. HaShem will go out and wage war with those nations, as He waged war on the day of battle ... This will be the plague with which HaShem will strike all the peoples that have organized against Jerusalem: Each one's flesh will melt away while he is standing on his feet, each one's eyes will melt away in their sockets; and each one's tongue will melt away in their mouths. It shall be on that day that there will be a great panic of HaShem among them; each one will grab the hand of his fellow, and his hand will be raised up against the hand of his fellow.  Also Judah will wage war against Jerusalem ..." (Zechariah 14:2-14). The Prophet's latter reference is to those Jews, including the full spectrum of anti-Zionist Jewry (especially a sect such as the Neturei Karta which claims to be Torah-observant), who aid and abet Israel's enemies during this messianic period.

© Mark Rosenblit

[Note:  The Neturei Karta is an evil cult whose rabid anti-Zionism leads it to endorse, in essence, the annihilation of the 40% of World Jewry that presently inhabits the State of Israel. Read on! -- Mark Rosenblit]

Neturei Karta pays solidarity visit to Iran

By Michael Freund

(Jerusalem Post, March 13, 2006) A delegation from the anti-Zionist Neturei Karta sect is currently visiting Teheran to meet with senior officials and express their support for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his calls to eliminate Israel.

In a statement to Iran's official IRIB radio, the group called for "the disintegration of the Zionist regime" and defended the Iranian president, saying that it "is a dangerous deviation to pretend that the Iranian president is an anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic personality."

They added that they were "upset about the recent ploys, propaganda and tensions which have been created by the West regarding the statements of the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad about a World free of Zionism, since this is nothing more than wishing for a better world dominated by peace and calm."

On Sunday, members of the delegation, headed by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss, met with Iranian Vice-President Ahmad Moussavi, who also chairs the Iranian Committee in Support of the Palestinian Revolution.

At the meeting, according to the Iranian news agency IRNA, Weiss "praised the enlightening statements of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad about the Holocaust, and said the establishment of a Zionist government and occupation of Palestine [i.e., the existence of Israel in any portion of Mandatory Palestine] are contrary to the injunctions of Judaism."

The doctrine of Neturei Karta says Jews cannot use human force to establish a Jewish state before the coming of the universally accepted messiah.

The group supports close ties with Arabs, particularly Palestinians, and rejects Zionism.

Ahmadinejad has been widely condemned in the West for asserting that the Holocaust is a myth.

This is not the first time that Neturei Karta has come to the defense of the Iranian regime. On October 28 of last year, the group issued a statement denying that Ahmadinejad was anti-Semitic after he called for the State of Israel to be dismantled.

Neturei Karta's leader, Rabbi Moshe Hirsh, considers himself a Palestinian Jew. The group has frequently participated in pro-Palestinian activities, including a visit to the grave of Palestinian Authority chairman Yasser Arafat in Ramallah in November.

(©) The Jerusalem Post

[Note:  On October 26, 2005, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, speaking at a government-sponsored conference held in Tehran entitled “A World Without Zionism” uttered, in salient part, the following statements:   “The establishment of the State of Israel was an offensive move. The Islamic nation will not let its historic enemy live in its midst. … Very soon, this stain of disgrace will vanish from the center of the Islamic world; and this is attainable. … Our dear Imam [the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran] said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the Map, and this was a very wise statement.”  In December 2005, in response to worldwide criticism of those earlier remarks, President Ahmadinijed reiterated -- this time more forcefully -- Iran’s determination to destroy Israel (as well as the United States), declaring:  "The annihilation of the Zionist regime will come... Israel must be wiped off the Map... Allah willing, with the force of Allah behind it, we shall soon experience a World without the United States and Zionism."   These are the statements and the sentiments that the Neturei Karta finds so praiseworthy! -- and this at time when Iran is in the midst of developing nuclear weapons in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. -- Mark Rosenblit]
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: ANTI-ZIONIST JEWRY: THE NEW JUDENRAT
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 05:42:36 PM »
They are really sick people.  I wanted to vomit when I saw them kissing the bottom of Achmedinjad, Arafat and others.  Now I am no Torah scholar but I’m pretty sure Lev 19:16 would be a good starting point to support Israel although not Talmudic but from the Torah no?  I'd love to see my Rabbi debate those people....that would be a real treat.  Zei gezunt une stark!  MarZutra…
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 11:18:44 PM »
They are evil traitors and I wouldn't consider them authentic Jews since you can't get more against the Bible than that.  Their roots started in the Satmur and I have a story of the old Satmur Rabbi.  He used to be the Rabbi of Seagate Hungary in the 1930s-40's and my great grandparents died bec. of him since a survivor came to town in the early 40's I think and warned them every day in synagague of what will happen to them if they didn't flee Hungary to Israel or something (IDK if they could have made it to Israel after 1941 unless they traveled by air but at least they could have went to the soviet union) but the Rabbi did not believe them and they all stayed in hungary and eventually the community was killed in the holocost including my great grandparents on my grandmother's side.  The survivor's story is that the governement rounded up all the Jews not born in Seagate and shipped them away.  Then were all forced to dig a mass grave and then they were all shot and killed, but this guy escaped by pretending to be dead and I think he was also shot.  The community could not believe that such a thing actually happened and just assumed they were shipped away to some other location and they also thought that those born in Hungary would be safe since the government will protect them.  He got up in the town synagauge and every day warned them about their impending doom but the Rabbi reassured the community that he was crazy and no one believed him.  The thing with chassidim is that they follow whatever the Rabbi says all the time and if he would have seen the obvious truth and told the community to flee, they might have made it. 

Anyways, since the ex Satmur Rabbi realized that his anti zionist attitude (namely sitting and doing nothing to save yourself which is the opposite of real biblical Zionism which calls for activism) killed thousands of Jews, I think he was a little screwed up and could not admit to his mistake so found some twistid theory that zionism is against the Torah (how someone could think this is beyond me since it is the cornerstone of Judaism).  Also interesting is that he was rescued from a concentration camp by the Zionists. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 01:19:31 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 12:24:47 AM »
As I have said before it was not so simple, the Secular Zionists did some incredibly evil things this blinded many people, and look at it this way when Rabbi Kahane zt'l said something we accept it, because he is our Rav, the Satmars arent that different
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
Re:  "...As I have said before it was not so simple,..."

I have come to the following conclusion regarding all living Jews here and abroad:

Jewish history, in particular that of the 20th Century up to the present, leaves no Jew the "luxuries" of neutrality or opposition as regards their approval of the modern day State Of Israel.

Very few Jews remain living today, Jew-Hatred has arisen once again...only this time it is global and either is equal to, or surpasses the level of Nazi ideology propaganda.

Even if a Jew were to have a scriptural basis for opposiing the "State" of Israel, the fact remains that the Jewish State is real, is viable, and has existed and prospered for the past 50 years under unparalleled duress.

America, Canada, England, and the EU nations today resemble Germany and Austria of the 1930's -- hating Jews is suddenly acceptable, expressed in speech, journalism, politics, and in academia.

Do groups like "Peace Now" and Satmar actually believe that the rising violence and hatred against us will somehow "pass over them" because "they don't support the State Of Israel?....I think not.

The Land Of Israel, and the State established within it in 1948, remain the Jewish People's sole hope for physical as well as spiritual survival.

We simply do not have a choice in the matter, as there no longer is an American "New World" offering refuge and freedom from the "Old World"....

The "New World" is far advanced in its transmogrification into the same "Old" Jew-hating world we thought we had left behind in Europe.

Today, our New World has legislated away Habeus Corpus, our Bill Of Rights, and legalized the use of torture.  Not to mention tapping every single telephone line and computer browser in the country.

The most recent law gave George W. Bush dictatorial powers; he alone is the sole determinant of who IS or IS NOT a "terrorist", and his word alone now suffices to incarcerate and even execute anyone, anywhere, anytime; all without benefit of legal counsel or court warrant.

Mark my words:  Satmar and the leftist Jew drek will one day be literally pounding the gates begging and pleading for their fellow Israeli Jews to "let them in and save their lives".  They are all suffering from the same mental illness which has enabled the "tertiation" (murder of a full one-third of the total Jewish population) in the last half-century.  No other nation or group on earth is as mentally sick and suicidal as are the Jews.

The Final Holocaust is in full swing, and the gates to our sacred homeland are wide open for our return home for the first time in 2000 years.     

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 01:17:25 AM »
The Final Holocaust is in full swing, and the gates to our sacred homeland are wide open for our return home for the first time in 2000 years.

So beautifully put, MassuhDGoodName. So very true.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »
  Judendemorat? :o

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:58 PM »
Shalom to all.  You are all clearly far more scholarly in Torah than I so I will most definitely stick to what I know best.  My Rabbi is Lubavitch and very informative in Torah and Talmud:  http://www.innerstream.ca.  Now I know there are differences between Orthodox Judaism and Chassidim which Lubavitch is, although I do not know what.  Perhaps someone might inform me of these differences and are they something that should be of consideration? 

I have read many books on Zionism and Jewish Nationalism.  It seems to me that Labor Zionism is the sham, like the Bund, that is continually working against Jews and Israel.  Have you read “Perfidy” by Ben Hect.  This book I found fascinating. I couldn’t believe it until I researched many points myself.  I continually recommend “To Eliminate the Opiate” – Rav. Marvin Antelman which is a very quick but amazing overview of Jewish History and the various movements/schisms that continually work to undermine Judaism.  Sadly, the buck seems to end at the upper positions in the Israeli government, Diaspora Jewish Establishment and too the CFR.   Although I find that he is a poor writer and takes the conspiracy stuff a bit to the extreme, Barry Chamish’s latest book about Shabbatai Tzvi and Labor Zionism actually raises many questions which especially with the background of Hect, Antelman and Gershom Gerhard Scholem's works leave the Socialist "Jews" much to answer for.  There is actually a fabulous book written in 1798 by John Robison that lays out the first organized Communist Movement which seems to be the predecessor of the General Jewish Labor Union: The Bund of 1897.  Labor Zionism clearly stems from the Bund as does the cults of Reform and Conservative “Judaism”.  I strongly recommend Antelman’s and Hect’s books.  Both show a very different light to Jewish History than is taught openly.  When I was in the absorption center in Israel we had classes in Israel “history”.  The instructors painted Lahey and Itzel as “terrorist” groups.  I don’t know of any “terrorists” that warned their targets prior to acting?  In any event, I look forward to any and all information.  May HaShem wipe Iran and those greasy Muslims from His Earth.  Toda roba ve shalom.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 05:39:56 PM »
Shalom to all.  You are all clearly far more scholarly in Torah than I so I will most definitely stick to what I know best.  My Rabbi is Lubavitch and very informative in Torah and Talmud:  http://www.innerstream.ca.  Now I know there are differences between Orthodox Judaism and Chassidim which Lubavitch is, although I do not know what.  Perhaps someone might inform me of these differences and are they something that should be of consideration? 

I have read many books on Zionism and Jewish Nationalism.  It seems to me that Labor Zionism is the sham, like the Bund, that is continually working against Jews and Israel.  Have you read “Perfidy” by Ben Hect.  This book I found fascinating. I couldn’t believe it until I researched many points myself.  I continually recommend “To Eliminate the Opiate” – Rav. Marvin Antelman which is a very quick but amazing overview of Jewish History and the various movements/schisms that continually work to undermine Judaism.  Sadly, the buck seems to end at the upper positions in the Israeli government, Diaspora Jewish Establishment and too the CFR.   Although I find that he is a poor writer and takes the conspiracy stuff a bit to the extreme, Barry Chamish’s latest book about Shabbatai Tzvi and Labor Zionism actually raises many questions which especially with the background of Hect, Antelman and Gershom Gerhard Scholem's works leave the Socialist "Jews" much to answer for.  There is actually a fabulous book written in 1798 by John Robison that lays out the first organized Communist Movement which seems to be the predecessor of the General Jewish Labor Union: The Bund of 1897.  Labor Zionism clearly stems from the Bund as does the cults of Reform and Conservative “Judaism”.  I strongly recommend Antelman’s and Hect’s books.  Both show a very different light to Jewish History than is taught openly.  When I was in the absorption center in Israel we had classes in Israel “history”.  The instructors painted Lahey and Itzel as “terrorist” groups.  I don’t know of any “terrorists” that warned their targets prior to acting?  In any event, I look forward to any and all information.  May HaShem wipe Iran and those greasy Muslims from His Earth.  Toda roba ve shalom.
I also read "Perfidy" and I agree that it is a very important book.  The problems I see with Lubavitchers are, (a) Lubavitch ZT"L is considered by his followers to be above human, i.e. Moschiach or an angel, and (b) the Lubavitchers, as are Satmer, Skvirer, etc., are all part of the Hasidut movement, which Gaon of Vilna characterized as "a cult dangerous to Judaism".  The Hasidim are racist and regard non-Ashkenazi Jews almost the same as Goyim.  Don't take it personally, but I agree with Gaon of Vilna.  When Rav Kahane HY"D was fighting against the Israeli Knesset's effort to ban his party, not a single rabbi came to his aid.  All Rav Kahane needed was one lousy "recommendation" letter from any well-known rabbi in Israel, asserting that Kahane was not racist, and that he and his party were true to the Torah.  I'm sorry to say that only Kahanists are the "real deal" when it comes to authentic Judaism.  Lubavitch, Skvirer, Satmer, et al prove Rav Kahane's point when he said that it was easier to bring the Jew out of the exile than to bring the exile out of the Jew.

However, regardless of how negatively I depicted Hasidim, the Shas crooks are a million times worse.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 10:25:32 AM »
Shalom Davkakach.  I most deffinately agree with you, no harm nor offense taken.  I do know that my Rabbi supports Israel and would like to see a Jewish Israel and does much for the community.  Can you recommend any good Yeshivas or Orthodox institutions possibly in Canada or Israel?  Since being from a "progressive" "Jewish" family with no connections in Israel, it makes it very hard to return.  I had been there, obviously through the "Jewish Establishment", but I found it extremely hard to find employment to fund study, direction into proper Jewish Yeshivas, especially someone who has the basic level of Hebrew understanding.  Any advice or information is always greatly accepted.  Toda roba Davkakach.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 11:32:10 PM »
Shalom Davkakach.  I most deffinately agree with you, no harm nor offense taken.  I do know that my Rabbi supports Israel and would like to see a Jewish Israel and does much for the community.  Can you recommend any good Yeshivas or Orthodox institutions possibly in Canada or Israel?  Since being from a "progressive" "Jewish" family with no connections in Israel, it makes it very hard to return.  I had been there, obviously through the "Jewish Establishment", but I found it extremely hard to find employment to fund study, direction into proper Jewish Yeshivas, especially someone who has the basic level of Hebrew understanding.  Any advice or information is always greatly accepted.  Toda roba Davkakach.
Shalom Marzutra.  I'm sorry I don't have any concrete advice to give you.  But I can share with you my plans for returning to Israel.  Basically, you're right---it is difficult to live in Israel in general, and even more difficult to live as a righteous, G-d fearing Jew, and these difficulties have nothing to do with the land, which is blessed, but rather with the evil Bolsheviks ruling over it.  When I return, I intend to live only in the Judea and Samaria region (which the MSM calls the "West Bank" in an attempt to de-Jewify this sacred Jewish land), and if I am to attend a Yeshiva, it will be only the "Yeshivat HaRa'ayon Hayehudi" (if this Yeshiva accepts me), founded by Rav Meir Kahane HY"D, or another yeshiva endorsed by "Yeshivat HaRa'ayon Hayehudi".  Once I arrive in Israel, I should be emotionally ready for anything---including sitting in prison and being penniless.  Noam Federman's hardships and his willingness to endure them without sacrificing his principles reveal his righteousness and indicate his spiritual Madrega.  As a Torah-true Jew, I should consider such hardships, when they befall upon me, as a privilege, an honor, and a insignificantl price to pay for living in Eretz Yisrael.  Netan'el Ozeri HY"D, Noam Federman, and other Kahanists are fortunate to have been married to righteous Jewish women who fully supported them, and never resented the difficulties that were their lot, as a result of their husbands' cleaving unto G-d and resisting the temptation to compromise their principles and their faith.

So, again, I'm sorry I can't answer your question concretely.  All I can say is that if you decide to do Aliya to Eretz Yisrael, and intend to be a real (Kahanist) Jew, brace yourself for anything.  You should really enter a different state of mind, like Noam Federman, like Itamar Ben-Gvir---so that, no matter what, the Bolsheviks won't break you, so that fasting for an entire week will seem like nothing, so that the prospect of languishing in jail for months, or even years, will seem like a pleasant vacation.  If you were following coverage of Yig'al Amir over the years, you would notice that in most photos he smiles---because he knows that what he did was a righteous deed, and he is proud of it, and that is the attitude that every real (Kahanist) Jew should have.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 01:39:27 AM »

I also read "Perfidy" and I agree that it is a very important book.  The problems I see with Lubavitchers are, (a) Lubavitch ZT"L is considered by his followers to be above human, i.e. Moschiach or an angel, and (b) the Lubavitchers, as are Satmer, Skvirer, etc., are all part of the Hasidut movement, which Gaon of Vilna characterized as "a cult dangerous to Judaism".  The Hasidim are racist and regard non-Ashkenazi Jews almost the same as Goyim.  Don't take it personally, but I agree with Gaon of Vilna.  When Rav Kahane HY"D was fighting against the Israeli Knesset's effort to ban his party, not a single rabbi came to his aid.  All Rav Kahane needed was one lousy "recommendation" letter from any well-known rabbi in Israel, asserting that Kahane was not racist, and that he and his party were true to the Torah.  I'm sorry to say that only Kahanists are the "real deal" when it comes to authentic Judaism.  Lubavitch, Skvirer, Satmer, et al prove Rav Kahane's point when he said that it was easier to bring the Jew out of the exile than to bring the exile out of the Jew.

However, regardless of how negatively I depicted Hasidim, the Shas crooks are a million times worse.

Marzutra, I know where you're coming from . Chamish, Antelman.  I even read some of Gershon Scholem (in antelman's reference pages).  I am from an orthodox background.  I can tell you that Lubavitch are kosher, they are orthodox. Infact, on one lubavitch forum, they say that the leader of lubavitch(who died around 1991). had spoken with kahane and said he was a righteous man.

Only a tiny number of lubavitchers consider their leader divine. I don't know how many of them think he was the messiah and will return. But from my experience, most don't.  Go to www.askmoses.com  it's a great lubavitch site, where you can chat to rabbis in real time.

Even the satmar anti-zionists, are legitimate. Listen To Rabbi Meir Kahane in the lecture "Yoke Of Torah" on youtube, he will tell you, they are torah jews, they base their argument on the torah, but he explains why he thinks that it's very clear why they are wrong.
I even know some non-zionists that say now the state of israel exists, that is the reality, whether they wantd it or not. And the thing to do is to stop it deteriorating, because if israel sins, G-d punishes israel.  And of course they want a strong israeli army.

The Neturei Karta, are a tiny minority of anti-zionists, a minority excommunicated from satmar . They are totaly corrupt, their position is not legitimate. They stand with muslim terrorists and their leader was even given money by arafat!!
google neturei karta arafat abu
http://www.intelligence.org.il/eng/sib/9_04/araf_ap17.htm
(see the picture!!!)

Chassidim (of which lubavitch and satmar are a part) are not racist at all. They are ashkenazi, they follow ashkenazi customs.  So sephardim tend not to become chassidim , because sephardim have their customs. In Judaism we follow the customs of our ancestors.

Rabbi Meir Kahane went to Mir yeshiva! I've heard that there are yeshivot set up by rabbi kahane. But remember, rabbi kahane's great son was murdered, and those yeshivot may not be so good. Go to israel and visit the yeshivas.  See what they recommend. Yeshiva may be too advanced initially. You want a basic jewish education.  There are organisations like Seed.  or Aish or Ohr Sameach. Orthodox Jewish outreach groups you can contact for help.

Rabbi Kahane focussed on Kahanist principles.  He wrote many books, including a commentary on the entire bible!! Which when I learn to translate hebrew i'll get!!

Rabbi Kahane didn't come to create a new sect. Rabbi Kahane's ideas apply anywhere. Many lubavitchers are kahanist.

Did you know that around 40% of israelis want the arabs given incentive to leave , and I expect, they probably would want them forced out. There was apoll done. So many people are kahanist. Whether they know it or not.

DavkaKach mentions that the Vilna Gaon (great rabbi in the 1800s) said that Chassidim are a dangerous cult. It's true that the vilna gaon was against it. But it's common in jewish history that during one period, a rabbi is considered controversial. But after a while, people change their minds when they see their fears don't come to pass.
Even Maimonides , the RAMBAM.  Was considered very controversial in his time. But now he is considered one of te greatest rabbis of all time.  And one of the main rabbis that disagreed with him was Nachmonides, the RAMBAN.  Yet nowadays, both the RAMBAM and RAMBAN are both rated very highly. On the little that they disagree on, we may choose who we follow. 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 01:54:58 AM by q_q_ »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »
Thanks very much for the information.  My Lubavitch Rabbi stated that Kahane was right and in total agreement with him.  He supports the Land of Israel but not the current Government/State of Israel due to its immense secularism, socialism etc.  Now compare that to my good friends relatives who believe Kahane to be everything but a righteous Jew.  They are so closed minded and intolerant that they have made up their minds without ever reading any of Rabbi Kahane's works, nor listened to any of his lectures and/or debates.  Wouldn't they even consider it questionable that Jabbotinsky, Begin and Shamir were all made to be or presented as "terrorists", "racists", "right wing extremists" by the Bolshevik Labor Zionist Judenrot scum only to later become Supreme Leaders of Aretz Israel?  They don't even see they hypocrisy of what the Left are doing.  It is so sad that Rav. Kahane didn't live long enough to have his name vindicated.  Thanks again… M