Europe (Western)
4 (9.1%)
Europe (Eastern)
5 (11.4%)
Other part of the World
5 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 18, 2009, 04:31:00 PM

Author Topic: Where are you from? (Please VOTE!)  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Where are you from? (Please VOTE!)
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »
I live in Israel, all my life.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 12:27:16 PM »
I live in America USA ...State of Florida 8)
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
Venus...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, now in Arkansas (middle north) and happy to be AWAY from the rat race!

Wow that is interesting. I think I saw you write that you were jewish so you must be one of the very few Jews in Arkansas. Obviously if I am confusing you with someone else, then disregard. In any event, you are lucky in a certain way because their must be less shvartzas near you in Arkansas.

You must be confusing me with someone else, because no, I am not Jewish, but I wish I was! Yes, there are alot less shvartzas near me here and I love it!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:12 AM »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 09:06:12 AM »
Poland
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »
Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, now in Arkansas (middle north) and happy to be AWAY from the rat race!

Wow that is interesting. I think I saw you write that you were jewish so you must be one of the very few Jews in Arkansas. Obviously if I am confusing you with someone else, then disregard. In any event, you are lucky in a certain way because their must be less shvartzas near you in Arkansas.

You must be confusing me with someone else, because no, I am not Jewish, but I wish I was! Yes, there are alot less shvartzas near me here and I love it!

Wow I am jealous of you. You can't do anything here in NY without having to deal with shvartza employees etc.. It's a nightmare.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:45 PM »
EB22 is coming to visit the end of the month, for the 3rd time! He must like it here huh? I'm so looking forward to his visit. We are taking him to Branson. I'm hoping this area is kept secret and not too many people come live here.  ;D I know the nightmare you live in, been there done that!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »

Wow I am jealous of you. You can't do anything here in NY without having to deal with shvartza employees etc.. It's a nightmare.

It's the same here in Atlanta.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2009, 10:21:09 PM »
Méjico.
Si, senor.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:48:56 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774