Author Topic: Kicking Olmert, Kadima and Labor out of Office  (Read 4407 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Kicking Olmert, Kadima and Labor out of Office
« on: March 30, 2007, 07:45:14 PM »
I am wondering how, the right wingers could come together to remove Olmert, Kadima and Labor out of office. Their policies are killing Israel. We all know from the news that Olmert sees something positive in the Saudi "peace" plan.

It is utter suicide.

It's time people put their money where their mouths are. I just wrote to Moledet (Since I am also Israeli) to find out exactly how I can get involved (Considering they are already in the government).

I know that we can provide funds for the various right wing parties...at least to a certain degree. I am not super wealthy but I want to do what I can.

I believe according to Israeli law individuals can only give 1800 NIS directly to a particular party in a year. You can, of course give more to the various projects the different parties support.

My main thrust is this. Whatever Kahanists and the other right wing parties do should, from now on be focused on removing those who are selling us out to the Arabs and to the rest of the world from power. We should be focused on getting ourselves into power in the most direct and straightforward manner possible.

To do this we must:

1. Sow discontent among the Israeli left. We do this by educating them as to the effects of Olmert's policies etc. We do this by showing, repeatedly, over and over again the incompetence of their own leaders, by pointing it out to them in very easy, simple to follow, and clear ways.

2. We do the opposite for ourselves. We project ourselves as Strong. We project ourselves as competent. We project ourselves as not only the rescuers of Israel from the death-grip of corruption and foolishness. We must in all actuality BE the rescuers. We must be both competent AND free of corruption. We must be the standard bearers of not just right living but of level headedness so that our opponents within Israeli and American society cannot find anything of worth to either ridicule or find fault with.

3. We must be smarter than the Left. We should follow the example of Bibi Netanyahu when it comes to smooth talking. We should not be like him in what he has done...but no one can deny that he knows how to work a crowd, and he knows the media, and he knows how to give an interview. Dealing with the public is the name of the game.

4. We must be honest. We must tell the truth and we must never back down from what we know is right. If we do this the public cannot help but respect us.

5. And we MUST MUST MUST not ever tear each other down...especially in public. We must not tear down the other right wing groups...instead building alliances immediately and quickly should be a main goal.

If the right wing groups don't do something soon...Kadima, Labor and the left will ruin Israel and there might not BE any Israel anymore for any of us to go home to. That sounds dramatic but that is how I see the direction Israel is going under Olmert's evil leadership. 
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Din Rodef

Re: Kicking Olmert, Kadima and Labor out of Office
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 05:52:31 AM »
You're 1000% correct

But, Olmert and Kadima are getting ready to create a Balestinian State. The entire international community will support them. There is almost no way to get them out of power now...it's already too late

Here is an article where Ohlmert talks about the "Revolutionary Change" that will create a peace deal:  http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/3/30/150956.shtml?s=lh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 02:08:10 PM »
I honestly do not think any change will not come without a civil war, at some point. The Left has no problem with exterminating huge numbers of Jews in order to maintain power, as it showed when it attacked fleeing Holocaust refugee ships in the '40s and at the Altalena massacre a few laters.

The problem is that right-wing Jews usually have a stupid sense of honor and refuse to fight back against "fellow Jews", even if it's obvious that Buttholmert and kin are about as Hebrew as the average Saudi.

We must fight back--and better yet, strike the first blow--against the Judenrat kapos.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »
I honestly do not think any change will not come without a civil war, at some point. The Left has no problem with exterminating huge numbers of Jews in order to maintain power, as it showed when it attacked fleeing Holocaust refugee ships in the '40s and at the Altalena massacre a few laters.

The problem is that right-wing Jews usually have a stupid sense of honor and refuse to fight back against "fellow Jews", even if it's obvious that Buttholmert and kin are about as Hebrew as the average Saudi.

We must fight back--and better yet, strike the first blow--against the Judenrat kapos.

There isn't going to a war. Kahane never advocated one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 09:59:34 PM »
Yeah, and what happened to him? His fellow Jews all stabbed him and Chaim in the back, and the FBI or CIA (I suspect) had him assassinated.  >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »
Yeah, and what happened to him? His fellow Jews all stabbed him and Chaim in the back, and the FBI or CIA (I suspect) had him assassinated.  >:(

I don't suspect the CIA was involved. This happens to be the non-thinking person's rational for everything bad that happens. Islamic terror is very real. It just so happens that Nosair's people also bombed the WTC in 1993. Was the CIA also involved in that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 01:12:26 AM »
Don't be so naive.

Our government has a LONG history of collaborating with Muslims when it suits us. For 50+ years, Democratic and Republican administrations have allied themselves with, and armed and trained, Muslim Nazi Pakistan against pacifist Hindu India. (And what country is hiding bin Laden from us now?) Jorge the Bush Sr. all but organized a coup to force Shamir from office in Israel in the early '90s. The devil Bill Clinton presided over the Oslo accords even though earlier in the year, Arafat's friends in al-Qaeda bombed the WTC. The State Department and U.S. military enthusiastically collaborated with the KLA Albanian jihad army in the late '90s even though we knew they were part of al-Qaeda.

The late Kahane was an extremely despised man in the inner circles of both parties and, indeed, virtually all of America. Those in power saw him as a great liability to Middle East "relations" and would have jumped at the chance to murder this saint.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 04:42:40 AM »
Don't be so naive.

Our government has a LONG history of collaborating with Muslims when it suits us. For 50+ years, Democratic and Republican administrations have allied themselves with, and armed and trained, Muslim Nazi Pakistan against pacifist Hindu India. (And what country is hiding bin Laden from us now?) Jorge the Bush Sr. all but organized a coup to force Shamir from office in Israel in the early '90s. The devil Bill Clinton presided over the Oslo accords even though earlier in the year, Arafat's friends in al-Qaeda bombed the WTC. The State Department and U.S. military enthusiastically collaborated with the KLA Albanian jihad army in the late '90s even though we knew they were part of al-Qaeda.

The late Kahane was an extremely despised man in the inner circles of both parties and, indeed, virtually all of America. Those in power saw him as a great liability to Middle East "relations" and would have jumped at the chance to murder this saint.

What was the KLA Albanian jihad army?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 08:14:41 AM »
I believe that the US Establishment is capable of anything. Anything which could threaten their little gun-running project in the ME will come under fire.

They could even have murdered Princess Diana, as she was campaigning against land-mines, cluster bombs and all sorts of gubbins.

Perhaps what you want to do is build up right-wing constituency-based groupings, which will organise to vote tactically to remove Kadima and Labour out, according to the local threat.

If you are dealing with phoney right-wing sellouts, then that is a difficult matter but be polite, charming, even flattering towards them (perhaps you should employ a British PR company to do this, only joking :p ) so that their activists can respect you, but, when a scandal erupts, slate and slander their leadership like there is, quite literally, NO TOMORROW, and welcome their activists to join you.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 01:58:47 PM »
This is actually a very good idea.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »
This is actually a very good idea.

Thank you.

They use all sorts of dirty tactics, so you might as well give them a taste of their own medicine. The phoney and antis are evil people so they certainly deserve it.

Who is the guy on the forum who just joined Chayil? Ah, it is you!

Dawntreader, you must try to suggest to Chayil that they form alliances with European nationalists. The Euro Nats pass hints and tips across to each other all the time. There are delegations of nationalists from one group who visit nationalists in other countries.

Which country does Israel have closest best relations with in Europe?

The worst relations?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:11:51 PM by sat_chit_anand »

Din Rodef

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »
Today's Drudge Report Headline:

Olmert calls for regional summit with Arab Leaders
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/844643.html

Olmert has put himself in the position to create a Balestinian State. The entire world will support him.

The majority of the world hates Torah Jews...so how much longer until self-hating Olmert decides he has world support and the power to make war against the Jewish Right?

What kind of sinister things are Kadima and Labour planning to do to their fellow Jews?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 04:58:00 PM by Din Rodef »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »
I cannot agree with you Din Rodef,

I don't think that Olmert is planning on doing anything horrible to to Torah observant Jews. He has no courage to do anything. Even if he did, there are thousands of Jews, even on the Left who would not go along with it...especially if his plan was as evil as you imply.

I DO think you are right about the 'Palestinian' state. I think Olmert is a coward who is caving in to U.S. pressure under the Bush administration.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry