Author Topic: Decadence in Today's Generations  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
Decadence in Today's Generations
« on: March 30, 2007, 09:17:27 PM »
I was browsing YouTube and found floating around like feces in a lake. It's not really the kid in the video but rather the support he recieves. I know this is what someone his age might find funny but for people that are twice that of his...

But hey! Even when you're an adult, it's ok to find something funny despite the fact that it has little or no intellectual merit! After all, this is progressiveness! We're being "tolerant" and "open-minded" where people can post crap depicting their trashy selves.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to these sort of things. But I think this is definately the product of stupidity and "anything goes" mentality and vice versa.

I'm really concerned about this pre-teen generation that I'm apart of. Also, I apologize if this thread holds little significance and/or contribution to JTF's priorities; financial, informational or otherwise, but I just wanted to share it with you.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:19:25 PM by Alex »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Decadence in Today's Generations
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »
Aside from that boy imitating rappers, I didn't get the point of the video at all. 

Alex you say you're a part of this pre-teen generation.  May I ask you your age?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:26:44 PM »
I'm almost 14.

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 05:56:12 AM »
I'm almost 14.

wow - I'm impressed

I wish I would have been as smart as you back when I was 13 or 14

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 08:29:32 AM »
It's kind of a bad omen if people are behaving this way already.  Although as people turn into adults they can often change parts of their personality, their overall personality is fixed by this stage.  And if a white person's mind is [censored] at a young age they will continue to behave like negroes as they get older.

But this is inevitable.  We can see the signs of change blossoming around us everywhere we look.  White people are exhausted.  They are longing for a change.  And lo, a dark cloud on the horizon: and here comes the dark stranger from out of town, with a killer smile, who quickly assumes leadership over you and commands plenty of attention from your women ... the times are changing, and white people are dying.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm almost 14.

wow - I'm impressed

I wish I would have been as smart as you back when I was 13 or 14

Well, thank you, I guess. Although, I wouldn't really consider myself 'smart.' I just have a lot of features that distinguish me from mainstream kids my age. You know, my lack of that skater-trash hair, baggy pants and its complementary features that's prevalent in today's youth. (Here we go, armchair pseudo-intellectual tangent!) But honestly, I may have a lot of intelligence however that doesn't necessarily mean that I use it. Plus I have many problems so just showing off a few big words on a forum doesn't really mean much...

btw, allow me to reiterate something: I find it normal for someone his age to find his material funny, but to recieve a standing ovation from an audience much older than him just doesn't seem right. What I'm trying to say is that if this was shown half a century ago, he would probably not receive the same treatment. I think this is due to complacency, political correctness and the aforementioned "anything goes" mentality. The problems in school caused by PC liberals and leftists, not to mention the educational standard being lowered, is reciprocal to our youth finding crap funny; a la the dumbing down of America.

I'm not saying to relocate the child's video onto a disk and incinerate it along with him but I think this type of material is best kept among close friend's and family, not to be broadcasted.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »
I agree with the other posters here, Alex.  You seem very smart -- much smarter than most 14 year olds.  If you didn't mention your age, I would have thought you were at least in your 30's.