Author Topic: Albanian who saved Jews/ In contradiction with those who say albanian NAZIs  (Read 2439 times)

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
I don' understand a thing in here, I have always thought that jews were good thinkers, but in here the only thing i see is hate and unexplainable thoughts!

First of all i want you to see this link -> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/949323.html

or http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/0/19/69/68/jewish-survival-in-albanie.pdf

My albanian greatfather saved jews families and that's the way they thank us? By saying that we are terrorists and NAZIs? I have the knowledge of the jews hate against nazis, but that's not the way of pointing a civilisation that has shown gratitute to help some people who were, precisely, attacked by NAZIs.

Serbian are well known to modify and tell the truth they want to see, but all i see here is just a big DISINFORMATION.

Why talking about Save serbia??? The only population who killed thousands of innocent people (authoctons), burned schools, violated women is Serbia.

This is very offending to me and my civilization!

A final video open to public:

If you have something in contradiction, please say. I am open to all arguments

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Albania was occupied from 1939 to 1943 by fascist Italy and then by Nazi
Germany until 1944. Partisan groups who helped liberate the country formed the communist party that ruled Albania until 1990.
Basically, it seems to me, you say Jews should thank Albania for not murdering some 1000-2000 Jews.

The reason why 2000 Jews escaped the Shoah in Albania is because the Nazis didn't have the time to get to them. In Fascist Italy, excluding the puppet regime the Germans set up after Italy had surrendered, Jews were not sent to death camps.

In Albania some Jewish families had been deported to German death camps and the rest went into hiding, that fact alone shows Jews weren't exactly welcomed by the general population. Moreover, the Albanians in the Balkan joined the unholy alliance between Germans, Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians. They took part in the genocide against Serbs and Jews in Yugoslavia.

This piece: "http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/0/19/69/68/jewish-survival-in-albanie.pdf" is completely unreliable, biased report. Just read how they described in completely idyllic terms the Albanian society, its religious tolerance and how according to their 'Kanun' every foreigner is an honored guest.

why talking about Save serbia??? The only population who killed thousands of innocent people (authoctons), burned schools, violated women is Serbia.
That's a complete inversion of reality. Serbs were murdered, rape, and deported by the Albanians from their own historic land of Kosovo. Albanians have no rightful claim on that territory.

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
"The reason why 2000 Jews escaped the Shoah in Albania is because the Nazis didn't have the time to get to them. In Fascist Italy, excluding the puppet regime the Germans set up after Italy had surrendered, Jews were not sent to death camps."

"In Albania some Jewish families had been deported to German death camps and the rest went into hiding",

Those 2 statement are false:

The first one :  you say Nazis didn't have time to go to them, but this wasn't about time, its just that albanians didn't want to give the lists. Many albanians died because of that.

Second one : we saved ALL jewish families, beside one! I can't let you say "they went into hiding". Why is it then, that there were more jews families after the WW2 than before ?

"Just read how they described in completely idyllic terms the Albanian society, its religious tolerance and how according to their 'Kanun' every foreigner is an honored guest. "

I don't think they are making it idyllic, its you who are making the slave statement idyllic, you want to have the image that you want and can't accept the truth. Albania has been over communist regime far too long, being muslim has not the same sense that in arabia. We can be bad people in some situations, but we have a real heart and when a situation comes , we can also save lives. Mother Theresa was albanian.

And, no I'm not trying to push you to thank us, I'm not that kind. I was just trying to tell the truth and have an idea of jewish ideology. And now i have one, & i also know why everybody says "don't trust a jew".

"the rest went into hiding" .... such a shame

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Kadet, it seems that you're no friend of Jewish people. 

If there were some Albanians that hid/saved Jews, then we're grateful.  But for you to come here and say it was a shame that most of the Jews went into hiding is terrible. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
kadet,

You sound like a antisemite from the get-go. You have no understanding of Jewish 'ideology' and you have little sense. You have not proven your point but you have made a fool of yourself.

If you are intent on changing our opinion about your beloved Albania, of which I have little understanding, you have done a poor job. You have given me the impression that albanians are anti-semites and should be condemned.

Personally I dont think JTF should have any interest in the Serbian/Albanian/whatever issues because they are not central to the Jewish idea. JTF should focus on getting all Jews everywhere to want to make aliyah to Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even the propaganda sources you brought say Jews were hidden by Albanians.

Some 1,200 Jews, residents and refugees from other Balkan countries, were
hidden by Albanian families during the war,

What is the meaning of this ? I think it means some Albanians would turn Jews to the Nazis. Even according wikipedia (which is very pro-albanian and anti-Jewish):
However, the Jews community of Vlore, which numbered less than 100 families, was expelled from the country due to a collaborationist proclamation of a Nuremberg Law[2].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Albania

Note that the man in the video you referred to, testified that an Albanian helped Jews escape from Nazis kept his did completely secrete from the rest of the village. Here is more about this case, again from jew-hating muslim-loving haaretz: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/919523.html. Note that the said case supposed to have happened in 1941 which is a bit strange since in that time Albania was ruled by Italians, not Germans.

Anyway, I thank every Albanian who did actually saved Jews, sincerely and gratefully.

And, no I'm not trying to push you to thank us, I'm not that kind. I was just trying to tell the truth and have an idea of jewish ideology. And now i have one, & i also know why everybody says "don't trust a jew".
One can never trust a muslim.

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
You missundeerstood me, in non of my posts i have said that it was a shame for them to hide

i said that Saying that was actually a shame, that's why i put it under "", because it was a citation that the other guy used. He said "the rest went into hiding", & and i wanted to say that writing this was a shame, don't miss understand me.

And wikipedia is not a good source, as it isn't trustable website : everybody can post a subject

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
Yeah, probably you can't trust a muslim but i'm not one so you do whatever you like

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
I am so SICK of this type of argument. 

"Not all X's are Y's!" 
         Guess what? They don't have to be. Not all Germans were guards in the Death Camps, but enough of them were to do serious damage.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hey Kadet, I want you to tell me about the Skanderbeg division that your country created in WWII.

Tell me what it did, and then get back to us here. Capische?

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
Of course, it's a SS division which was created in '44, by Germans (Heinrich Himmler), in KOSOVO. I can explain further, but please tell us a bit about Miloseviç and what he called the "ethnic war" which was realized in order to wash all non-slave civilization out from yugoslavia. And please explain us what it did, how many killed people....?

Offline kadet13

• New JTFer
& please explain to me another thing. Why in the hell serbian ( who like very much jews) are taking part now in Paris (i am in france) in a list of anti-zionist who will have vocation soon in EU, as the first anti-zionist political party.

I won't go any far in this topic because I don't care anymore to know who did what or smth else.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Of course, it's a SS division which was created in '44, by Germans (Heinrich Himmler), in KOSOVO. I can explain further, but please tell us a bit about Miloseviç and what he called the "ethnic war" which was realized in order to wash all non-slave civilization out from yugoslavia. And please explain us what it did, how many killed people....?

Serbian are well known to modify and tell the truth they want to see, but all i see here is just a big DISINFORMATION.

Why talking about Save serbia??? The only population who killed thousands of innocent people (authoctons), burned schools, violated women is Serbia.

"..And, no I'm not trying to push you to thank us, I'm not that kind. I was just trying to tell the truth and have an idea of jewish ideology. And now i have one, & i also know why everybody says "don't trust a jew"

I'll tell you what is even more offensive: a lying moron like you coming here spewing your antisemitic Jew-hating insults and anti-Serbian propaganda on this great forum.

Since you tell such egregious lies about the Heroic Christian Serbs - who were the ONLY nation in all of Europe to stand up to Adolph Hitler in 1941 when the Third Reich appeared invincible -  and you also clearly display classic Nazi-like antisemitic sentiments when say that you know why we Jews can't be trusted, then WTF are you doing on this forum?

You are A TROLL, pure and simple.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Shalom Kadet13. We don't have problem with Christian Albanians who respect us. We have problem with the muslim albanians and it is the majority. I have an Albanian friend, he is Ortodox and he hates muslim Albanians too, and as he said "they don't deserve mercy".
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The garbage this idiot writes he make me laugh because it shows you how stupid muslims are

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
The garbage this idiot writes he make me laugh because it shows you how stupid muslims are

G-d bless you brother AmericanHero for telling the TRUTH to this Jew-hating, Serb-hating Albanian imbecile.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I think it's time for Kadet to go.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kadet, it seems that you're no friend of Jewish people. 

If there were some Albanians that hid/saved Jews, then we're grateful.  But for you to come here and say it was a shame that most of the Jews went into hiding is terrible. 

Lisa, I agree with you.

If there where people, who saved their neigbours, they deserve gratitude.

Regarding '... i also know why everybody says "don't trust a jew".' - I would not trust every Jew, but I would trust a Jewish person as much as a person from any other background. I judge a Jew according to his deeds and words and not because of his Jewishness.

Kadet, you seem to have obviously a problem with Jews in general. You sound like an anti-semite.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Shame he was banned already. It would have been fun to teach the idiot a lesson.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
I don' understand a thing in here, I have always thought that jews were good thinkers, but in here the only thing i see is hate and unexplainable thoughts!

First of all i want you to see this link -> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/949323.html

or http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/0/19/69/68/jewish-survival-in-albanie.pdf

My albanian greatfather saved jews families and that's the way they thank us? By saying that we are terrorists and NAZIs? I have the knowledge of the jews hate against nazis, but that's not the way of pointing a civilisation that has shown gratitute to help some people who were, precisely, attacked by NAZIs.

A final video open to public:

If you have something in contradiction, please say. I am open to all arguments

"Why talking about Save serbia??? The only population who killed thousands of innocent people (authoctons), burned schools, violated women is Serbia."

EVERYBODY, you don't need to believe me at all, just try to go to Kosovo, to see how much he is lying.
During Yugoslav wars, everybody made many crimes and THEY (the Albanians) are the LEAST innocent!
But, unlike him, at least I have the honor and valor to ADMIT that WE COMMITTED CRIMES, TOO, while he is nothing more but another cry-baby who never had any bigger enemy so they need to show themselves as "great nation" by inventing "horrible persecution"!

"you have something in contradiction, please say. I am open to all arguments"

Oh, no, no, no, I don't, Yad Vashem does.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  What a moron!! >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Of course, it's a SS division which was created in '44, by Germans (Heinrich Himmler), in KOSOVO. I can explain further
Yes, please do explain further. Tell me if the Albanians were conscripted or VOLUNTEERED. Tell me what the primary function of Skanderbeg was. Tell me what the majority of the Kosovo population today thinks of its forefathers in Skanderbeg.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Of course, it's a SS division which was created in '44, by Germans (Heinrich Himmler), in KOSOVO. I can explain further
Yes, please do explain further. Tell me if the Albanians were conscripted or VOLUNTEERED. Tell me what the primary function of Skanderbeg was. Tell me what the majority of the Kosovo population today thinks of its forefathers in Skanderbeg.

During my time in the army, some soldiers who served in Kosovo, told me, that they were regulary saluted with the "Deutsche Gruß" by Albanians.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lisa, where was this rodent's IP from?

Obviously he was a Muslim Nazi--the question is, where. I am not completely positive that he was Albanian, even though that's the most likely choice. I wonder if he might have been a Tamil what with all that we have been discussing those subhumans lately. Tamils are very pro-Albanian and anti-Semitic, don't forget.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Lisa, where was this rodent's IP from?

Obviously he was a Muslim Nazi--the question is, where. I am not completely positive that he was Albanian, even though that's the most likely choice. I wonder if he might have been a Tamil what with all that we have been discussing those subhumans lately. Tamils are very pro-Albanian and anti-Semitic, don't forget.

Probably you are right!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!