Author Topic: For those who missed out on seeing this Horrific Muslim Nazi Video!!  (Read 1140 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Chechen Muslim Nazis Slaughter Young Russian Conscripts!

EXTREME WARNING!!! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS HORRIFIC & VERY GRAPHIC MUSLIM NAZI VIOLENCE AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS!! PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE!!!

This video will not last long on Zootube but is always available on TruthTube. It has been posted on Zootube by a great Righteous Gentile friend of JTF!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes this is an excellent video this shows moslem behavior
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Yes mord, which is why it is always flagged by these chickens*t muslim Nazi COWARDS!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yes mord, which is why it is always flagged by these chickens*t muslim Nazi COWARDS!

Indeed this shows that Islam especially wahabi saudi islam encorages.It's funny the the circassian moslems in Israel are perfect citizens join the Army and are very pecefull thats because they are secular moslem.Very nice people unlike their brethren in Russia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Indeed this shows that Islam especially wahabi saudi islam encorages.It's funny the the circassian moslems in Israel are perfect citizens join the Army and are very pecefull thats because they are secular moslem.Very nice people unlike their brethren in Russia

Very, very true mord.....and their brethren in Kosovo, Albania and of course, Bosnia:

http://www.real-srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com

WARNING: HORRIFIC PHOTOS OF BOSNIAN MUSLIM NAZI ATROCITIES AGAINST THE SERBS!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Very, very true mord.....and their brethren in Kosovo, Albania and of course, Bosnia:

http://www.real-srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com

WARNING: HORRIFIC PHOTOS OF BOSNIAN MUSLIM NAZI ATROCITIES AGAINST THE SERBS!
Yes this is moslem behavior i was just saying the the chechen in Israel are good  because they don't have the saudi influence like their brethren in russia.They are western

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I put this on my "new" zootube sight 4International and they took down my video yet AGAIN! I even took the time to run it through Windows Movie Maker so it would be accepted, because they wouldn't let me put it up when it was your video. I am working 6 days til next month, so I don't have time to run them all through and put up again. :-( Thank you so much 4International for your videos!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Part 2 - the most Horrific part - of this shocking video is now back up!!