Author Topic: Why can't Israel have us?  (Read 1340 times)

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Why can't Israel have us?
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:38:45 AM »
In 1999 I discharged from the ADF Army (Australian Defence Force), after 6 yrs service not long after I left the service I noticed a lot of people were making more than the usual amount of trouble in Israel.

I thought to myself at the time I have skills that could very well be utilised in such a theater. So I got in contact with the Israeli Embassy in Canberra, Australia. I supplied them with virtually everything I had done in the ADF and more than enough personal information for their vetting process.

I pretty much pleaded with them to let me join the IDF, I was willing to pay for all my re-location costs etc. But unfortunately they replied saying that service was only open to Israeli Citizens.

Surely the IDF could accommodate outsiders such as us?. Especially if we are more than willing to adopt and if need be die for such a cause.

No doubt if I were given the chance to serve I would of ended up settling down in Israel and making that place my home.

Come on open up and let us nutters at the Muslims we wouldn't disappoint.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why can't Israel have us?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »
If you were allowed to join the IDF, you can rest assured that your only task would be to carry out pogroms in Judea and Samaria and Golan. Trust me, you wouldn't want to join. The only foreign soldiers Israel allows to join are Russians who they use to beat up and rape Jewish girls who are protesting ethnic cleansing on the hilltops.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
I guess since Israel has so many enemies, they would be worried about letting outsiders join their defense forces because of the potential for sabotage or betrayal.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:46:16 PM »
Serb Avenger
Russians who they use to beat up and rape Jewish girls
Are you for real?  :o  .. Surely a swift kick up the arse for these idiots would be suffice..

zachor_ve_kavod  too true, that's the reason why I provided all information I possibly could so when they vetted me they'd know that I was/am a sympathiser with Israel.

I think my Government now knows a whole lot more about me, probably another reason why they wouldn't let me back into the ADF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 05:54:00 PM »
Muppet you should only move to Israel if you're Jewish because it's a Jewish nation

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 02:26:37 AM »
No I am not kidding Muppet. At least half of the IDF soldiers/police that are used to "disperse" Jewish demonstrations and evict Jews from their homes are Gentile Russians who got into Israel using forged papers. The government knows this and winks and looks the other way because they are loyal thugs who, because of their anti-Semitism, are very reliable allies to use in ethnically cleansing Jews from their homeland and breaking some skulls.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 06:36:21 AM »
No I am not kidding Muppet. At least half of the IDF soldiers/police that are used to "disperse" Jewish demonstrations and evict Jews from their homes are Gentile Russians who got into Israel using forged papers. The government knows this and winks and looks the other way because they are loyal thugs who, because of their anti-Semitism, are very reliable allies to use in ethnically cleansing Jews from their homeland and breaking some skulls.
We have a unit called 'Mishmar Hagvul' (Border Guard), which actually belongs to the police, and many of its servicemen are Russians and even Arabs and Druze. Dispite what you say most of evicting Jewish settlers is not their standard mission.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 06:44:30 AM »
In 1999 I discharged from the ADF Army (Australian Defence Force), after 6 yrs service not long after I left the service I noticed a lot of people were making more than the usual amount of trouble in Israel.

I thought to myself at the time I have skills that could very well be utilised in such a theater. So I got in contact with the Israeli Embassy in Canberra, Australia. I supplied them with virtually everything I had done in the ADF and more than enough personal information for their vetting process.

I pretty much pleaded with them to let me join the IDF, I was willing to pay for all my re-location costs etc. But unfortunately they replied saying that service was only open to Israeli Citizens.

Surely the IDF could accommodate outsiders such as us?. Especially if we are more than willing to adopt and if need be die for such a cause.

No doubt if I were given the chance to serve I would of ended up settling down in Israel and making that place my home.

The Embassy wouldn't know what to do with such an unusual request. There is no non-citizen service unit or anything like that in Israel. The only way (and it is highly hypothetical), would be to contact people from the IDF and get them interested in your idea.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »
Non Israeli citizens CAN move to Israel and enlist.

However, the age cut off is 24 for men and 21 for women.

http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/

Dear Friend of the IDF,

We know your heart is with us in Israel and we greatly appreciate your offer to volunteer for the Israel Defense Forces. Your expression of solidarity with the Jewish people and Israel means a lot to us, especially at this time, and speaks more than a thousand words!

Unfortunately, the next IDF enlistment date is after your 24th birthday (man) | 21st (woman) | 36th (physician).

As decided by the IDF, non-Israelis are eligible for enlisting only in the age brackets 18-23 incl. (men), 18-20 incl. (women), physicians until 35 incl. No exception is possible at this stage.

However, "older" Israelis (including new immigrants) are eligible for volunteering at practically any age. The first stop for "older" Israelis is the IDF Recruitment Bureau and Information Center (Lishkat Giyus and Katzin Hair). You have to visit in person. It should work (for Israelis only!), albeit sometimes only after being quite perseverant.

Mahal-IDF-Volunteers.org is lobbying the IDF to enlist also "older" non-Israeli volunteers. Mahal-IDF-Volunteers.org hopes new IDF rules will be effective in the next year, but it could also take more. We all have to wait for the official IDF rules which we will publish on the homepage of our website. Please do not ask us in the meantime about changes, but follow up the updates on our homepage; unfortunately there is nothing we can do before receiving new rules from the IDF and publishing these on our homepage. Should "older" non-Israelis become eligible, please submit first your online registration. Mahal-IDF-Volunteers.org will pre-check your qualification and inform you about the next steps on the way to volunteering for the IDF; this registration has no legal significance before signing up with the IDF - in person in Israel.

You can and should also take your place defending Israel on the ‘public relations front’. Today, wars and battles are often won or lost on TV screens, in the minds and hearts of good people. Therefore, public relations is no less important than planes and tanks. You could, for example, volunteer to be a PR Ambassador of Middle-East-Info.org and explain to others what it means for Israel to be the sole democracy in a region comprising 23 dictatorships (including 5 out of the world's 7 state sponsors of terrorism and  half of the world’s major terror groups). Of the 19 most repressive regimes in the world, 7 are in Arab states and Iran. Arab regimes and Iran are also a breeding ground for advocating Jihad (Holy War) against all non-Muslims (Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Animists and Jews included) and openly seek world domination and the ultimate destruction of freedom. The scourge of international terrorism and suicide bombings has reached far beyond the United States, Europe and Israel. The combination of these factors makes it more important than ever to be acquainted with the reality of the Middle East.

Finally, it should be stressed that these same Arab and Iranian dictators oppress their own citizens, threaten Israel and support global terrorism. The three hundred and sixty million oppressed people living in Arab states and Iran have a right to the same freedom and prosperity enjoyed by Europeans, Americans and Israelis.

We encourage you to fill out and submit the PR Ambassador Questionnaire and start supporting democratic Israel and the struggle against tyranny.

On the Mahal-IDF-Volunteers.org website there are links to other popular volunteer programs in Israel.

Thanks again for your kind offer to serve in the IDF. Again, we greatly appreciate your desire to aid the State of Israel by serving in the IDF and hope we will be able to help you.

-see bolded text in quote.  Does this mean that you would just have to become an immigrant first, and then WOULD be able to join?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:20:49 PM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »
We have a unit called 'Mishmar Hagvul' (Border Guard), which actually belongs to the police, and many of its servicemen are Russians and even Arabs and Druze. Dispite what you say most of evicting Jewish settlers is not their standard mission.
That's the primary mission of the whole IDF these days. I don't know what exact unit you describe (I take your word for it, since I'm not an Israeli) but it is well-substantiated that at least half of the "goons" used for evictions are Russians.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
That's the primary mission of the whole IDF these days. I don't know what exact unit you describe (I take your word for it, since I'm not an Israeli) but it is well-substantiated that at least half of the "goons" used for evictions are Russians.
That's not the primary mission. It isn't even a mission. The only times the IDF was used to evict settlers is in large scale operations like Yamit, Gush Katif etc. Otherwise it is the police who evict settlers in a local event (like in Federman's case).

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24:30 AM »
I'd be considered an immigrant, wow I feel like that now here in Australia  :'( .. It would of probably of been a no go for me anyways seeing as I was 28 when I discharged..

The one thing I so wanted to do was plug a couple of them trouble makers.. Help a Muslim meet his virgins, how noble can ones ideals be  ;D ..

I must admit the one thing that really upset me was seeing the Israelis being forcibly removed from their abodes.. I really couldn't see myself doing that at all..

Oh well i've resigned myself to at least visiting Israel before I die and I certainly want to see the route where Moses led the Israelite s out of Egypt, the Bible is AWE INSPIRING for me. 

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 02:41:38 AM »

Why don't by-pass the embassy and write to the PM instead? Then perhaps tell your story to the papers in Israel?

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 05:35:08 AM »
Yoch I honeslty never thought of that at the time.. If only I knew back then what I know now  :'(  .. I thought my best point of contact would of been the Embassy then of taken it from there..

Oh well live and learn aye, if only I knew you fellers back then.