Author Topic: Manning was a criminal  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Manning was a criminal
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 01:29:47 PM »
Well, Jim- Throw the first stone.

I don't think he should be stoned to death. I just don't respect him.

I do!
You think he should be stoned?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 01:30:49 PM »

I do!

God forbid! I meant, that I respect him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »

Most blacks as we speak are probably getting stoned. Manning deserves credit for not being like that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »
I don't believe that MLK was ignorant.  I believe he was evil.  Time, and propaganda, has softened his image.  I hate when I hear things like, He was fighting for equality for all people.  That is such a joke.  Children should be taught what it really felt like to live during that period in history.  It was very tumultous.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
While I think King shouldn't be glorified with his own holiday...  King wasn't evil... he was just ignorant and undeserving... .King was NOT a black supremacist like malcolm X or Jackson, Sharpton or Wright. 

I still fully support Keyes, and am glad that there is at least one righteous black out there.

King was a communist and he hired prostitutes.

I am completely aware of his communist roots... which is why I say he is ignorant and undeserving of a holiday or any glorification... but Keyes admiration of him DOES NOT invalidate Keyes righteousness.

If Keyes admired malcom X, then yes.... thats dispicable... since Malcom was an adamant black supremicist.

By the way... there are PLENTY of people I admire who have hired prostitutes.... Who CARES??????  Its not something I would do... but lots of people I know have done it in Nevada, and assuming it isn't out of wedlock... I really don't care.... and I can think of plenty of things that are FAR worse.

I think to hire prostitues is clearly fornication and forbidden. It is a serious sin.

If you say that you only admire people who didn't fornicate.... you will be left with a very short list of people.  (Again.... outa wedlock is a completely different story)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
Brian I know the nature of man, because I know myself. I have never visited a prostitute in my life, but I did wrong myselve in other issues. But because of this it is not less wrong.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »
I don't believe that MLK was ignorant.  I believe he was evil.  Time, and propaganda, has softened his image.  I hate when I hear things like, He was fighting for equality for all people.  That is such a joke.  Children should be taught what it really felt like to live during that period in history.  It was very tumultous.

I'm sorry... I have to disagree.   I DO NOT ADMIRE HIM... but I dont think he is evil.  Those are two dramatically different opinions.  

99% of the black movement was evil... 99% of these racist DID spit on white people, and hated white people.... like Jackson, SHarpton, Malcom, etc.  MLK... was the one who DIDNT do this......  so I give him credit for at least NOT being a black supremicst... which DOESNT justify admiring him at all.

If you can show me evidence that he DID hate white people and that he did 'spit on' non-blacks... etc... than I will gladly change my position.

as a side note, I am sad to say... that I know a number of people who admire MLK.  Its not because they espouse communism or anything else... its just because they like his speeches.... and are unaware of his communist roots... and that he is NOT worth admiring.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:13:35 PM by briann »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »
The snivel rights movement itself was evil. It destroyed white America and American culture.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »
Brian I know the nature of man, because I know myself. I have never visited a prostitute in my life, but I did wrong myselve in other issues. But because of this it is not less wrong.

well, I think everyone has skeletons in their closet... but I think its the degree of what they do which is what I look at.  I don't think the word 'evil' should be liberally used.  I think that Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, etc are EVIL... but they have done horrifically awful things, and they have hate in their soul.  Again... I don't put MLK or admirers of MLK in the same category.  So I would NEVER put KEYES in the 'evil' category.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »

well, I think everyone has skeletons in their closet... but I think its the degree of what they do which is what I look at.  I don't think the word 'evil' should be liberally used.  I think that Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, etc are EVIL... but they have done horrifically awful things, and they have hate in their soul.  Again... I don't put MLK or admirers of MLK in the same category.  So I would NEVER put KEYES in the 'evil' category.

Me too.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
I'll stick with my characterization of MLK.  To me MLK, Jackson, Farrakahn and Sharpton are one in the same.
They weren't/aren't for the betterment of mankind.  They are for the betterment of their own kind. Period.  Through whatever means necessary and at the cost of others. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »
I'll stick with my characterization of MLK.  To me MLK, Jackson, Farrakahn and Sharpton are one in the same.
They weren't/aren't for the betterment of mankind.  They are for the betterment of their own kind. Period.  Through whatever means necessary and at the cost of others. 

Marchin Looter (insert fuzzy animal with a mask here) was a pile of [censored] and I think he's in hell.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 03:58:55 PM »

Jim, maybe people don't respect you too??
 Are you out there calling Hussein a 'long-legged mack daddy anti-G-d thung?'  He is. 
 I think he is way over the top, and definitely no prophet, but who are you? Have you been drilling Hussein as Manning is? I know I did. A lot. 

I still would, but I have an entertaining career, and it might make Chaim and David nuts.  But I would drill the traitor every day if I could, and now my Blog is suffering bigtime, from being monitored and threatened to shut me down.

But, no, he doesn't deserve a stone.

Actually the black conservative Manning, man is a HERO to me at this point for doing what he's doing.  People can remember that Schindler was a Nazi, yet he saved 1200 Jews, so nobody cares about his past.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »
What to respond to first Manning or Martin Lucifer King. I remember watching the nightly news back in the mid 60,s each night and can still remember sections of the big cities being burnt to a crisp. MLK would be on the news with his peacefull protest garbage all the while his minions would be rioting and looting to no end at his behest. The truth about this filthy subversive animal will never come to light because revisionist history has made King into a black G-d. To expose the true facts that have been whitewashed away now would be almost impossible. To really get the true picture of this animal you would need to do research through old news articles and books written prior to him being put down. For me I saw it first hand on the nightly news and in the papers of the day. I also saw some of the actual distruction done by his peacefull protests. The dumb apes would distroy every store in the neighborhood and then complain that they could not even buy a container of milk. Filthy animals like king were a tool in the hands of radical liberals subversives and the situation that we have here in America can be traced directly back to them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »
Reminds me a lot of the "peace talks" the Palescumians say they want with Israel. "Oh Islam is a Peaceful religion" BURN KILL BOMB TERROR "We are peaceful, we love everybody regardless of religion" MURDER HATE DESTRUCTION "Islam is peace".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 04:54:23 PM »
The snivel rights movement itself was evil. It destroyed white America and American culture.
Exactly!! We now have a planet of the apes society.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 11:10:59 PM »
As much as I don't care for Negros in American society, I will say give the Manning dude a break..  I saw this comedian on youtube and he was kinda humorous.   I mean how can you not have just a little bit of respect for a negro who has the balls to call Barry Hussein a "[censored]*r" .  And the guy gets even more cool and calls his wife an ugly ape!  Now tell me, I haven't heard any Fox news commentator, not even Don Imus, go as far as to say this crap. Of course, Manning being a negro, is the reason why he can get away with it, but to me its good entertainment  :laugh: :laugh:  :::D   

Yeah, sure he looks up to MLK, but so do all the jokers in conservative party.  I don't hear any of you talking about them.  I will say for a negro, he seems like a decent one.  Funny, at least.. Maybe, he [censored] me off if I spent enough time with him, but then a lot of people generally do. LOL

As for him being a criminal, majority of negros are involved in some type of crime in their youth.  You know its their culture and if they don't get involved with cirme, they are ostracized by their peers.  So, give the guy some credit for cleaning up his act, separating from his wild negro brothers and becoming a civilized and respectable Christian.

Moshe92

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »
Manning seems like a good man. The crimes he committed were from a long time ago, and he probably has repented for them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2009, 11:51:41 PM »
I agree.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 06:01:03 AM »
So, give the guy some credit for cleaning up his act, separating from his wild negro brothers and becoming a civilized and respectable Christian.

Great point, MountainMan. I think Pastor Manning is actually doing something really good by trying to tell people that Obama is evil.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »
I agree with those who expressed that Pastor Manning turned around his life and has been making a substantial positive difference.      I wish there were many more in the black community and in general,    like the Pastor Manning of present.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/