Author Topic: A chilling account of the Muslim culture of cruelty  (Read 596 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: A chilling account of the Muslim culture of cruelty
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 09:36:48 PM »
Thanks for this, I am passing this along to ALL on my email list!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 10:45:51 AM »
Pipes is putting out accurate, truthful, eye-opening information, just as JTF.  We need to get it spread around the country!

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »
Here is a refreshingly politically incorrect account from a pretty Australian woman of how one Muslim shot another right in front of her:

http://mamamia.com.au/weblog/2009/05/this-woman-is-an-internet-celebrity-and-she-didnt-even-have-to-take-her-clothes-off.html

wog
–noun Chiefly British Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
any nonwhite, esp. a dark-skinned native of the Middle East or Southeast Asia.)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:19:12 PM »
Quite amusing! Thanks for giving the definition of a "wog" before I watched the video! Thanks for sharing.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane