Author Topic: German Fossil Found to Be Early Primate  (Read 5322 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: German Fossil Found to Be Early Primate
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 11:19:57 PM »
Is there a connection between blacks and germans?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 11:48:41 PM »
This creature had a long tail, long hands and feet. It's face was elongated and does resemble a monkey's face.
What an interesting creature.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 03:37:47 AM »
Appears to be having some Proto Lemurian Muslamic connection.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 03:57:57 AM »
Apes live in stable societies well removed from people, they just want to live quietly by themselves, they have stable families, they are devoted parents, they are mainly vegetarian, they do not catch, eat or rape humans, they do not practice unnecessary violence, and have no interest in living off benefit.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »

I heard blacks love drinking beer, like Germans. Also fried food is very popular here i.e. the so called "Currywurst"

:::D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currywurst
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »
It was a shvatza visiting Germany looking for obama chicken fingers with curry sauce :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
It was a shvatza visiting Germany looking for obama chicken fingers with curry sauce :::D :::D :::D

Yes I remember this food.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »

NO!

Only coalburners or oil drillers have a connection to blacks, in which case I would say those individuals should be cut off from the European family tree entirely.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
There were a lot of monkeys and Apes all over the world at different times in history.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
Come on guys, it's a freaking monkey. Anyone who seriously believes this schvartze was an ancestor to the human line is smoking some strong ganja. The evolutionists are even crazier than the self-hating whites in their reasoning.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »
Come on guys, it's a freaking monkey. Anyone who seriously believes this schvartze was an ancestor to the human line is smoking some strong ganja. The evolutionists are even crazier than the self-hating whites in their reasoning.

This is a transitional form between early life forms and primates, of which humans are part of. It is very much the same as the finds that prove modern birds to be the last remaining dinosaurs..

Please don't confuse bible myth with science fact. Of course the bible is a very important work, but it is not a guide to Earth history.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 06:31:03 PM »
Of course this isn't a direct ancestor of humans. Humans fall closest to the "great ape" lineage and apes don't have tails. Monkeys have tails and so this was just a form of wildlife in Europe, not a human ancestor.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 07:10:31 PM »
Of course this isn't a direct ancestor of humans. Humans fall closest to the "great ape" lineage and apes don't have tails. Monkeys have tails and so this was just a form of wildlife in Europe, not a human ancestor.

Ida lived 47 million years ago, before the lines of monkey great apes etc were developed as they are today. The importance of the find is the biology that lead to humans. Human inspector's did have tails, and in fact, modern humans have a vegtive tail structure at the base of the spine.

The Doctor

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »
I think this is a dumb monkey with no relation to human development...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 08:26:31 PM »

Ida lived 47 million years ago, before the lines of monkey great apes etc were developed as they are today. The importance of the find is the biology that lead to humans. Human inspector's did have tails, and in fact, modern humans have a vegtive tail structure at the base of the spine.

If you go far enough back, yes primate ancestors did have tails, but apes don't have tails.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

If you go far enough back, yes primate ancestors did have tails, but apes don't have tails.

Chimps, humans etc have the same type of vestigal tail stucture.

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/humanorigins/meettherelatives/w5i6.html

The Doctor

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »
This is a transitional form between early life forms and primates, of which humans are part of. It is very much the same as the finds that prove modern birds to be the last remaining dinosaurs..

Please don't confuse bible myth with science fact. Of course the bible is a very important work, but it is not a guide to Earth history.

What a horrible thing to say as a Jew of all people. You are the one who has been deluded into believing an utter fairy tale. Take your anti-G-d views somewhere else.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:01 PM »
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/humanorigins/meettherelatives/w5i6.html

Oh I see what you were talking about now. I wasn't talking about a vestigial structure but a full tail.

Of course humans and apes have vestigial tail structures. It's the monkeys that have the full tails though (not vestigial). That's what I meant.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 10:04:48 PM »

What a horrible thing to say as a Jew of all people. You are the one who has been deluded into believing an utter fairy tale. Take your anti-G-d views somewhere else.

I wouldn't go so far as to call the Bible stories "myths" but I would say some of it is symbolic in nature.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 03:07:35 AM »
I love, well not really love, but how people put so much effort into trying to prove G-d doesn't exist  >:( ..

I've given up arguing against fools, they will eventually suffer the wrath to which they choose not to believe, so be it they've been warned.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 03:36:44 AM »
This is a load of non-sense!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 04:13:38 AM »
If you look for your tail, you will find it. During embryo development, it is proportionately far longer (we also have gills). It has long been believed by evolutionists that lemurs are on the direct line of descent to humans.

It would be interesting to know how many forum contributors actually believe that humans are descended from anything. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:35:16 AM by carreg »