Author Topic: Islamic sage explains the real meaning pf PEPSI  (Read 3909 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Islamic sage explains the real meaning pf PEPSI
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 01:01:49 PM »
http://islameyat.com/video_player.php?id=2756

Enjoy ...

Pay Every Penny Safe Israel   :::D :::D :::D They are so funny. It's like the Coca Cola thing  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »
I wonder how much time these Quranimals spend coming up with this stuff? lol

It was also funny how he said a penny was 1/1000 of a dollar. Nobody would save pennies if they were worth that little.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »
I wonder how much time these Quranimals spend coming up with this stuff? lol

It was also funny how he said a penny was 1/1000 of a dollar. Nobody would save pennies if they were worth that little.

They have to much time and they are not educated. The results are those videos.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »
This Koranimal creature is what the filthy stinking muslim nazi arabs actually listen to:  The dumbest and most dangerous invented drivel imaginable, just like the manure their entire death cult manual is penned in. 

Pepsi's name is derived from the fact that it used to be an old time cure-all for dyspepsia, and the name Pepsi stuck as the brand name.

This creature and his entire audience should be given the gift of their fictitious 72 virgins immediately with a strategic nuclear weapon.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 02:47:33 AM »
 :::D   .. I've had 2 cans of Pepsi already, much prefer that to Coke anyways.

Well all I can say to that pedi lover i'll sleep much better tonight knowing that my money is going to the promised land instead of going to that hairy goat..

Someone should tell him to get a job the old bludger.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »

Well all I can say to that pedi lover i'll sleep much better tonight knowing that my money is going to the promised land instead of going to that hairy goat..

LOL Muppet, Pepsi is MY favorite too!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

LOL Muppet, Pepsi is MY favorite too!

lol Imagine if you buy pepsi you spend some pennys for Israel, that would be great! I also try to buy only Israeli goods. Like paprika from Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »
I've bought falafel from Israel.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »

I am sure you have more possibilities than me because here in my town isn't a Jewish store or something like that. I asked in a big supermarket for Israeli wine but they didn't have some.
Btw, I heard some Muslims boycott McDonalds because they say the founder and owner is Jewish. Is it true?? I sometimes go to McDonalds and I like the food there. It's unhealthy, I know, but it's very tasty. And kosher  :) except cheeseburgers or meals with pork. I try to eat kosher in the last weeks. It's really not easy because everywhere is pork included.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »

I am sure you have more possibilities than me because here in my town isn't a Jewish store or something like that. I asked in a big supermarket for Israeli wine but they didn't have some.
Btw, I heard some Muslims boycott McDonalds because they say the founder and owner is Jewish. Is it true?? I sometimes go to McDonalds and I like the food there. It's unhealthy, I know, but it's very tasty. And kosher  :) except cheeseburgers or meals with pork. I try to eat kosher in the last weeks. It's really not easy because everywhere is pork included.

Even a lot of kosher food is unhealthy. They do have some good salads at the McDonalds around here called Fruit and Walnut salads, but those are still high in sugar. They taste good though. I think they mostly market those towards women though.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »
Steven, look here. This merchant has lots of good things from Israel:

http://www.doronia-shop.de/index.php?cPath=147
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:29 PM »

Even a lot of kosher food is unhealthy. They do have some good salads at the McDonalds around here called Fruit and Walnut salads, but those are still high in sugar. They taste good though. I think they mostly market those towards women though.

We also have a lot of salads at McDonalds. I specially like the Garden Salad (Gartensalat).

Thank you for the website. I will order some things

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »
lol Imagine if you buy pepsi you spend some pennys for Israel, that would be great! I also try to buy only Israeli goods. Like paprika from Israel.
Later today i'm going to find the Jewish merchants around Caulfield (only 10mins from where I am) find what they have that's an Israel product and buy.

I know I should be supporting my own economy but anything to p*ss off those Muslims is more than a good cause..

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »
What a bunch of stupid apes. He would even get angry if you would disagree with him.
There is absolutely no reason to keep retarded hatebeards like him alive.

Nothing good can come from such an anomaly.

Islam is the religion of backward rethorics.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 06:18:29 PM »

We also have a lot of salads at McDonalds. I specially like the Garden Salad (Gartensalat).

Thank you for the website. I will order some things

MCDONALDS IS NOT KOSHER!

Who told you that McDonalds is Kosher? If a religious Jew goes to McDonalds we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt that he went there to use the bathroom, or to buy a soda. The meat is not kosher... Maybe the salads could be considered partly kosher but I doubt that they inspect the vegetables for small bugs like a kosher kitchen should.

I sometime bring non-Jewish friends of mine to McDonalds but seldom have I eaten it since I started keeping mitzvahs.

PS: Apparently Ray Kroc, the founder of McDonalds was born from a Jewish mother. This makes him halachically a Jew, but I doubt he practiced the religion.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
I haven't had a Pepsi since they did that horrible advertising for Barack Obama ysh''v.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »
Snack Size Fruit & Walnut Salad:
Apple Slices and Red Grapes [apples, red grapes, calcium ascorbate (a blend of calcium and vitamin C added to maintain natural freshness and color)].
Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt [cultured pasteurized Grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, food starch-modified, fructose, whey protein concentrate, corn starch, kosher gelatin,
natural (plant source) and artificial flavor, potassium sorbate (added to maintain freshness), artificial color].
Candied Walnuts [walnuts (TBHQ and BHT added as preservatives), sugar, peanut oil, dry honey, salt, wheat starch, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, natural
(plant source) and artificial flavor].
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY LECITHIN AND TREE NUTS (WALNUTS)
MAY CONTAIN SHELL PARTS, PEANUTS AND OTHER TREE NUTS

Is this kosher Muman? I've never seen any bugs in it yet.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »
I haven't had a Pepsi since they did that horrible advertising for Barack Obama ysh''v.

I know what you mean, ever since they changed the Pepsi logo, first thing I said was "Who the hell does Obama think he is messing with my Pepsi?" I was soooooooooo mad!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »
Oddly I bought Diet Pepsi, does this mean anything if it is diet?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 09:48:38 PM »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »
wow they believe anything those morons

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »
Pepsi gives me gas...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 06:08:50 AM »
Pepsi turned me off years ago when they were using Michel Jackson as featured advertisement for their product. Most of the ads seemed to be directed towards black folks. The company's agenda seems just a bit to politically correct for me. I buy Coke but even there if you look into the companies past they backed people like Jimmy Carter which is not great either. I have not bought Pepsi in years but I have noticed that the shvartza President's Logo and Pepsi's look very much the same. Who exactly copied who?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Meir Kahane