Author Topic: Is there hope for Dick Morris  (Read 551 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Is there hope for Dick Morris
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:49:59 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/morris/nuclear_iran_israel/2009/05/24/217793.html

Morris almost sounds like Meir Kahane in this column.  That reminds me of a thought that has been running through my head.  For all the pathetic liberal Jews who support Obama and fail to support Israel, keep reminding them that they are going to bring the Kahanists to power.  I would tell them if they don't like the Kahanists then they need to provide a positive alternative.  If Jews are being led properly by more establishment leaders then they are much less likely to turn to Kahanists.  Keep rubbing it in their faces that they are bringing Kahanists to the fore.  Every time they kiss the butt of Obama, sell out Israel, worship in their new religion of liberalism with its holy sacrament of abortion and gay marriage they make the day of Kahanist leadership that much closer.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is there hope for Dick Morris
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:58 AM »
Their is hope for him. I actually think he is doing this to repent for his evil past. He publicly said on Hannitys show that he was a proud jew and zionist On a pre election hannity show.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Re: Is there hope for Dick Morris
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:11:40 AM »
I'm honestly not all that squared away, (familiar), with Politics in Israel. But one thing I do know for sure Israel now needs a VERY STRONG leader who will stand up to the Worlds bullies and pretty much say, 'go and get stuffed'..

What i've  read here, I am more than convinced that the World wants to see Israel collapse, this in itself 'MUST NOT HAPPEN'..

The evil web is spinning itself tighter.