Author Topic: Joe Biden mocks osama hussein obama about telepropter  (Read 788 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Joe Biden mocks osama hussein obama about telepropter
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 08:42:15 AM »
 :laugh: :::D

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »
Joe Biden is a never ending source of comedy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 01:51:11 AM »
For once Joe Biden is right on the money.     :laugh:
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 01:55:42 AM »
I really can't get over how Biden is such an embarrassment, as a so called statesman he carries on the way he does  :o hopefully though he'll drop a real important Obama 'change' policy along the way.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 02:04:39 AM »
I really can't get over how Biden is such an embarrassment, as a so called statesman he carries on the way he does  :o hopefully though he'll drop a real important Obama 'change' policy along the way.

Practically every time Joe Biden opens his mouth,   its a reminder of the horrific campaign that John McCain ran.     If the McCain campaign hammered home Biden's sound bites,    that alone likely would have made the Presidential race noticeably closer than it ended up being.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 02:18:33 AM »
I was so upset to see McCain and Palin lose. That was the first US election I have ever watched so closely.

I had much respect for McCain they way he handled himself and stood his ground. What made me follow  him even more was the way the media savaged him and went after him..

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 02:29:43 AM »
I was so upset to see McCain and Palin lose. That was the first US election I have ever watched so closely.

I had much respect for McCain they way he handled himself and stood his ground. What made me follow  him even more was the way the media savaged him and went after him..

I only wish that John McCain would have run the type of campaign that JTF recommended.    Basically,  the antithesis of political correctness.    That type of campaign would have ensured a victory for John McCain,   with the United States having the best Vice President in eons,   in Sarah Palin.

In my opinion,   McCain was too passive.      Plus his message varied too much.     If Sarah Palin would have been running the campaign instead of John McCain,    I'm convinced that at the very least the McCain/Palin ticket would have won a few more states.    Very possibly the election itself.