Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 14716 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 09:16:34 AM »
It's kind of tricky when you start trying to define species when it comes to humans. A lot of people consider Neanderthals to have been a different species, but some say they could have bred with early Europeans. I think dogs and wolves are a good example, they're clearly the same "species" but they're still totally different animals. Also a rottweiler is not the same type of animal as a golden retreiver, in appearance or temperament, and yet they are the same species and can produce viable offspring if they're mixed. So yes Abos are the same species, but not "just like us".

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 09:19:54 AM »
JTFers seem to think that blacks (and Arabs?) are closer to animals in nature. I've seen lots of comments here comparing blacks to monkeys and apes. There's even an emoticon animation  8) that seems to show a guy behind bars making a monkey face (or have I got that wrong?) Anyway, be careful what you wish for in saying this, because the more you make a human being into an animal, the less free will you're giving him. If you say a black person is like an ape, you're saying he has less choice in his actions, less ability be moral because he can't even choose to abstain from his animal-like nature. By comparing him to animal, you're saying he "couldn't help it." That's often a very liberal way of looking at things, making the criminal into a victim. I prefer to look at criminals as having the choice to do good or bad, not like apes which can't choose.

THAT SAID, some animal researchers say apes seem to have a semblance of a conscience, perhaps a primitive notion of right and wrong. They feel guilty and sad after doing bad things, sometimes...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 09:25:35 AM »
All people have animalistic urges but some groups of people tend to control them better than others, in general. There are some blacks and Arabs who are the moral equals of other people, and should be shown respect.  However those individuals are few in number.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
JTFers seem to think that blacks (and Arabs?) are closer to animals in nature. I've seen lots of comments here comparing blacks to monkeys and apes. There's even an emoticon animation  8) that seems to show a guy behind bars making a monkey face (or have I got that wrong?) Anyway, be careful what you wish for in saying this, because the more you make a human being into an animal, the less free will you're giving him. If you say a black person is like an ape, you're saying he has less choice in his actions, less ability be moral because he can't even choose to abstain from his animal-like nature. By comparing him to animal, you're saying he "couldn't help it." That's often a very liberal way of looking at things, making the criminal into a victim. I prefer to look at criminals as having the choice to do good or bad, not like apes which can't choose.

THAT SAID, some animal researchers say apes seem to have a semblance of a conscience, perhaps a primitive notion of right and wrong. They feel guilty and sad after doing bad things, sometimes...
Which emoticon is that?  I might have liked to use that one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »
JTFers seem to think that blacks (and Arabs?) are closer to animals in nature. I've seen lots of comments here comparing blacks to monkeys and apes. There's even an emoticon animation  8) that seems to show a guy behind bars making a monkey face (or have I got that wrong?) Anyway, be careful what you wish for in saying this, because the more you make a human being into an animal, the less free will you're giving him. If you say a black person is like an ape, you're saying he has less choice in his actions, less ability be moral because he can't even choose to abstain from his animal-like nature. By comparing him to animal, you're saying he "couldn't help it." That's often a very liberal way of looking at things, making the criminal into a victim. I prefer to look at criminals as having the choice to do good or bad, not like apes which can't choose.

Which emoticon is that?  I might have liked to use that one.

The one I used :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 11:03:19 AM »
 :)
This one?
He's behind bars?
See...you learn something new every day.
I just thought that was a smiley.  Maybe wearing a yarmulke with blue and white socks.  I'm not sure.
I don't think anyone behind bars looks like that sweet.
Did you mean this one? 8)  He doesn't look evil either.
I'm not trying to be funny.  I just don't understand which one.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »
The second one!!!

I thought it was supposed to be a guy behind bars making a monkey face. It's not?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 11:11:38 AM »
The second one!!!

I thought it was supposed to be a guy behind bars making a monkey face. It's not?
I don't think so.
He's supposed to look 'cool' not criminal or stupid.
I guess it's up for interpetation.
Thanks for your reply any way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »
 :) I think this one is jumping for joy

8) This one is dancing and whistling

Too bad we don't have this one our forum:

http://www.Shvartzamania.net/forum/images/smilies/chimpout.jpg

I think that would be more what you're looking for.

Change Shvartza to you know what and the image should show up.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2009, 11:22:00 AM »
Our civilization which more resembles a Tower of Babel where anything with anyone goes, cancer stricken people who are of mixed race have a near zero chance of finding a marrow donor.  But to bring this up in today's society is "racist"!  This rare truthful article discusses consequences of making interracial offspring.

"The truth is, when people of different backgrounds marry and produce offspring, it creates more types that are harder to match," said Michelle Setterholm, the program's director of scientific services. "The probability just gets lower when you have people of mixed ancestral DNA."

This is yet another reason for people in general, and Jews in particular, not to intermarry. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_on_he_me/mixed_race_donors

There is hardly a sense of truth in this at all.  Yes, people of the same religion should marry each other...but if one person of one race finds another race attractive and vice versa, then they should have the right to do it...no matter how distasteful some people find it to be.  The mixing of diverse genes may in fact make a person less likely to acquire certain diseases that genetic.

For example, dogs of mixed breeds/races are less likely to have issues as a result of their genes than pure breeds.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2009, 11:32:20 AM »
I really think you are all overanalyzing this.

1: It is wrong for civilized people of any race to date savages of any race.

2: It is wrong for believers of any race to date unbelievers of any race.

3: It is wrong for people of two different religions to date or marry under any circumstances.

It isn't more complicated than that, guys.

perfectly said
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »
Thanks Zelhar  :) 8)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »
can a ethiopian jew marry a mizo jew, or is it frowned upon? I know there are 12 tribes of Israel, can they intermarry? if yes then i think it will be difficult to distinguish their future generations...

The short answer is yes, however, there are other complexities involved with people from different cultures intermarrying. Haluchically speaking, it is up to the rabbe to determine on a case by case basis if the marriage is legitimate. Occasionally Tzadiks such as the rebbe have told people not to marry. In many cases it turned out that these people were siblings. The rebbe was known to say a lot of things that did not make sense at the time, but he always ended up being correct.
   When we had the twelve tribes, they were a lot closer together and normally the woman would become a member of the tribe that she married into. These days we no longer have the 12 tribes.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »
can a ethiopian jew marry a mizo jew, or is it frowned upon? I know there are 12 tribes of Israel, can they intermarry? if yes then i think it will be difficult to distinguish their future generations...

The short answer is yes, however, there are other complexities involved with people from different cultures intermarrying. Haluchically speaking, it is up to the rabbe to determine on a case by case basis if the marriage is legitimate. Occasionally Tzadiks such as the rebbe have told people not to marry. In many cases it turned out that these people were siblings. The rebbe was known to say a lot of things that did not make sense at the time, but he always ended up being correct.
   When we had the twelve tribes, they were a lot closer together and normally the woman would become a member of the tribe that she married into. These days we no longer have the 12 tribes.
thank you for clearing my doubt. I wish all the jewish liberal youths should go back and check their ancient spiritual wealth and heritage and adopt that way of living.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg/616px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg

Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.

Compare to this photo:

The missing link is not missing at all its everywhere to be seen....... Just look at the news coming out of the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and you will see it there too. Everyone needs to watch that famous documentary that was made back in the late 1960's called '''The Planet Of The Apes"" it will show you right where our society is headed. :o :o

I literally laughed out loud at that one.   :laugh: :::D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »
i agree with the article.

I dont think any nationalist hindu should intermarry. We have been having arranged marriages for this very purpose through many generations.I remember my local Guru telling "A person who cannot recognise his ancestors is as good as a bastard!".

I love that saying.  That was great.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2009, 01:09:38 AM »
Guys, people are people. A conservative black like Pastor Manning or Dr. Sowell is part of Western civilization. Whites like Feminem and Rahm Emanuelle are not. What matters is whether the person in question is righteous, law-abiding, and has family values, not the color of their skin.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2009, 09:57:01 PM »
Guys, people are people. A conservative black like Pastor Manning or Dr. Sowell is part of Western civilization. Whites like Feminem and Rahm Emanuelle are not. What matters is whether the person in question is righteous, law-abiding, and has family values, not the color of their skin.

I still think it is ok to call obama, farakhan and their arab muslim conspirators a bunch of apes with rabies.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg/616px-Truganini_and_last_4_tasmanian_aborigines.jpg

Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.

Compare to this photo:

/facepalm x100000

Sorry, but that's just stupid.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »
They're not a completely separate species but they were reproductively isolated from the rest of humanity for approximately 30,000 years, and yes this did leave lasting differences between them and other races.

Consider that major agriculture in the Middle East started less than 12,000 years ago and you can see the comparison. For all those years with all the innovations in the Middle East, Europe, Asia, North Africa, etc. The Aboriginals were still doing pretty much nothing except rock painting and hunting and gathering.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:38:55 PM by Rubystars »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
Indeed.

Still, having had family members held at gun point, raped and murdered by 'people of color' I err on the side of reality.  Then I work from there.
If I know I will not be held at gunpoint, raped or murdered by a person, then I can ignore the color of their skin.
By the way,  my relative that was murdered was only 19 years old.  She thought it was ok to befriend people of all races.
You can see where that got her.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »

http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/06/02/mixedmarriageban/

This is good for Jews and Christians:

Russian Muslims issue fatwa forbidding marriages with Christians and Jews

Dagestani legal scholars (alims) have issued a legal pronouncement (fatwa), strongly advising Muslim men against marrying Christian or Jewish women, reports Islam.ru website, citing the canonical department of Russia's Central Spiritual Governance for Muslims.

The religious ruling was adopted after a young Dagestani man residing in Moscow had inquired if he could marry a Russian girl he met there. Basing their decision on Shariat, spokespersons from the Dagestan’s Spiritual Governance canonical department ruled that the present day Christian and Jewish women differ greatly from “the people of the Book” and cannot be considered acceptable marriage partners, as approved by the Koran.

“If a girl goes to church, it does not necessarily mean that she is a true woman of the Book, because these religions have undergone severe distortions, “ the Dagestani fatwa says.

Following the adopted pronouncement, alims have reasoned that Muslims should be very cautious about marrying Christian and Jewish women, the Russian website Regions.ru reports.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »
Still, having had family members held at gun point, raped and murdered by 'people of color' I err on the side of reality.  Then I work from there.
If I know I will not be held at gunpoint, raped or murdered by a person, then I can ignore the color of their skin.
By the way,  my relative that was murdered was only 19 years old.  She thought it was ok to befriend people of all races.
You can see where that got her.

Being wary because you know how most black people are is one thing. Making threads about how intermarriage is genetically wrong for x, y, or z reason is something else. These kinds of statements are an embarrassment to JTF and make us look like a bunch of eugenicists. Chaim has made very clear what JTF's position on race is many times over and why we still don't get it is not something I can answer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »

http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/06/02/mixedmarriageban/

This is good for Jews and Christians:

Russian Muslims issue fatwa forbidding marriages with Christians and Jews

Dagestani legal scholars (alims) have issued a legal pronouncement (fatwa), strongly advising Muslim men against marrying Christian or Jewish women, reports Islam.ru website, citing the canonical department of Russia's Central Spiritual Governance for Muslims.

The religious ruling was adopted after a young Dagestani man residing in Moscow had inquired if he could marry a Russian girl he met there. Basing their decision on Shariat, spokespersons from the Dagestan’s Spiritual Governance canonical department ruled that the present day Christian and Jewish women differ greatly from “the people of the Book” and cannot be considered acceptable marriage partners, as approved by the Koran.

“If a girl goes to church, it does not necessarily mean that she is a true woman of the Book, because these religions have undergone severe distortions, “ the Dagestani fatwa says.

Following the adopted pronouncement, alims have reasoned that Muslims should be very cautious about marrying Christian and Jewish women, the Russian website Regions.ru reports.
This is a new development in Islam. Historically it has been permissible (maybe not advised, but permitted) for Muslim men to marry Jewish/Christian women. Mohammed himself (ys"vz) had a Jewish and a Christian wife. Yasser Arafat (ys) also married a "Christian", Suha.

The reason why usually it has been considered okay for Muslims to marry Jewish and Christian women is:

a--they are "people of the book" and are "part" of the Islamic tradition and heritage according to the filthy Koran
b--since Muslim men rule their wives like concentration-camp inmates as it is, their beliefs don't really matter