Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 14717 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Another reason not to intermarry
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:27 AM »
Our civilization which more resembles a Tower of Babel where anything with anyone goes, cancer stricken people who are of mixed race have a near zero chance of finding a marrow donor.  But to bring this up in today's society is "racist"!  This rare truthful article discusses consequences of making interracial offspring.

"The truth is, when people of different backgrounds marry and produce offspring, it creates more types that are harder to match," said Michelle Setterholm, the program's director of scientific services. "The probability just gets lower when you have people of mixed ancestral DNA."

This is yet another reason for people in general, and Jews in particular, not to intermarry. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_on_he_me/mixed_race_donors

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:34 AM »
I think different types of Jews could mix together because they're of the same "nation". Whatever racial identity they had before converting to Judaism is set aside as they become part of the Jewish nation.

However I don't think Gentiles should mix ever. I think people should have enough respect for their ancestors not to mix. When people of different races mix, one or both races are destroyed.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 08:35:40 AM »
Would that be for mainly African and Asian or right across the board?

I'm Australian of Anglo/Germanic ancestry my wife is Australian of Serb/Hungarian ancestry but we have been told by numerous Doctors that our genes are 'very' strong..

Even our 2 boys have very strong genes?

I don't know but that article strikes me much as something from the Nazi era..

But then again i'd like to see someone tell that to 2 people who are dearly in love with each other..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »
I think it means blacks and white or orientals with whites
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »
I normally think race mixing is fine, but this article gives me pause. I don't want to see the destruction of the races, but rather world unity, where there are like "racial bridges" formed (which doesn't mean everybody would all be the same, but there would be 40-50% mixed). I think it's up to individuals, though, and not something that should be encouraged or enforced.

From what I understand from anthropology, there are three main branches of humanity according to bone type (so it's not just skin deep): mongoloid, negroid and caucasoid. There may also be three  basic hair types? Curly (caucasoid), straight/fine (asian), and "nappy" (black -- some black people use the term nappy in a positive away I've learned on the internet, it's not just derogatory b/c it can be shaped so well).

So according to this article, it suggests that blood types play a part too.

Does the Bible prohibition against mixing types of species together have to do with race? I assume not because race is not species, but the word species isn't used in the Bible. I don't have a clear memory of what I'm talking about though :)   (Hmm I found a page on it while editing my post: http://www.religioustolerance.org/marracbib.htm )
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:48:00 AM by msd »

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 08:47:04 AM »
I suppose another factor that as to come into play would be immigration to other countries.

Mixed races are certainly going to be a determining factor as obviously when you love someone you don't look at the ethnicity..

MSD lol got a chuckle out of that nappy hair  ;D ..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »
Would that be for mainly African and Asian or right across the board?

I'm Australian of Anglo/Germanic ancestry my wife is Australian of Serb/Hungarian ancestry but we have been told by numerous Doctors that our genes are 'very' strong..

You're both white. You didn't really mix.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:03 AM »
MSD lol got a chuckle out of that nappy hair  ;D ..

hehe , it's true though, I've seen it defended by black women. I think it's just a preference... I mean, you can't have an afro and other hair styles without it :)

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »
MSD the Aborigines here would LOOOVE you if you said that to them  :::D ;D

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:59:34 AM by muppet »

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 09:02:36 AM »
Are there aborigines here?!

I used to study them, weird, because I wanted to make a movie about them years ago.

I think they are related to lower caste Indians (from India). Similar hair, but they are their own people. Some of them have yellow eyes and golden hair in their youth. But I think their bone structure is caucasion. Sorry, I'm getting very analytical here. Don't mean to offend any australians.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:59 AM »
To me white Gentiles who mix with nonwhites are betraying their race because of the dangers faced by the white race today in the world. If whites weren't in danger it wouldn't do so much damage but these days we can't really afford to keep losing so many potential white babies to mixing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »
I think the main reason NOT to intermarry would be vast religious differences.

This can cause HUGE problems later on.  BUT, if two people who have different family backgrounds have both adopted an American or Western culture, and both have similar religious attitudes, then its no big deal if they have different backgrounds.

As far as Blacks intermarriages...  If my kids were to do consider this.... I would DEFINITELY have a little 'talk' with them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
I think if there are small amounts of people who marry other races, it's not necessarily a bad thing.  I think mainly it's wise to avoid blacks based on their culture.  They have higher rates of AIDS, promiscuity, violence, terrible eating habits and infidelity.  They also have a laughable history, little cultural emphasis on education and poor IQ levels. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »
And BTW, I mean people of different races marrying;people need to convert to marry someone of a different religion, unless it's Islam and then they need a lobotomy.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
Don't you think thi  s is more than offset by the diseases that result from recessive genes mixing among people who are too close genetically?  We Jews have Tay Sachs as an issue.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
Don't you think thi  s is more than offset by the diseases that result from recessive genes mixing among people who are too close genetically?  We Jews have Tay Sachs as an issue.

My dad just told me he believes that the Jews are smarter than the average human because of the inter-breeding of the Jewish people. I actually agreed with him on this, but I also said that it has caused some diseases like SecularBeliever mentioned...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:12:05 PM »

My dad just told me he believes that the Jews are smarter than the average human because of the inter-breeding of the Jewish people. I actually agreed with him on this, but I also said that it has caused some diseases like SecularBeliever mentioned...

Thats not really the cause.  That just explains how European Jews maintained a small amount of genetic isolation.... which can often times be a HUGE disadvantage. (IE the extremely narrow genetic line of Native Americans)

The cause might have something to do with the fact that European Jews were forced to take jobs in banking since they were not allowed in the other guilds. Successful banking requires more intelligence/reasoning , as apposed to being an iron-smith, etc.  Again... this is only a theory.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »
You know, we need to put this into perspective. This article is NOT saying that mixed-race people are less healthy or genetically suspect, just that they have a different genetic profile.

The organ-donation issue may be real, but it does not logically follow that these people have weaker constitutions. In fact, the opposite is probably true because more genetic diversity is a deterrent to many diseases (particularly weird familial ones).

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
You know, we need to put this into perspective. This article is NOT saying that mixed-race people are less healthy or genetically suspect, just that they have a different genetic profile.

The organ-donation issue may be real, but it does not logically follow that these people have weaker constitutions. In fact, the opposite is probably true because more genetic diversity is a deterrent to many diseases (particularly weird familial ones).

I think you are right. I see nothing wrong with interracial marriages.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »
Are there aborigines here?!

I used to study them, weird, because I wanted to make a movie about them years ago.

I think they are related to lower caste Indians (from India). Similar hair, but they are their own people. Some of them have yellow eyes and golden hair in their youth. But I think their bone structure is caucasion. Sorry, I'm getting very analytical here. Don't mean to offend any australians.
msd meh don't apologise the Aborigines here are well protected. They can slander, abuse and say as much as they like. Heavans forbid if a big bad whitey does though.
muman613

My dad just told me he believes that the Jews are smarter than the average human because of the inter-breeding of the Jewish people.
muman you know what I tend to agree with your Father, but on several other things. A race of people that can survive, progress, enhance civilisation and pretty much bounce back from such adversity has to be given credit..
To go through so much crap and still advance is definitely a worthy surviving attribute.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 09:19:26 PM »
Aborigines have been in Australia for thousands of years. Some people think they're blacks, but they're not. They are a completely different race from African-derived blacks. That's an interesting theory about them being related to Indians. Do any Indians have brow ridges like that? Some people say the Aboriginals could have been in Australia for 30k years, and others say they've been there a much shorter time. If the former is true, then they could be an earlier type of human altogether, which would make sense when you consider Tasmanians never even discovered fire.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »
Ruby when I lived in New Guinea for a while when I was younger the one noticeable thing I saw with the natives there was they have virtually the same features as the Australian Aborigines.

Facial structures, hair and body structures are all pretty much identical. That is with the full castes not the half castes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »
Muppet I think it's pretty obvious that they're the same basic racial type just from looking at their facial structure and low level of development.

I've got to give the Australian Abos credit for the didgeridoo though. I love that instrument.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

I've got to give the Australian Abos credit for the didgeridoo though. I love that instrument.
Unfortunately Ruby that would have to be the 'only' good thing about them  :o it's a crying shame the rest of the World don't get to see what they do to each other, especially the way they abuse their own children and woman and how they take whitey for a big ride.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »
Unfortunately Ruby that would have to be the 'only' good thing about them  :o it's a crying shame the rest of the World don't get to see what they do to each other, especially the way they abuse their own children and woman and how they take whitey for a big ride.

Australia should be a white country because the Aboriginals have been there for tens of thousands of years and never did anything but make simple line art on rocks (which, I admit, is nice to look at). The Lascaux art in France which is detailed and colored in, is much more advanced than the cave art of Aboriginals which involves only simple lines. Even back that far in history there were obvious, pronounced differences between the races. The tools of ancient Europeans were also much more advanced than the tools used by Abos. Not only that but the standing stone monuments in the British Isles show a level of sophistication that definitely outpaced anything the Abos ever came up with.

White Australian's ancestors have my respect for taming portions of a wild, dangerous land even if they did originate as penal colonies they showed they were made of better stuff than the natives as far as development.