Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 16098 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »
I stand with Rubystars on this issue. I would rather be with someone of a similar background or not be with anyone at all. What would I have in common with a black, asian, or hispanic. With a pure blood line that goes back for at least 400 traceable years why would I spoil it now. Unlike our Jewish members my concern is more on race and less on religion.

So you would choose an evil person of the same race and religion as you than someone of a different race who is righteous and the same religion as you?
Why would someone choose an evil person at all?  I think there are good people of all races.  Are their any left in the white race?  It sounds like you think there aren't.  It is just a personal preference who we choose to spend our life with.  There should be no shame in wanting a partner of the same race...or the same anything for that matter.  Except same sex.  ::)   That is another whole can of worms.

The only point I'm trying to make is that choosing some of the same race just because they are the same race without any other consideration is wrong.

I feel the only thing that is important about race is physical attraction.  One should not be forced to be with someone who they find physically unattractive..and one should not choose someone solely on their looks either.

I have no problem if a white person says that he/she finds whites attractive and blacks unattractive..and vice versa..that is everyone's legitimate right.

I just need to make these specific points clear.

My issue is whether attracted or not attracted, even if it is the same religion and culture...even if the person is very righteous, some people here would choose solely on race as if race were an actual culture or religion...

Now there can be an argument for this as well...Some people prefer to marry someone who is tall so that they can have tall children...just like someone white would want to marry someone white so they have white light skinned attractive kids...I say there is still nothing wrong with that since one is choosing their spouse also on physical attraction.

The concept of "preserving a race" is silly to me...Race does not set people apart from righteous and evil..it's just genetics...and we have to be careful of how we use this concept...it can be used for unspeakable evil just as seen in the Shoah...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »
I appreciate your reply, Dr. Dan.

I know intermarriage among the races is not for me personally.
I feel it is important to preserve heritage, tradition and values.
I don't think the concept of preserving race is silly.
Is it bad to be proud of being 'white'?
It is what some people are, isn't it.
I should think that some black people feel the same way.
They might like to preserve the 'black' race and culture.

I think political correctness run amok, makes us afraid to say this though.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2009, 10:41:23 AM »
Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.
Ruby Oh My  :o ..

AsheDina wouldn't lump all Christians, my Uncle 'WAS' an Anglican, to marry this woman he had to convert to Roman Catholicism  >:(  ..

I have seen that happen all TOO many times with Roman Catholics.

That's what happeend to the guy I went to school with who was dating a catholic. When he wouldn't convert, say a rosary, she dumped him and used religion as the reason. WE don't demand they convert. He learned his lesson, albeit a harsh one.
Maybe it was important to the paticular women, you reference above, that their potential mate be of the same faith.
I think it is a misconception that Catholic laity are out to convert everyone to their religion.
I have never had a Roman Catholic knock on my door, and try to convert me to their religion.
I have not been taught that it is my mission to do so.  I have never heard it encouraged in church or school(eight years of parochial education).
I do think it is important for two people, of different faiths, to come to an agreement on how they will practice their faith prior to marriage.

I can't speak for other Christian faiths.

I had to laugh that after a year, the shikse FINALLY figured out she was dating a Jew. It took her that long to figure it out. As we said in the frat, she had a goyische kopf. We couldn't feel too bad for the guy. He should have known she was going to play the "I must stay with my own kind" card.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2009, 11:05:56 AM »

I'm not trying to be politically correct here.

For someone to be proud to be a specific race seems shallow to me.  I think it's shallow for a black person to say he's proud to be black skinned and a white person to say the same about his skin...or a chinese person about his eyes.

Race is not a nationality..not anymore.  Blacks have tried to create a culture from the color of their skin and that's why they are so backward.  When and if whites do the same, they will just as far backward as blacks have fallen because they would be lifting themselves up just because they are genetically made a certain way.  Rather than that, people ought to lift themselves for the culture and upbringing they are...with the religion they are...with the nationality they are...that goes with blacks and whites and anyone else.

WHat is this black pride/white pride?  IT's a ridiculous concept!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »

For someone to be proud to be a specific race seems shallow to me.  I think it's shallow for a black person to say he's proud to be black skinned and a white person to say the same about his skin...or a chinese person about his eyes.

Race is not a nationality..not anymore.  Blacks have tried to create a culture from the color of their skin and that's why they are so backward.  When and if whites do the same, they will just as far backward as blacks have fallen because they would be lifting themselves up just because they are genetically made a certain way.  Rather than that, people ought to lift themselves for the culture and upbringing they are...with the religion they are...with the nationality they are...that goes with blacks and whites and anyone else.

I don't like terms such as black pride and white pride.
That sounds militant. 
I'm just talking about taking pride in who, and what, you are.

Blacks have tried to create a culture from the color of their skin and that's why they are so backward.
I don't understand what you are saying here.  I think black people should start standing up for themselves.  Demand that they really be treated fair, square and indifferent.  Then you will see an advancement in their culture.
I think if white people start to rest on their laurels and demand things soley based on skin color...they are surely doomed as a race of people.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.
Ruby Oh My  :o ..

AsheDina wouldn't lump all Christians, my Uncle 'WAS' an Anglican, to marry this woman he had to convert to Roman Catholicism  >:(  ..

I have seen that happen all TOO many times with Roman Catholics.

That's what happeend to the guy I went to school with who was dating a catholic. When he wouldn't convert, say a rosary, she dumped him and used religion as the reason. WE don't demand they convert. He learned his lesson, albeit a harsh one.
Maybe it was important to the paticular women, you reference above, that their potential mate be of the same faith.
I think it is a misconception that Catholic laity are out to convert everyone to their religion.
I have never had a Roman Catholic knock on my door, and try to convert me to their religion.
I have not been taught that it is my mission to do so.  I have never heard it encouraged in church or school(eight years of parochial education).
I do think it is important for two people, of different faiths, to come to an agreement on how they will practice their faith prior to marriage.

I can't speak for other Christian faiths.

I had to laugh that after a year, the shikse FINALLY figured out she was dating a Jew. It took her that long to figure it out. As we said in the frat, she had a goyische kopf. We couldn't feel too bad for the guy. He should have known she was going to play the "I must stay with my own kind" card.
She had 'gentile brains'.  Oh, poor girl.
Maybe she decided she didn't want to date your friend after all.
Maybe she realized that shared religious beliefs are important to a serious relationship.
Maybe she did them both a great favor.
Maybe she wasn't so slow thinking after all.  ^-^

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:35 PM »

I don't like terms such as black pride and white pride.
That sounds militant. 
I'm just talking about taking pride in who, and what, you are.

Blacks have tried to create a culture from the color of their skin and that's why they are so backward.
I don't understand what you are saying here.  I think black people should start standing up for themselves.  Demand that they really be treated fair, square and indifferent.  Then you will see an advancement in their culture.
I think if white people start to rest on their laurels and demand things soley based on skin color...they are surely doomed as a race of people.

But Blacks ARE standing up for themselves...they even riot when they feel justice isn't served in their favor. And it is solely because of the color of their own skin and not the merit of their culture or behavior. You are totally wrong in that last paragraph.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
Rioting is speaking up for yourself?  :o 

So identifying themselves as 'black' is their problem?
That is too bad.  That isn't going to go away.  Even with race mixing.
I think you are wrong.
Black people better start demanding better behavior from their own race...not from other races.  Have some pride in themselves.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2009, 12:41:15 PM »

I think you are wrong.
Black people better start demanding better behavior from their own race...not from other races.  Have some pride in themselves.

But that's thing...they think their current behavior is good behavior...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »

I think you are wrong.

Why?  How come they don't realize it isn't? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »
Bullcat, Dr. Dan is not saying that blacks are good people. But what about the .5% that are?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
I use the term white pride because I don't mind sounding militant.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »
No matter what race or background someone is, they should seek to not spit on their ancestors in such an irreversible manner.

You are aware that very, very, very, very few people are purely one race, aren't you?
good point.

my question to rubystars, Consider that there is a white gentile girl who is quite religious, and is in love with a black religious guy. But the family of the girl are traditionalist, and they want her to marry a boy they know who is an atheist/self hating. What would you suggest her?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »
No matter what race or background someone is, they should seek to not spit on their ancestors in such an irreversible manner.

You are aware that very, very, very, very few people are purely one race, aren't you?
good point.

my question to rubystars, Consider that there is a white gentile girl who is quite religious, and is in love with a black religious guy. But the family of the girl are traditionalist, and they want her to marry a boy they know who is an atheist/self hating. What would you suggest her?

I would suggest to her not to marry either person. There are many men that she could potentially be happy with, but she only has one family and she doesn't get to trade them out for someone else. She is not obligated to violate her religion for their sake, but she should honor them as best she can. She should find someone of her own faith that would be more in line with what her parents would accept. If she and her husband can not get along with her parents, then it will cause heartache and strife for years. It would be really sad if her children were unable to have any kind of relationship with their grandparents. I think that they shouldn't tell her she should marry a particular person, but just ask her not to go with particular kinds of people who would really upset them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »
Bullcat, Dr. Dan is not saying that blacks are good people. But what about the .5% that are?
I have nothing against the 0.5% that are.  I have nothing against the 99.5% that aren't.  I don't want either group in my family though.

I have biracial nephews.  I love them.  Not crazy about their lazy arse biracial mother though.  >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »

I think you are wrong.

In the mind of an animal all behavior is good behavior. A small percentage of black society is functional however the vast majority of it could never be brought up to speed. White people who mingle with this element go right down the tubes.......Seldom and I do mean Seldom do the blacks interacting with whites improve for the better unless they were the ones who broke away from black society to be with white folks. Blacks are 12% of the population here in America and 80% of the social problems we have in society  start with them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2009, 07:48:08 PM »
I stand with Rubystars on this issue. I would rather be with someone of a similar background or not be with anyone at all. What would I have in common with a black, asian, or hispanic. With a pure blood line that goes back for at least 400 traceable years why would I spoil it now. Unlike our Jewish members my concern is more on race and less on religion.

So you would choose an evil person of the same race and religion as you than someone of a different race who is righteous and the same religion as you?
No evil people are out of the mix completely.......The world is complicated enough without having to deal with evil people right under my own roof. Religion is not really a problem for me I would not care to see my wife out in the yard  bowing to the old oak tree but if they believed in the G-d that gave us the Ten Commandments it would suffice for me. Race is a problem. When I open my eyes in the morning I want to see a nice white face looking back at me. At family gatherings I like it when everyone blends in real nice. I would not want my children black red yellow or mixtures in between I would want them to look just like me. If race mixing improves society it going to have to be someone else doing the improving because it wont be me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »

No evil people are out of the mix completely.......The world is complicated enough without having to deal with evil people right under my own roof. Religion is not really a problem for me I would not care to see my wife out in the yard  bowing to the old oak tree but if they believed in the G-d that gave us the Ten Commandments it would suffice for me. Race is a problem. When I open my eyes in the morning I want to see a nice white face looking back at me. At family gatherings I like it when everyone blends in real nice. I would not want my children black red yellow or mixtures in between I would want them to look just like me. If race mixing improves society it going to have to be someone else doing the improving because it wont be me.
What about little brown ones?  Would little brown ones be ok?  You didn't mention them so I thought I would ask. ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »
Race is a problem. When I open my eyes in the morning I want to see a nice white face looking back at me. At family gatherings I like it when everyone blends in real nice. I would not want my children black red yellow or mixtures in between I would want them to look just like me. If race mixing improves society it going to have to be someone else doing the improving because it wont be me.
Are you saying that it is wrong to marry outside your race under all circumstances?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »
Race is a problem. When I open my eyes in the morning I want to see a nice white face looking back at me. At family gatherings I like it when everyone blends in real nice. I would not want my children black red yellow or mixtures in between I would want them to look just like me. If race mixing improves society it going to have to be someone else doing the improving because it wont be me.
Are you saying that it is wrong to marry outside your race under all circumstances?
It's wrong for him maybe.  Doesn't a person have the right to say they think it is wrong?

It's like homosexuals that want you to pat them on the back for their relationship.  Give it your seal of approval.  Well, I might not believe in that.  Why can't people just do what they think is right, and give other people the same right.  Stop making an issue out of it.

We have many interracial families where I live.  Some seem to have a chip on their shoulder about it.  I think most people don't care anymore.  Why can't they go about their life, without needing approval, if they feel they are doing what is right for them.  I can never understand that.  I always feel I have to walk on eggshells around some of them.  Most are good and decent people.
We have one particular interracial family that fits the first category.  Their daughter goes to school with my daughter.   One day their little girl stole something from my daughter.  A tiny little toy.  The mother is white (and carries a huge chip on her shoulder).  My daughter flew out of her class screaming that this little girl stole her toy. I had to clamp my hand over her mouth. :-X :nono:  I knew that mother would have a fit.  Thinking my daughter accused her daughter because she is 'black'.  That is the type of person she is.  My daughter had to suck it up.  Plus, I told her not to take the toy to school( that's another story).  The little girl did steal the toy.  Her twin brother told my daughter she did, later on.  If it was a normal circumstance I would have just asked the little girl to check her backpack 'in case it fell in accidentally'.
People should do what they want.  Live with the joy or consequences.  Not make it other people's problem or look for their approval.
If a person doesn't believe in interracial marriage.  Don't they have the right to that opinion?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:47:05 AM by bullcat3 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »

I can tell you what I would say to that. I would never consider someone who wasn't white and Christian, no matter what their other qualities. Race is something I can not compromise on.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2009, 09:48:28 AM »

I can tell you what I would say to that. I would never consider someone who wasn't white and Christian, no matter what their other qualities. Race is something I can not compromise on.
You are entitled to feel that way.
I don't think I could compromise on race either.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
I use the term white pride because I don't mind sounding militant.

I think we are not in a world where it is black vs. white.. We are in a world that is righteous vs. evil.  Righteous can belong to any race, religion, culture, human being...Evil the same...

Again, there is a small portion of blacks that are decent righteous people...therefore to assume a total stranger who is black is  not a righteous person is justified...this justification is the understanding of the culture of which he comes from...and not because he is genetically inferior...If people realize that this is an appropriate way to think and that it isn't racist thinking, then the world and the US can change for the better.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2009, 10:47:38 AM »

There is nothing wrong with this..you are attracted to whites more than blacks and you find the white skin to be an attractive feature...You know you would choose someone who is a good person with these features...there is nothing wrong with this and it isn't racist...

My issue is the concept of preservation of a specific race...it can lead to evil things...even if good intentions originally were attached to it.  Race is a superficial appearance..not a culture.  Your choice to be with a white person is because your a physically attracted to that feature.  I married someone who looks similar to me...not because of that reason...but I prefer the physical characteristics of that person.  I believe that most people will choose a similar race or similar feature to themselves to marry...hopefully for the right intentions.  There is nothing wrong with that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »
I think we are not in a world where it is black vs. white..

Blacks hate whites, and whites have been too kind hearted toward them for too long.

We are in a world that is righteous vs. evil.  Righteous can belong to any race, religion, culture, human being...Evil the same...

Of course.

Again, there is a small portion of blacks that are decent righteous people...therefore to assume a total stranger who is black is  not a righteous person is justified...this justification is the understanding of the culture of which he comes from...and not because he is genetically inferior...If people realize that this is an appropriate way to think and that it isn't racist thinking, then the world and the US can change for the better.

Wanting your own group of people to survive is not racist either.