Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 16077 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »
I think we are not in a world where it is black vs. white..

Blacks hate whites, and whites have been too kind hearted toward them for too long.

We are in a world that is righteous vs. evil.  Righteous can belong to any race, religion, culture, human being...Evil the same...

Of course.

Again, there is a small portion of blacks that are decent righteous people...therefore to assume a total stranger who is black is  not a righteous person is justified...this justification is the understanding of the culture of which he comes from...and not because he is genetically inferior...If people realize that this is an appropriate way to think and that it isn't racist thinking, then the world and the US can change for the better.

Wanting your own group of people to survive is not racist either.

WHite is not a people...Nor is black for that matter...that's the point i'm driving at here...Wanting one's people to survive makes sense when it comes down to nations, cultures, religions...etc..not genetics or skin color..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2009, 01:10:16 PM »

Blacks hate whites, and whites have been too kind hearted toward them for too long.

We are in a world that is righteous vs. evil.  Righteous can belong to any race, religion, culture, human being...Evil the same...

Of course.

Again, there is a small portion of blacks that are decent righteous people...therefore to assume a total stranger who is black is  not a righteous person is justified...this justification is the understanding of the culture of which he comes from...and not because he is genetically inferior...If people realize that this is an appropriate way to think and that it isn't racist thinking, then the world and the US can change for the better.

WHite is not a people...Nor is black for that matter...that's the point i'm driving at here...Wanting one's people to survive makes sense when it comes down to nations, cultures, religions...etc..not genetics or skin color..
I don't understand what you mean Dr. Dan.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »

Of course.

he's saying there is no such thing as a "white" nationality or ethnicity

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

Of course.

Yes, so what.
Is there any difference between white and black people?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »
I agree.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

Of course.

Yes, so what.

physically, no.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

Of course.

Yes, so what.

Usually yes...

1. Physically and genetically obviously there is a difference
2. Culturally 99% of the time yes

but an anti semetic white person is exactly the same as an evil anti semetic black person...

and a generous righteous white person of the same exact religion and culture as a generous righteous black person is exactly the same...only their looks are different. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »
There are individual European nations and their diaspora around the world, but there is also a larger white race to which I am a member. I want that race to survive and I do consider them to be my people.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »

Of course.

Yes, so what.

physically, no.
Really.  What planet do I live on.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »

Of course.

Yes, so what.

Usually yes...

1. Physically and genetically obviously there is a difference
2. Culturally 99% of the time yes

but an anti semetic white person is exactly the same as an evil anti semetic black person...

and a generous righteous white person of the same exact religion and culture as a generous righteous black person is exactly the same...only their looks are different. 
I agree that righteous white and black people do have similar qualities and values.  Admirable qualities.
Still, there are great differences.
What if someone believes in preserving those differences.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 08:56:05 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2009, 06:08:38 PM »
Look how much trouble people get into when they want to preserve diversity. I suppose all the pro-diversity talk is really about blending us all into one big caramel colored group with no separate identities, just like the one-world stuff and not about diversity at all. Real diversity requires a certain level of a separation, at least reproductively.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »
There are individual European nations and their diaspora around the world, but there is also a larger white race to which I am a member. I want that race to survive and I do consider them to be my people.
Are Albanians, Bosnians, German Nazis, medieval Crusaders, and Ustasha part of your people? What about the murderer today at the Holocaust Museum?

That is not intended as any kind of slap or insult; it is a rhetorical question intended as a statement of fact. Many whites are every bit as monstrous as blacks and Arabs because of their particular culture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »
Are Albanians, Bosnians, German Nazis, medieval Crusaders, and Ustasha part of your people? What about the murderer today at the Holocaust Museum?

That is not intended as any kind of slap or insult; it is a rhetorical question intended as a statement of fact. Many whites are every bit as monstrous as blacks and Arabs because of their particular culture.

Of course I think those bad individuals are evil and I hate them just as much as you do.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
Race is a problem. When I open my eyes in the morning I want to see a nice white face looking back at me. At family gatherings I like it when everyone blends in real nice. I would not want my children black red yellow or mixtures in between I would want them to look just like me. If race mixing improves society it going to have to be someone else doing the improving because it wont be me.
Are you saying that it is wrong to marry outside your race under all circumstances?
Wrong would not be the correct word. Honestly I have no interest in personal relationships with people outside my race. I know a great many non white folks but they are more in the way of business relationships and casual friends. They are good people for the most part but they are not folks that I would spend a Sunday afternoon sitting around my back yard table with. Non white ladies really don't do a thing for me so it would be pointless to even consider a relationship with them. I was brought up in a slightly different day then some of the younger folks here on the forum people stuck with their own kind. As I said before I agree with Rubystars white folks should try to maintain some consistency of their race. I am slightly disturbed by some of the mulatto combinations that come out of mixed race relationships and over time neither the white or black race will exist as we know it now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »
Thanks Jim Crow, that video made me laugh.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2009, 04:36:39 PM »
Saw a picture of Heidi Klum's 3 kids...2 are biracial and unattractive and one is milky white...

don't know what the deal is with her family...hopefully she and Seal are happy and their kids are happy...but because they look so opposite from each other and in a racial sense, I can understand if over time they develop a complex about it.

This can be an arguement AGAINST interracial marraige (even if it is the same culture and relgion and righteousness)...

However, to each their own..the interracial parents have to be ready and prepare their children appropriately for these situations.