Author Topic: School is forcing parents to accept gay tolerance in classes for children  (Read 1447 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Now the gays have gone too far ! Gays are out of control with forcing children to accept being gay as normal. The school district in Alameda California has ruled that classes for gay tolerance can be taught. This is truly an outrage and is a violation of our Constitutional rights for freedom of Religious beliefs.
The gay activists are going to create more and more intolerance by forcing their perversion on people who know it is imoral. I hope the gays bury themselves on this one.
What gives Homosexuals the right to force their beliefs on others? I am beginning to hate them more and more with each passing day!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521209,00.html
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 10:24:00 AM by republicandox »

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
I hate public education. I hated it growing up and I hate it even more now than I'm out of it. It should be abolished!

If there IS going to be public education, it should just be very simple, teaching reading, writing, history and pre-algebraic math, and it should only be like 5 or 6 years.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I hate public education. I hated it growing up and I hate it even more now than I'm out of it. It should be abolished!

If there IS going to be public education, it should just be very simple, teaching reading, writing, history and pre-algebraic math, and it should only be like 5 or 6 years.

Those parents need to take their children out of the schools that have proposed the gay tolerance classes. Parents are allowed to home school their children, and if enough parents take their children out, the school will close and the parents will end up winning and with a closed school, they won't be able to teach the kids it's ok to be gay.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You need homeschooling or private schools.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Hi Pheasant, I hope life is treating you well.     :)

I hope conservative parents do exactly as you stated and start sending their children to private schools, or school them at home. If the schools close down or lose enough money, the schools will reconsider the rights of all students who attend.
The latest trend seems to be catering to minorities, and disregarding the wishes of the majority.

Shalom & G-d Bless you -  Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
The California population has already voted down fag marriage, so the activist judges have decided they need to increase the indoctrination factor.

Hi Dan Ben, you are 100 percent correct. The activists are going through the cracks. Since the faggalots cannot legally be married, they have turned on our children as an alternative. Your perception is right on.

Shalom & G-d Bless - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Hi Pheasant, I hope life is treating you well.     :)

I hope conservative parents do exactly as you stated and start sending their children to private schools, or school them at home. If the schools close down or lose enough money, the schools will reconsider the rights of all students who attend.
The latest trend seems to be catering to minorities, and disregarding the wishes of the majority.

Shalom & G-d Bless you -  Dox

Thank you for your kind words Dox. But imo it is not about bettering the public schools, but to replace them. There will never come any good from them. The only way for us is seperation.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Pheasant you're right. Government schools are always going to be corrupt and it's best to replace them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Pheasant you're right. Government schools are always going to be corrupt and it's best to replace them.

Well, I guess that is the main problem with our Country...the schools and Ruby, you are correct, they should abolish the schools
or make it a felony for Teachers to share their personal ideas with Students. Teachers should be required to keep politics netural
or face jail time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Well, I guess that is the main problem with our Country...the schools and Ruby, you are correct, they should abolish the schools
or make it a felony for Teachers to share their personal ideas with Students. Teachers should be required to keep politics netural
or face jail time.

I don't really agree. I think that teachers should play a role in encouraging ethical and moral behavior in children who are under their supervision for several hours a day. They should be able to tell them that some behaviors are inappropriate, for example. Patriotism used to be encouraged in schools and I think that's a good thing. Now it's basically discouraged in favor of being a good "world citizen", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.  I think my main problem is with left-wing thought being forced on students and sexual perversions being promoted as normal.