Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Nazi Slut Angelina Jolie Injured  (Read 967 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baruch Hashem, Nazi Slut Angelina Jolie Injured
« on: May 30, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
Actress Angelina Jolie Injured On Movie Set While Performing Stunt

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/29/angelina-jolie-injured/

It would be nice if next time, instead of just making a cut between her eyes, something penetrates her skull and removes this hajib-wearing, Hamas-supporting, Muslim-loving whore (and her shackjob fellow Nazi, Brad Sh**) from us, but heck, I'll take it!

SerbAvenger

Quote from: TMZ
Angelina Jolie Injured
Posted May 29th 2009 1:34PM by TMZ Staff

Angelina Jolie was taken to the hospital today after getting hurt on the set of her new movie.

Angelina was shooting "Salt" on Long Island, when she bumped her head, getting some sort of nick in between her eyes. She bled a bit and was taken to the hospital.

Her manager tells us she was doing a stunt when the incident occurred. He says she is completely fine.

We just got a statement from the film's production company:

"This morning while filming an action sequence... Angelina Jolie sustained a minor injury. As a precautionary measure, Ms. Jolie will be taken to the hospital and examined. Production on the film has resumed."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Baruch Hashem, Nazi Slut Angelina Jolie Injured
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:21:54 PM »
 :clap:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »
I didn't know Angelina Jolie was a muslim lover... she is turning a blind eye to the horrors of Islam for the sake of photo ops.

How shameful !

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »
I didn't know Angelina Jolie was a muslim lover... she is turning a blind eye to the horrors of Islam for the sake of photo ops.

How shameful !
Several months ago I posted pics of her wearing a hajib meeting with Afghani "refugees" and meeting in a PLO camp with the children of Hamas and Fatah members. She is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nazis, specializing in Muslim Nazi nations.

Her shackjob, Brad S**t, has made anti-Israel comments.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:04 PM »

How shameful !
Several months ago I posted pics of her wearing a hajib meeting with Afghani "refugees" and meeting in a PLO camp with the children of Hamas and Fatah members. She is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nazis, specializing in Muslim Nazi nations.

Her shackjob, Brad S**t, has made anti-Israel comments.

Well, it's official ! Angelina Jolie is a bonafied nut case .... perhaps it's a good thing I don't have that kind of money ...yep!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:22:33 AM »
If Angelina Jolie had the righteous values of her father ( Jon Voight ),   who I greatly respect,   this world would be a much better place.    Instead,   Angelina Jolie took the path of the evil Hollywood culture.      She's clearly part of the problem,   not the solution.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 01:26:00 AM »
WOW talk about learn something new everyday  :o ..