Author Topic: True Story - Confrontation  (Read 875 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
True Story - Confrontation
« on: May 31, 2009, 11:28:13 PM »
Hello,

I thought I could share this with my brothers and sisters at JTF.

Today I was feeling rather low because of my sick cat. I live in a normally nice neighborhood, but sometimes there are some bad elements down the street. While I was consoling my sick cat, enjoying the nice morning sunshine and the quiet chirping of the birds, an obnoxious couple of schvartzas drive by blasting some obscene crap music so loud that the windows and doors vibrated. I thought that they would just go away, but it turned out they stopped about six houses down the street and the horrible music sounded like it was in my ears. So loud it scared my cat. The song was a gansta mix which talked about n*ggers, hoes, etc. I was kinda crying at the time and it bothered me very much that these gangsters would blast that crap in my neigborhood.

I guess I went psycho and put my cat inside and walked down the street, still teary eyed a bit, and went up to these gangsters and said,

"Does it have to be so loud that I have to hear this six doors down?"

He said, "No." and turned it down. So I walked away...

As I got about two houses away they turned it back up very, loudly. And I continued to walk to my house.

I got into my car, which has a 500W stereo sound system, and turned on my Jewish Heavy Metal, Amaseffer, album and blasted it for about five minutes. Then I started my car and drove by these thugs with my music blasting. I drove around the block and came back and stopped in my driveway.... They had turned off their crap music...

About an hour later they tried to [censored] me off again and just turned it up for about a minute before they drove off.

I am surprised I am the only one in my neighborhood who will stand up against these thuggers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: True Story - Confrontation
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »
Muman, I loved your story! It's great that you stood up to them. On the other hand, these are nasty beasts who can't be expected to behave in a rational manner, so do be careful because I wouldn't want them to hurt you.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »
I had so many similar incidents like this muman. I took up a petition among my neighbors, now we're trying to put pressure on the police to crack down on these creatures. I really don't know why the police don't just stand in unmarked cars and then ticket these bastards. Get a petition to your local politician or call animously to your local police, so that they can ticket these beasts.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »
I tried here, but the harrassment got too bad.... :::D

Ive got the landlord harrassing me again, I guess he has nothing better to do.

I told the manager they can either leave me alone or I will flip out.

I have not even been released by the doctor yet and Ive got all this work to do. Now the landlord.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »
Im also wondering how manh times a day does someone have to hammer upstairs?

Several times per day, 7 days a week.

This has gone on now for 3 months.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »
You should atleast be armed incase.
Your life isnt worth some silence.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 12:33:03 AM »
Hi Muman, this really enrages me to know you had to go through this at all. I wish that a huge meteor would have fallen on their car!

You were brave indeed to stand up to them, and you said in the end they finally turned off their crap....glad you got results!

I think what really upset me the most was to hear that you had a bad day...I am sorry you felt terrible and had to deal with a nusiance
at the same time. I hope things will get better for you soon and remember everyone here on the forum is your family, so if you need
anything...just holler at us.

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 12:47:10 AM »
Hi Muman, this really enrages me to know you had to go through this at all. I wish that a huge meteor would have fallen on their car!

You were brave indeed to stand up to them, and you said in the end they finally turned off their crap....glad you got results!

I think what really upset me the most was to hear that you had a bad day...I am sorry you felt terrible and had to deal with a nusiance
at the same time. I hope things will get better for you soon and remember everyone here on the forum is your family, so if you need
anything...just holler at us.

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Dox

Shalom Dox,

Thank you so much for these kind words. I believe that this is all a test and somehow I am getting through it.

May we have better times soon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »
I know you didn't call the cops because they don't show up or show up late. You should never confront these cowardly "people." They will outnumber you and will use a weapon and if you shoot their monkey brain's out in self defense you will be convicted.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 01:18:38 AM »
I know you didn't call the cops because they don't show up or show up late. You should never confront these cowardly "people." They will outnumber you and will use a weapon and if you shoot their monkey brain's out in self defense you will be convicted.

I am able to ascertain whether it will rise to that level. Of course I do not recommend anyone else take the course of action I did. I did it because for a moment I was out of my mind, and I felt the providence of the L-rd with me.