Author Topic: Recruiter shot dead outside Army office [by Muslim convert]  (Read 1349 times)

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-06-01-army-recruiter-killed_N.htm

Recruiter shot dead outside Army office

By William M. Welch, USA TODAY
A Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting station, killing one of the soldiers, police said Monday.
"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said in a phone interview.

"He has converted to Muslim here in the past few years," Hastings said. "To be honest we're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military."

[continued]

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Recruiter shot dead outside Army office [by Muslim convert]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »
Those pesky black muslim converts show a true face of islam - mindless, violent death cult appealing to the lowest dregs of society.  >:( Ban islam in US!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »
IS ANYONE GONNA TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Freaken Jihad by Black Muslims in America!?!?!??!?!   WTH?????  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 11:52:33 PM »
IS ANYONE GONNA TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Freaken Jihad by Black Muslims in America!?!?!??!?!   WTH?????  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly Briann! Where the hell IS everyone to complain about this? >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »
He was upset cause his religion teaches and preaches hate and killing. That's what I would of said if I was the reporter

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 12:15:32 AM »
He was upset cause his religion teaches and preaches hate and killing. That's what I would of said if I was the reporter

Good one Abben!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 12:40:56 AM »
Like I said in my earlier reply to a thread of the same topic.
Definition of "home grown" terrorist.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 12:53:57 AM »
Here he is:

Who would expect it from such a friendly looking guy with such a friendly name as Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad.

What a shock... he converted in prison.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 01:38:32 AM »
Tiller's death by a lone anti-abortion vigilante was covered universally by the news media. People actually held a candle-light vigil for this monster while keeping silent in the face of thousands upon thousands of murdered unborn humans. This army recruiters death by a black Muslim during a religion-wide Jihad against America and a continuing black-on-white crime assault gets coverage on a couple of websites. No one shed a tear for this man serving his country, fighting to protect lives instead of killing them before they get a chance.

This needs to be exposed. Talk about it with your friends, post on other message boards and forums and blogs, but this hypocrisy HAS to be known by the general public.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:10:56 AM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/026380.php

This says, "Arkansas recruiting center jihadist killer studied jihad in Yemen"

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 04:41:58 AM »
My thoughts exactly Briann! Where the hell IS everyone to complain about this?
Being silenced mate by the Left and PC (Politically Correct).. First step towards Sharia, SILENCE.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 05:46:01 AM »
Here he is:

Who would expect it from such a friendly looking guy with such a friendly name as Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad.

What a shock... he converted in prison.

Thats why it's my job to keep them in order
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:13:15 PM »
Has anyone heard obama denouncing this?

He sure had a shiite fit over that baby killer.  Maybe he's too busy trying to tear down Israel and give the whole region to the blood-sucking palestinians!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »
Has anyone heard obama denouncing this?

He sure had a shiite fit over that baby killer.  Maybe he's too busy trying to tear down Israel and give the whole region to the blood-sucking palestinians!

What about the fact that we have had TWO Domestic Jihad attacks in the last 10 days.  BOTH who were indoctrinated with the TAXPAYERS money in our prisons!!!!!   Why is the media IGNORING THIS?!?!?!?!?!  THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 09:43:18 PM »
Not only that Briann, but at a coffee get together tonight, I found out this sob was being WATCHED by the FBI! Then WHY did they let THIS happen???? I don't understand this at all.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
Is he gonna get the chair?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »

Oh yeah, the chair right next to Obama, he'll be a hero to the muzzie world, I'm sure of that.  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 11:35:06 PM »

Oh yeah, the chair right next to Obama, he'll be a hero to the muzzie world, I'm sure of that.  >:(

LOL, arksis,
It's sad but, I am afraid you might be right.

I really find it interesting that our inept President has not made a comment about this incident or the one that occurred last week with the plot against the Bronx synagogues.

But, I am quite certain that if there was a plot to attack or an attack was carried out against a mosque; Obama would be all over it "like white on rice".

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 11:43:25 PM »
You are so right ag! I don't think I've ever felt so "out of place" in my own country, as I have since that sob got into office. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for people like us!  >:(
Meir Kahane