Author Topic: G-d is Banned from USA  (Read 836 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
G-d is Banned from USA
« on: June 01, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »
I believe that this will be the case very soon...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524097,00.html?test=latestnews

Judge Bans Bible from Pennsylvania Kindergarten Show and Tell
Monday, June 01, 2009

PHILADELPHIA  —  A U.S. court says a kindergartner's mother cannot read Scripture during show and tell, even if the Bible is the boy's favorite book.

Monday's ruling is a victory for the Marple Newtown School District in suburban Philadelphia.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says the school's decision does not violate First Amendment rights given the nonpublic nature of the classroom and the tender age of the children.

The mother, Donna Kay Busch, argues the students heard stories related to Passover, Christmas and other religious holidays.

The appeals court says there is a "significant difference" between identifying those holidays and reading from Scripture.

And last week we heard about the couple who were banned from having a Bible study group at their house. I think we should be prepared for a head-on attack against G-d and those who have faith in him. The powers of Amalek are gathering and the final battle is coming soon. Please be careful because we are in for quite a ride the next four years or more..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: G-d is Banned from USA
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:52:53 PM »
Disgusting. They had batter appeal this anti-American, anti-G-d, anti-Bible ruling. The pilgrims settled in America to gain religious FREEDOM not tyranny like Britain! The founding fathers used Federal dollars to pay for Preachers Bibles! This ruling was clearly made by anti-religious ACLU activist bigots.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »
So much bad news. I really hope and pray something is done to turn America around, but at this point I think the tide has shifted toward godlessness. Atheism is the trendiest thing out there, if YouTube is any indication.'

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »
So much bad news. I really hope and pray something is done to turn America around, but at this point I think the tide has shifted toward godlessness. Atheism is the trendiest thing out there, if YouTube is any indication.'

Wrong. We have to remember that there are states between California and New York. That is where America's hope lies, in her heart. Its up to the Gentiles to awake the sleeping giant, and they can only do that if they shed their apathy and realize whats happening to their beloved country.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

Wrong. We have to remember that there are states between California and New York. That is where America's hope lies, in her heart. Its up to the Gentiles to awake the sleeping giant, and they can only do that if they shed their apathy and realize whats happening to their beloved country.

You have to admit it looks bad.  Obama wants to destroy Israel and he's pushing for a so-called two state solution, which means a Palestine instead of Israel.  Obama is going on another pro-muslim tour of the middle east.  Marriage is being desecrated.  Christianity and Judaism are under assault.  There is good reason to be pessimistic.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 08:36:07 PM »
I don't want to be pessimistic. I was just expressing my despair for a moment. Tomorrow I'll probably be more positive.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »

Thanks for the video Robert, this should really wake alot of people up! LOVED your comments on the video, you tell it to them, truth and all! God bless you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane