Author Topic: Filthy Arab Cartoons About Jews  (Read 5940 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Filthy Arab Cartoons About Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »
Looks like Julius Streicher has edited them in his Stürmer. Pure Nazi dreck.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
This page is great. It should work against them because it resembles so much Nazi propaganda.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »
Who makes these cartoons for them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
Who makes these cartoons for them.

I don't know but I know that on the Holocaust Memorial Day Iran's PM called for a caricature competition on the topic. The funniest one was rewarded!  >:(

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 09:23:24 AM »
If Jews were truly separate from the world they wouldn't take offense at cartoons against them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
If Jews were truly separate from the world they wouldn't take offense at cartoons against them.

I suppose that you dont believe that whites should be seperate, blacks should be SEPERATE- ETC. 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

You're rifght the German nazis who fled Europe, settled in Arab Countries and converted to iSSalm after WWII organised pan-arabist propagand machine. Now the same nazi tricks are used by islamists.  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 01:15:23 PM »

You're rifght the German nazis who fled Europe, settled in Arab Countries and converted to iSSalm after WWII organised pan-arabist propagand machine. Now the same nazi tricks are used by islamists.  >:(

I think there is some truth in this. Nazis became idols of the quranimals in the Arab world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

I don't know of any of them who settled in the Arab world. But it is proved that Nazi regime and Muslims had close ties. The best example is the mufti of Jerusalem who who met Hitler and supporting his "exterminating" policy. So both have always been very close to each other and I think this has not changed too much until today!
There is still Nazi scum in Latin America -  but it is hard for them to get anyone to listen to their anti-semitic bs, since anti-semitism is almost a neglectible phenomenon in Latin America (exceptions are Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Trinidad, Suriname and Guyana - but just a short look into these countries' demographics show you why!)...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »
Disgusting pics.  >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if their fantasies were real and true jtf zionist did control the world?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 10:33:23 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if their fantasies were real and true jtf zionist did control the world?

The only thing I'd like to control are muslims.  muslims are barbarians who live and die for islam and
that puts the World at great risk, therefore I think it's fair to say I would keep them all in one place.

Keep muslims confined to one paticular continent and if they leave their waters or land, kill them!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 11:02:09 PM »
Funny thing if you make a cartoon mildly making fun of them, they go into attack mode.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 03:37:56 AM »
Funny thing if you make a cartoon mildly making fun of them, they go into attack mode.

That's true. And this caricature makes it pretty illustrative:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 04:07:46 AM »

That's true. And this caricature makes it pretty illustrative:

Nice one! True!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
I say JTF sponsors a cartoon contest on Mohammed the homo and Islam the fag cult
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 02:07:04 PM »
This is lefty link bashing USA and CIA so be carefull bu tells about links of ODESSA with Naser Regime:
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/nazis_postwar_egypt.htm

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 04:37:30 PM »
I now give my own created 2 cents to this topic:

Funny fag fest at the Kaaba with the prophet's flight!

A reason why Moo-Ham-Head hated women:

The Hamas Fag Flag:
  :P

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
I now give my own created 2 cents to this topic:

Funny fag fest at the Kaaba with the prophet's flight!

A reason why Moo-Ham-Head hated women:

The Hamas Fag Flag:
  :P

Great! Love the Kaaba and the nice edited flag :D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:59 PM »
Does this mean that we can start killing these filthy sand monkeys? I mean when cartoons make fun of that camel jockey there's a riot.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 03:28:57 AM »
Does this mean that we can start killing these filthy sand monkeys? I mean when cartoons make fun of that camel jockey there's a riot.

Yes, we should leave some bombs on bazaars throughout the Arab world and blow up buses and shopping centres in Islamic countries and make demos in Europe and the US threatening all of them with death! I think it would only take several hours for apologist Europeans and Americans to make a counter-demonstration in order to defend Pisslam and their dirty caricatures.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »

I suppose that you dont believe that whites should be seperate, blacks should be SEPERATE- ETC. 

No, MSD is right on this issue.

I feel like him.

The local Christian assembly should be imo the center of life for Christians and our first priority after the family, not politicial parties, not so called society. Imo we have our own agenda.

So I can't critize him for something that I want to have for myself.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:43 AM »
I'm for separatism too; even Swiss have a separate cantons for Germans, French and Italians. That's why they live in peace for 500 years. People are to evil to live in multicultist (if even there was any in history) society. It's typical leftist utopia. There was always some dominant culture or ethnic group in every known society.

Love your Enemy