Author Topic: Obama Says U.S. Could Be Seen as a Muslim Country, Too  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Obama Says U.S. Could Be Seen as a Muslim Country, Too
« on: June 03, 2009, 07:14:01 AM »
                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Once again, JTF was right and everyone else was wrong about Barack Hussein Obama yimach shmo vezichro.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/obama-signals-themes-of-mideast-speech/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Obama Says U.S. Could Be Seen as a Muslim Country, Too
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »
Obama is a Muzzie FAG, that was especially for THJ.

http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/the-911-truthers-will-get-what-they-deserve/

I put it on my Blog as well, I read it this am.  We are being judged by the EVIL excrement of the Earth for messing with Gds land; Israel. And living in ABOMINATIONS
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:49:01 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 08:28:46 AM »
I wish that on his way to the haj, Hussein's plain will crash right into the Qubbah.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:41 AM »
I wish that on his way to the haj, Hussein's plain will crash right into the Qubbah.

I hope he CHOKES
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:57 AM »
Now it's official, Obama is not even hiding the fact that he is a muslim with a pro islam agenda.

Where is the outrage?

Shalom - Dox

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »
Outrage from who? The American people who voted in this piece of garbage? You don't even have to cherry pick one article about Obama to paint him in a bad light. Almost every article I've read about him is nothing but bad news. And yet he still retains a high approval rating!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »
Outrage from who? The American people who voted in this piece of garbage? You don't even have to cherry pick one article about Obama to paint him in a bad light. Almost every article I've read about him is nothing but bad news. And yet he still retains a high approval rating!

Correct, the American people do not care about the raise of Islam in the USA.  They even elected Keith Hakkim Ellison as a member of congress.  Even if Obama "officially" converts to Islam it is not going to outrage the American people.   Also the American people have been repeatedly lied to by Bushulla after 9/11 that Islam is a religion of peace. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »
Anyone who watches the videos of Obama could see he was all about deception in the campaign.   Guess what Islam deceives to win.  I think Israel, Britain, and the USA, will wish they never voted for a muslim or allowed Islam into their countries. The JTFers knew what the outcome would be.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »
even if this had national news coverage I don't think the Americans who voted for him would care to be honest.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »
QUOTE>> The president said the United States and other parts of the Western world “have to educate ourselves more effectively on Islam.” <<<UNQUOTE

These are the exact words that I heard from the mouths of lowly rated muslamic missionaries on numerous different occasions. I do not know what is the necessity of invariably reiterating these words.  

QUOTE>> “And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.” <<<UNQUOTE

Enjoy it or weep.

QUOTE>> “And the impulse towards destruction as opposed to how can we study science and mathematics and restore the incredible scientific and knowledge — the output that came about during centuries of Islamic culture.” <<<UNQUOTE

What incredible output?

The mathematics was stolen from India, the mechanical know how was stolen from Greece and Rome and the the gun powder technology from China was forcefully thrust upon by Genghis Khan.

BTW, who is that "Ourselves" and "We".
:beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »
QUOTE>> The president said the United States and other parts of the Western world “have to educate ourselves more effectively on Islam.” <<<UNQUOTE

These are the exact words that I heard from the mouths of lowly rated muslamic missionaries on numerous different occasions. I do not know what is the necessity of invariably reiterating these words.  

QUOTE>> “And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.” <<<UNQUOTE

Enjoy it or weep.

QUOTE>> “And the impulse towards destruction as opposed to how can we study science and mathematics and restore the incredible scientific and knowledge — the output that came about during centuries of Islamic culture.” <<<UNQUOTE

What incredible output?

The mathematics was stolen from India, the mechanical know how was stolen from Greece and Rome and the the gun powder technology from China was forcefully thrust upon by Genghis Khan.

BTW, who is that "Ourselves" and "We".
:beast:

And their cult was formed on the laws and ideas of Judaism while attempting to kill the true religion of Hashem.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 12:21:48 PM »
I hate Obama.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 12:24:50 PM »
The American people do not care, Chaim. American public has been shifting towards Islam and against Israel for many months now. I think we all know how much Jew-hatred trickled down into the average population during Operation Cast Lead and the economic crisis. If people did not care about Obama's background during the election, why would they now?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »
Yes, Election was the true occasion for the paramount choice and now the cat is out of the bag. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »
I hate Obama.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ruby, I hate him too!      >:(

Shalom - Dox