Author Topic: Obama: The USA are a Muslim country  (Read 571 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Obama: The USA are a Muslim country
« on: June 03, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »
HAHN, Germany — As President Obama prepared to leave Washington to fly to the Middle East, he conducted several television and radio interviews at the White House to frame the goals for a five-day trip, including the highly-anticipated speech Thursday at Cairo University in Egypt.

In an interview with Laura Haim on Canal Plus, a French television station, Mr. Obama noted that the United States also could be considered as “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.”...

Source: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/026400.php
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama: The USA are a Muslim country
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
I hate Obama so much. He should take this Muslim dreck and shove it up his donkey.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »
I hate Obama so much. He should take this Muslim dreck and shove it up his donkey.

Ruby, you are a racist. Don't say anything against the first black president-messiah. He he he  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

I'll second that!!!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

I have concluded that Obama knows that he is a one term President, he has no real intention of getting re-elected, and his goal is to ram as much of his radical leftist/marxist, pro-muslim, pro-illegal alien sh*t through as he can before he's shut down by the next Senate in 2010. Some this radical can't win a second term.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »

I have concluded that Obama knows that he is a one term President, he has no real intention of getting re-elected, and his goal is to ram as much of his radical leftist/marxist, pro-muslim, pro-illegal alien sh*t through as he can before he's shut down by the next Senate in 2010. Some this radical can't win a second term.

Don't mistaken New Yorker. The guilty feeling towards blacks and Muslims are very strong in the different Jewish and Christian communities. The majority of this people could perhaps enjoy to be punished by BHO.