Author Topic: Excellent Pro-Life Blog  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Excellent Pro-Life Blog
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »
Thanks CZ, I am adding this to my Blog roll
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 09:57:46 PM »
Is this Pro-Life as in they believe that this is a personal choice or they believe that they should stop people from having abortions? If it's the second option, then there is no way I'll be joining an authoritarian tyrannic blog, and a Christian blog at that.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »
We need more of these pro-life websites.  I am calling Congressman and Senators, and telling them I am not going to continue to fund abortions as a taxpayer.  I am going to read the riot act, and raise hell!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
Very glad to see the young people believe in life and rights for the unborn!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »
Is this Pro-Life as in they believe that this is a personal choice or they believe that they should stop people from having abortions? If it's the second option, then there is no way I'll be joining an authoritarian tyrannic blog, and a Christian blog at that.

Freedom Fighter, Chaim is also very pro life.  Furthermore, we have many Christians on this forum who are great JTF'ers.  We have some Hindus as well.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
Doesn't Judaism allow abortions if the mother's life is at risk? I've always thought that Judaism says that the father has a responsibility to take the baby out of the mother if the mother's life is at risk? Can anybody provide quotes from the Torah about abortion?

Wow. I was this agressive a few months ago.  :o

But seriously, I believe that I'm pro-choice, because I really can't see some guy living thousands of miles away telling an underaged pregnant woman or a rape victim what to do with her body.

There's obviously no point of randomly getting an abortion, but sometimes it's needed, for rape victims, underaged pregnant women, and women who may die during the pregnancy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 06:22:43 PM »
Freedom Fighter, Judaism does allow for abortions if the mother's life is in danger.  However, unlike Christianity, Judaism does not believe that life begins the moment the egg is fertilized.  The reason abortion is allowed to save the mother is because the unborn baby in such a situation is a "rodef" which means pursuer of Jewish blood. 

I know a right wing female Jewish blogger named Alice Lemos who is very pro life.  She blogs at Townhall.com. Go ahead and check out her blog.  Or you can ask Chaim about this on the next Ask JTF show. 

Personally, if I was raped, I wouldn't want to carry the child.  Otherwise, I am against abortion in the cases of self-absorbed women who don't want a baby to interfere with their careers, or for under aged sluts that refuse to keep their legs together. 

The bottom line is, if you don't want a baby, then don't have sex.