Author Topic: It made me CRAZY!!!  (Read 682 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
It made me CRAZY!!!
« on: June 03, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
I watched the SZDSZ's (Alliance of Free Democrats) campaing video...

And what I see there? They talk about that Gays, Phedophils, Gypsies, are equal etc...

I translate the text:

"They are not traitors, they are patriots.
They didn't born criminals, Árpi, Kati, Lali. (gypsies)
They are not perverts, they are couples. (gays)
They are not insects, they are our patriot friends. (jews)
They are not drug users, they are just free. (drug users)
They are not other, they just have different views. (pedophils)

They are not enemies, they are citizen of Hungary, and Europeans.
2 million people, whos rights are not accepted. Vote! You are one, but you are not alone."

I ask. WHAT THE HELL IS IT? GAYS, CRIMINALS, DRUG USERS ARE IN A SAME VIDEO WITH JEWS? JEWS ARE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF G-D, AND THE TORAH IS AGAINST THE HOMOSEXUALITY.

IT IS INSULT FOR THE JEWS!!!

>:( :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: It made me CRAZY!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »
Damn lefties.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »
We do not need immoral friends like this... They will go to hell where they belong.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »
We do not need immoral friends like this... They will go to hell where they belong.

You are right but the problems are the next:

Most of the right wing Hungarian-Jews already moved to Israel, only the liberalists and leftside Jews or just part Jews stayed here.

Hungarian people think the Jews are liberalists, perverts, liars. And this video makes them stronger in their wrong views if they see it.

People have fake and wrong image about Jews, the real Jews are conservatives, and not liberalists. Just see Moses's laws for example eye for eye. (It would be the great...)

Jews are the chosen people of G-d, it is fact. The liberal-communists are our enemies!

Am Yisrael Chai!
Kahane Chai!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

Most of the right wing Hungarian-Jews already moved to Israel, only the liberalists and leftside Jews or just part Jews stayed here.

Hungarian people think the Jews are liberalists, perverts, liars. And this video makes them stronger in their wrong views if they see it.

People have fake and wrong image about Jews, the real Jews are conservatives, and not liberalists. Just see Moses's laws for example eye for eye. (It would be the great...)

Jews are the chosen people of G-d, it is fact. The liberal-communists are our enemies!

Am Yisrael Chai!
Kahane Chai!

Wow, what a coincidence.... My new supervisor is Hungarian named Zoltan... He has been treating me well and everyone knows I am a Jew {because I wear kippah and tsittsits} and I talk about Judaism almost all day. I dont have a bad feeling about Hungarians simply because of this one contact with Hungarians.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

Am Yisrael Chai!
Kahane Chai!

Wow, what a coincidence.... My new supervisor is Hungarian named Zoltan... He has been treating me well and everyone knows I am a Jew {because I wear kippah and tsittsits} and I talk about Judaism almost all day. I dont have a bad feeling about Hungarians simply because of this one contact with Hungarians.

The Hungarians and Hungarian Jews totally changed present-days, I think because of the Communism *and Trianon? Hungarians and Jews fought together against Austrians in 1848, Hungary had 20 000 Jewish soldiers, and many Jewish officers...I don't know why they became nazis in 1944.  :'( Maybe because when Hungary lost its lands (72% of Hungary) in 1920 at the Treaty of Trianon and there was Communist party, and many left side leaders had Jewish line? But it is also a wrong image. Béla Kun the communist leader was not Jewish, because her mother was not, only his father.

* Hungary became communist country in 1945, and it was until 1989.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »
Hungarians hate Serbs, Gypsies and espiecially Romanians. Though they have more tolerance towards Jews.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 12:59:14 AM »
Hungarians hate Serbs, Gypsies and espiecially Romanians. Though they have more tolerance towards Jews.

Hmm...you are right in part, Hungarian hate list:

Gypsy
Jew
Romanian
Slovak
Russian
Serb
French
USA

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 01:00:05 AM »
There is an organization called "Hungarian-Jewish Lesbian and Gay Alliance" ???