Author Topic: New Muslim attack in San Diego  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New Muslim attack in San Diego
« on: June 04, 2009, 12:47:51 PM »
Never Talk About Religion in a Bar

By Michelle Wayland
NBCSanDiego.com
updated 1:18 p.m. ET June 4, 2009

What started as an argument over religion at a bar escalated when one man shot another five times overnight, as the victim's sister watched in horror.

Toni Simpson says she was waiting for her brother, Ernest McCullough, 29, in the 3800 block of Van Dyke Avenue at about 4:30 a.m. after a night of drinking at Nancy's Pub. She was listening to the pair argue over religion but never thought it would lead to what happened next.

"He pulled up his shirt and it looked like a knife and it was a gun. He pulled it out and shot him,” she said.

Simpson says she was so shocked that she blacked out after the first two rounds were fired. When she came around she saw her brother covered in blood.

"I said ‘he shot you?’ And he said ‘yeah, he shot me’ and then he fell to the ground," Simpson said.

The victim, who is Christian, was taken to Scripps Mercy Hospital in serious condition but is expected to be okay.

The suspect, who Simpson says was of Muslim faith, remains at large.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31086694/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:24:51 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: New terror attack in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »
Hopefully they will capture this muslim nazi monster murderer, convict him and give him the death penalty.  The victim dies a hero.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
Hopefully they will capture this muslim nazi monster murderer, convict him and give him the death penalty.  The victim dies a hero.

Do you remember this accumulation of Muslim attacks during Bush's 8 years?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: New Muslim attack in San Diego
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »
WOW!!! 3 Islamic attacks in 2 weeks????

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
I would guess it was a black bar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
I had an argue with a Muslim many years ago. He told so much bs that I told him I would no longer discuss with a grossly misinformed person. That it wouldn't make sense. He became angry but he accepted it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »
WOW!!! 3 Islamic attacks in 2 weeks????

Unbelieveable!  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

Hi Pheasant....now that you bring it up I don't remember as many attacks being done by muslims as there is now.
While Bush was president I do remember a couple of attacks done by muslims.
There was one attack at the El Al counter at LAX where some egyptian islamic pig shot some people, killing 1 or 2.
Then there was an attack on a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles by another islamic pig.
I despise muslims to no end. I hope they get wiped out when we take our Country back!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:43 PM »
Why the hell was a Muslim in a bar to begin with? They're not supposed to drink!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »

Hi Pheasant....now that you bring it up I don't remember as many attacks being done by muslims as there is now.
While Bush was president I do remember a couple of attacks done by muslims.
There was one attack at the El Al counter at LAX where some egyptian islamic pig shot some people, killing 1 or 2.
Then there was an attack on a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles by another islamic pig.
I despise muslims to no end. I hope they get wiped out when we take our Country back!

And everyone forgets the 'Crazy' Afghani who drove into the San Francisco Jewish Community Center/JCC. I consider it a terrorist attack as the dude ran over dozens of people, leading a high speed chase directly into the front entrance of the JCC. He even said he was a terrorist when they hauled him out of the vehicle.

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/08/29/san-fran-car-rampage-ends-at-jewish-community-center/

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »
In another ten years America will be where Eurabia is now regarding the cancer of Musrats.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 03:34:36 AM »
Why the hell was a Muslim in a bar to begin with? They're not supposed to drink!

They are neither supposed to gamble. But our gambling houses are filled by at least 80% with Turks, Albanians, Lebanese and Moroccans.... This is their falsity. They drink, gamble and do other things forbidden by their quran, yet they want to impose all of it's "laws" onto others!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 03:43:07 AM »

They are neither supposed to gamble. But our gambling houses are filled by at least 80% with Turks, Albanians, Lebanese and Moroccans.... This is their falsity. They drink, gamble and do other things forbidden by their quran, yet they want to impose all of it's "laws" onto others!

Hyades, you put it in a nutshell.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 07:10:04 AM »
So what do we learn?

ARM YOURSELF JTFERS!!!!

Show no fear! Be proud to be a Kahanist! Fight back if someone attacks you! HaShem is on our side! He will protect us!
It's time to act! Fight back! They must see the fire in your eyes! The fire of power and hate. They have to face an enemy if they look in our eyes!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »

I guess that means that Barack Hussein Obama could be a Muslim even if he did eat Spam in Hawaii

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »

I guess that means that Barack Hussein Obama could be a Muslim even if he did eat Spam in Hawaii

Yes. I have told always, that Muslims are the biggest hypocrites ever.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »
So what do we learn?

ARM YOURSELF JTFERS!!!!

Show no fear! Be proud to be a Kahanist! Fight back if someone attacks you! HaShem is on our side! He will protect us!
It's time to act! Fight back! They must see the fire in your eyes! The fire of power and hate. They have to face an enemy if they look in our eyes!!

A funny fact about that is that when Turks notice you don't have fear, they become incertain and leave you alone - in most cases, not always...

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »

What is Spam exactly?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 11:21:41 AM »
Lets not forget... that in reaction to this new wave of Muslim Convert Terrorism... Obama has said our law enforcement must BACK OFF investigating Muslim converts.

Boy, that makes sence

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
Mystery meat  :laugh: :::D :P  nothing i would want i am sure... :laugh:

What is Spam exactly?
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 02:54:47 PM »
Spam has pork in it. It's called a "luncheon meat" and comes in cans.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »

What a muck.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »
And according to Obama muSSlims are "part" of the USA...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.