Author Topic: New Youtube Video  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
New Youtube Video
« on: June 06, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »
Hi all,

I know it has been a long time...here is a new video that I did on youtube about Obama's ciaro speech.

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Moshe92

Re: New Youtube Video
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
Nice video. Do you still have the files for the videos on your old account on your computer? Maybe you could upload those video files onto your new account.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »
Excellent video,  Daleksfearme.   Thank You!       Every word you expressed in that video is the truth.      Barack Hussein Obama's evil agenda must be exposed!   This beast wasn't even born in the United States.    He's illegally occupying the White House and in the process of destroying the USA internally and externally. 

Keep up the great work.    G-d Bless you and your family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »
Yet another great video! You are very well read and grasp a clear understanding of Mid-East history.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 11:17:42 PM »
Nice video. Do you still have the files for the videos on your old account on your computer? Maybe you could upload those video files onto your new account.

sad to say, i lost them when I had computer trouble.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »
Hi all,

I know it has been a long time...here is a new video that I did on youtube about Obama's ciaro speech.

Thank you so much for your very informative video! God bless you for telling the truthful history! :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 05:33:23 AM »
I'm so glad you're back making videos!

Thanks.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 03:10:11 AM »

What a wonderful comeback on Zootube!

Great work brother Daleksfearme!!!

:fist: :fist: :fireworks: :fireworks: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :serbia: :fist: :fist: :clap:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »
There is no Palestine.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision