Author Topic: Only a Post Zionist piece of  (Read 414 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Only a Post Zionist piece of
« on: June 07, 2009, 12:30:38 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1194419829128&pagename=JPost%2FPage%2FVideoPlayer&videoId=1244034997905

you know what can manage to look fat sitting next to a woman who is probably in her third trimester of pregnancy.  Baskin is part of what is so bad about the Israeli media.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Only a Post Zionist piece of
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »
Glick has common sense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:34 AM »
Secularbeliever,    thanks for the link to the interview.      

This is the first time I've heard Gershon Baskin interviewed.     I completely agree with you about the damage that Baskin and those like him are causing.     He's the definition of a self hating individual.       From an American perspective,   it would be like making the argument that Texas,    New Mexico,    Arizona,   and California belong to Mexico.      Giving up land is even more pronounced for Israel because of the current very small size of the country.    Baskin and those like him are on the verge of insanity,   if they haven't already reached that point.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:24:14 AM »
I like that woman a lot.