Author Topic: Clinton is a Weasel of the Worst Kind  (Read 469 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Clinton is a Weasel of the Worst Kind
« on: June 07, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131752

It seems that Clintons statement about 'massive US response' if Iran should attack Israel was nothing more than a lie to get the Jewish vote. Now she has back-pedalled on this promise...

From the transcript of an Interview with Missess Clinton:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Your own envoy Dennis Ross has said one way to strengthen the position the United States going into these negotiations is to make it very clear that if Iran used nuclear weapons against Israel or any U.S. ally, that would be met as an attack on the United States [and would result in a] full response. Now, that was your position during the campaign, as well. Is it U.S. policy now?

CLINTON: I think it is U.S. policy to the extent that we have alliances and understandings with a number of nations. They may not be formal as it is with NATO, but, I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that were Israel to suffer a nuclear attack by Iran, there would be retaliation.

STEPHANOPOULOS: By the United States?

CLINTON: Well, I think there would be retaliation. And I think part of what is clear is we want to avoid a Middle East arms race which leads to nuclear weapons being in the possession of other countries in the Middle East. And we want to make clear that there are consequences and costs.

Clinton is the worst double-talker in history. This woman talks out of twenty sides of her mouth and not a single mouth makes sense. She is obviously in over her head just as the entire Obama administration is. This is very bad news because it emboldens the enemy and now there is no fear that attacking Israel would cause any response from US other than sanctions.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Clinton is a Weasel of the Worst Kind
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »
I was just going to post the same thing.  What is disgusting about Hillary is how she will do anything to keep her job.  Not that she is really any more pro Israel than Hussain but just a few months ago she was singing the opposite song.  Now she is in the Obama full press screw Israel mode.  I just wish Israel had the strength to stand up to these turds.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »
I could never stand the Clinton's yet seeing what has come along the pike in this past election makes them look tame in comparison. I think that as evil as the Clinton's may be whats going on in Washington is even to much for them. Since she took office  Hitlery looks ill most of the times.  I think she sees that this administration is completely out of control and at the end of the day doomed to fail. That failure  will very likely finish her politically.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
The sickest thing is that I just met a sick jew who was telling me that the Clintons are "true friends of Israel." Self hating jews still support this dyke whore. I wish that hashem would make an example of her and B Hussein Osama.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »
The sickest thing is that I just met a sick jew who was telling me that the Clintons are "true friends of Israel." Self hating jews still support this dyke whore. I wish that hashem would make an example of her and B Hussein Osama.

I wonder how far down the hole these 'jews' have their heads stuck... Anyone who reads the news can see that Clinton is no friend of Israel, never was, never will be. She and her perverted husband are the typical example of corrupt politicians.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »

I wonder how far down the hole these 'jews' have their heads stuck... Anyone who reads the news can see that Clinton is no friend of Israel, never was, never will be. She and her perverted husband are the typical example of corrupt politicians.

Even Dov Hikind who proclaims himself to be a supporter of the yesha communities, supported this lesbian trash when she was senator. I wonder how he will explain that one.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 10:54:04 PM »
I have always strongly disliked Hillary, but I dislike her even more now based on what she has been saying recently.