Author Topic: The Seven Layers of Gan Eden: and how white woman has sentenced me to Gehinnom  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
In 'Jalkut Shimeoni', Rabbi Joshua ben Levi describes what Gan Eden (the place wherein the righteous shall dwell in the Hereafter) will be like.  'Inside it are three hundred and ten worlds, and in it are seven classes of the righteous ....  The first consists of martyrs ....  The second consists of those drowned at sea [righteous Jews who died before dishonour] ....  In the third are Rabbi Jochanan ben Zakkai and his disciples ....  In the fourth class are they upon whom the cloud descended as a covering.  In the fifth class are the penitents and where they stand not even the perfectly righteous stand.  In the sixth class are the unmarried who never tasted sin (and remained chaste).  In the seventh class are the poor who are possessed of knowledge of Scripture and Mishnah and were engaged in a worldly occupation.  Cocnerning them it is written, "Let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice" ....  The Holy One, blessed be He, sits in their midst and expounds the Torah to them; as it is said, "Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of th eland, that they may dwell with Me.'

I.e. I was right all along that there is a special place in Hereafter reserved for the chaste.

I was chaste until a number of weeks ago.

The white woman, the tool of Satan, deceived me and deprived me of a place in the sixth layer of heaven, a layer of heaven just below the truly righteous who sit with Hashem and study Torah.

Now the white woman has defiled me and sentenced me to Gehinnom, she will continue to ignore and exclude ... not content with making my life hellish misery in this World, she has CONDEMNED ME TO PUNISHMENT IN THE WORLD TO COME - the white woman HAS MADE ME AN ABOMINATION BEFORE THE EYES OF OUR CREATOR.

THE WHITE WOMAN IS SATAN
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
YES BUT IF YOU ARE REPENTENT YOU GET TO A HIGHER LEVEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03