Author Topic: Alan Keyes tears into Obama!!!!  (Read 592 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Alan Keyes tears into Obama!!!!
« on: June 08, 2009, 04:12:21 AM »

Great video.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Alan Keyes tears into Obama!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:00:56 AM »
Great!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:06:09 AM »
Great video
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 07:13:16 AM »
Alan Keyes is a great black man..  He is too smart to communicate with negros, his own people threatend to murder him for joining conservative party.  He is very devoted..  He is 100 times smarter than Obama and he makes mince meat outta the so-called cum laude Harvard grad..  His language, etiquette and rational and critical reasoning skills so far surpass Obama that it is almost comical to watch the smiley faced black commie clown get his ass beat.  I really don't like negros at all, but I would have no problem voting for Keyes, cause he has his head on straight and actually, since he sees through the idiocies of his own race and doesn't have to kiss their ass, he can help point out the truth on this savage group of people that we cannot do openly in a political forum.   He is also great on gun rights, protecting children and ending the draconian ameriacn tax laws that totally contradict our Constitution.    I am aslso sick of all these so -called conservatives who support Obama, cause they cannot face the fact they are liberals who know nothing of the construction or foundations of America.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 07:30:50 AM »
When Alan Keyes was running against GWB in the republican primary, I voted for him. I can't say I'd do the same thing today. However he is a lot better than most of them.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »
Alan Keyes is a great black man..  He is too smart to communicate with negros, his own people threatend to murder him for joining conservative party.  He is very devoted..  He is 100 times smarter than Obama and he makes mince meat outta the so-called cum laude Harvard grad..  His language, etiquette and rational and critical reasoning skills so far surpass Obama that it is almost comical to watch the smiley faced black commie clown get his donkey beat.  I really don't like negros at all, but I would have no problem voting for Keyes, cause he has his head on straight and actually, since he sees through the idiocies of his own race and doesn't have to kiss their donkey, he can help point out the truth on this savage group of people that we cannot do openly in a political forum.   He is also great on gun rights, protecting children and ending the draconian ameriacn tax laws that totally contradict our Constitution.    I am aslso sick of all these so -called conservatives who support Obama, cause they cannot face the fact they are liberals who know nothing of the construction or foundations of America.

You  hit the nail right on the head. Its a shame Keyes wasnt in mcains place last election