Author Topic: Wilders tells the Dutch elite what they are  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Wilders tells the Dutch elite what they are
« on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:30 AM »
Wilders tells the Dutch elite what they are

View from the Right 02 June 2009
By Lawrence Auster

Dutch journalist Joanie de Rijke, a sort of blonde Daniel Pearl wannabe, went to Afghanistan and sought to interview the leader of a Taliban group that had ambushed and killed ten French soldiers. Instead of giving her an interview, the leader kidnapped her, held her for six days while repeatedly raping her, then released her in exchange for $100,000 ransom. After her release, she said in media interviews that while her captors "did horrible things to me ... [t]hey also respected me.... They are not monsters."

Geert Wilders told the Dutch parliament that the story

is a perfect illustration of the moral decline of our elites. They are so blinded by their own ideology that they turn a blind eye to the truth. Rape? Well, I would put this into perspective, says the leftist journalist: the Taliban are not monsters.... It is not just this raped journalist who is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, but the entire Dutch elite. The only moral reference they have is: do not irritate the Muslims--that is the one thing they will condemn.

Wilders's speech has set off outrage among ... the Dutch elite. In an excellent article at The Brussels Journal, a model of what journalism ought to be, Thomas Landen provides a full account of de Rijke's kidnapping and brings out the meaning of her behavior, which he calls, not Stockholm Syndrome, but Pre-Captivity Stockholm Syndrome:

Those who have been abducted and suffer from Stockholm syndrome usually have not placed themselves in danger willingly. They had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The phenomenon illustrated by the case of Joanie de Rijke is that of people who for ideological reasons deny the existence of danger and subsequently put themselves in danger. Unlike ordinary Stockholm syndrome sufferers they do not begin to shown signs of loyalty to the criminal while in captivity, but have already surrendered to the criminal before their captivity, and, indeed, have ended up in captivity as a consequence of their ideological blindness.

I would add this. De Rijke wanted to interview Taliban fighters who had killed ten French soldiers. So she regarded these enemies, not as enemies and murderers to be captured or killed, but as interesting subjects for a human interest story. She sought to legitimize them even before she met them.

She's like Daniel Pearl. I've never seen Pearl criticized for his despicable, not to mention suicidally reckless, conduct in wanting to interview mass murdering enemies of the United States as though they were legitimate figures, and write them up in the Wall Street Journal. As Pearl himself made clear, he saw himself not as an American, but as a "journalist," as a transnational person, occupying some neutral ground equidistant from both the United States and al Qaeda. He willingly put himself in the hands of people who he knew were enemies and murderers, and they proceeded to murder him. De Rijke got off relatively easy, perhaps because she's a woman and not Jewish.

Also, in the photo of de Rijke, she looks like an addled fool in love with herself.

- end of initial entry -

Terry Morris writes:

You wrote:

"She sought to legitimize them even before she met them."

Call me a cynic, but I tend to think that she sought, above all, to legitimize herself:

She is a victim of the horrible things her captors did to her, due the sympathy she so longs for. And yet she is a compassionate, generous, loving, caring person, acknowledging, as she does, that they are not monsters in spite of the horrible things they did to her. In fact, they also respected her. This will earn her the adulation which she also craves. After all, isn't she a wonderfully strong soul, not to have developed hatred, but rather love and respect, in her heart for those who did such terrible things to her while in captivity? Plus, their rape of her is totally understandable given that they are deprived of sexual gratification. Thus, she is the mark of a true selfless saint.

I'd like to see a professionally done psych evaluation on (...)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Wilders tells the Dutch elite what they are
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 06:31:18 AM »
I think leftists like being raped she was probably gratefull   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »
She's a dumb arrogant whore.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:39:27 AM »
She's a dumb arrogant whore.
+ stupid as a rock
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:56 AM »
Wilders is great. This is really what they are.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »
May Gd protect Wilders to live a long healthy life...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »
Wow, that muslim nazi repeatedly raped a naive Eurotrash blondie, got paid 6 figures for it, and she's actually grateful for the experience!  These Whoreopean lefties are so easy to turn out!  No wonder the Albanian muslim nazis are having a field day in Europe.  I wonder how much I could get for putting her on the corner?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
MANY JEWS HATE HIM IN HUNGARY (but of course there are Jews who also support him), THE MEDIA TOLD THAT HE IS ANTI-SEMITIC!!! IS IT RIGHT?? HE IS REALLY "NAZI-FRIEND" ?   :o  >:(

I HOPE IT IS ONLNY A LEFT/COMMUNIST LIE!!!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »
MANY JEWS HATE HIM IN HUNGARY (but of course there are Jews who also support him), THE MEDIA TOLD THAT HE IS ANTI-SEMITIC!!! IS IT RIGHT?? HE IS REALLY "NAZI-FRIEND" ?   :o  >:(

Of cause. He is loyal to Israel. Pure lies. Wilders is the only guy who is good.

And I am extra critical.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 03:08:36 PM »

Of cause. He is loyal to Israel. Pure lies. Wilders is the only guy who is good.

And I am extra critical.

Thanks, I BELIEVE YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE LEFT SIDE'S LIES!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »

And I am extra critical.

Thanks, I BELIEVE YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE LEFT SIDE'S LIES!

This is leftist propaganda! He strongly supports Israel and Judaism as well Zionism. He calls Zionism the only answer to Islamic threat in Middle East. Plus he had a strong Jewish audience.
Just as Ralph Giordano WHO IS JEWISH, islam-critics are always called Nazis. People really called Ralph Giordano as Nazi because he as a Jew said "there is no place for mega-mosques in Judeo-Christian Occident and there is no reason for women looking like human penguins (speaking about the burqa) and being rightless in Western countries. I don't support it and I can't stand it. I just don't want such aberrations in my country Germany." Now tell me where this is Nazi!?
He was already criticized a lot by leftist media not only as a Judeo-Nazi but also as islamophobic multiculturalism-opponent. And the best of all he caonsiders the the second one as truth!  ;D :::D

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 02:19:44 AM »
I am really disturbed by this woman's mentality. They raped her repeatedly, but treated her right: what's wrong with her? People with this popular way of thinking deserve this popular form of barbaric treatment.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 02:42:19 AM »
To true shitler worshiping nazis Wilders is "zionist pupet" and  to comie islam loving usefall idiots he's "zionist nazi". The true modern nazism is Israel hatred. Israel both as state and as people.
Sentinel you woud get 25 years; kufirs don't have licence to rape, steal and kill like Koranimals in west have. Besides  i woud never touch this Nordico-Bolshie whore even paid.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm