Author Topic: 8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent  (Read 2734 times)

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: 8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:10 PM »
This is so horrible and it should be put out in the main stream media!!! :'(
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »

Yeah he wouldn't do that. Serb Avenger is a really great Christian and a good person all around. I was just hoping nobody thought that I thought any less of a baby because of their race. I think all children are gifts from G-d and deserve to be cherished by their parents. I'm just so sad that this baby's mother didn't love her child enough to protect them.
Of course I knew that you do not think ill of the innocent baby, Rubystars. I pointed out that the baby was black only to demonstrate that 90% of the victims of schvartze savages are fellow blacks. This is the way that they treat innocent and helpless members of their own race. When they treat fellow blacks like this, it is obvious that they mean it when they say they want to exterminate whitey.

May G-d avenge the blood of this innocent child and destroy this savage demon as well as all of his family members.

It seems like some of the most brutal things they do are to their own people, like the cannibalism in Africa, the boiling and microwaving of babies, etc. I saw one video where this poor black woman had acid thrown on her face by another black. She didn't really have a face anymore, yet it didn't kill her, and she was blind. It upset me so much to see that, because they didn't even do it for any reason, they just randomly attacked her as she was walking down the street. I hope that one day that God will work through righteous people like Pastor Manning and others to reach more of them but it's up to them to listen to the message and I don't think most of them want to.