Author Topic: 8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent  (Read 2743 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:48:50 AM »
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/gretna_man_arrested_in_rape_an.html     

West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old
by C.J. Lin, The Times-Picayune
Sunday June 07, 2009, 9:50 AM
Arnold Ross

A 17-year-old Terrytown man was arrested on charges of aggravated rape and first-degree murder of an 8-month-old child Saturday afternoon, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Arnold T. Ross, of 136 Friedrichs Road in Terrytown, was booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Facility. No bond is available on the first-degree murder charge.

Ross was arrested after officers responded to a call of an unresponsive infant at 1656 Gary Court, Apt. B, near Gretna.

The infant, Da-Von Lonzo, was taken to Ochsner Westbank where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, according to a release issued by Col. John Fortunato, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

The death was initially unclassified, but the Jefferson Parish coroner's office later reported it as a homicide after an autopsy of the child's body revealed multiple fractures consistent with a beating and tears in the anus.

Ross, who said he was the boyfriend of the infant's mother, initially told detectives that the baby fell down the stairs while he was babysitting, Fortunato said. But a neighbor reported hearing loud noises coming from the apartment, and investigators noted inconsistencies in Ross's account.

Ross later admitted that he beat the infant repeatedly when he would not stop crying, Fortunato said. When the child began to defecate on himself, Ross said he tried to clean it up, causing the tears, according to the release.

Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack cocaine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault.

Photo of the negro with link
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: 8 month old baby raped and anally raped by black rodent
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »
Burn him! Burn the animal!!!  >:( (It's happening in Hungary too, but here the gypsies do that)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 08:27:41 AM »
There was exactly the same case with a Muslim from Germany before a few monthes.

http://www.abendblatt.de/hamburg/article1034238/Kleinkind-vergewaltigt-eine-Mutter-vor-Gericht.html

here is one similiar story about a bolschewik female journalist, who lived together with a Muzzie. The Muzzie raped the little girls and one of them jumped out of the fifth level window. Of cause the bolschewik journalist is defending the Muzz to this day. This is the cause, why I don't believe Europe can be saved.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/missbrauchsvorwuerfe-unglaubliche-story_aid_210888.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »
The mother and qurananimal should both pay a very heavy price
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
This is the most in-human act on earth.  Beyond words.  He needs to be swinging on the gallows.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 10:16:33 AM »
Immediate death penalty.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »
Death sentence.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 12:12:38 PM »
This is why the KKK was formed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
This MONSTER deserves the death penalty.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »

Will he get it?  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »

Of course they will sentence him to death.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

Of course they will sentence him to death.

If he lived in Hungary, He would get only 5 years.  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »
At least 99% of all blacks and Muslims are total filth.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 04:26:32 PM »
the "mother" who left the baby with the beast should be put behind the bars, with apes like her.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »

This is why lynchings happened.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »

Actually it was formed for reconstruction purposes of the south though we don't support the KKK here though.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »
This probably wont be reported much by the mainstream media.  They will continue to only report minor crimes by whites and such.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »
This is why many people say that shvartzas do much better when they have a white master. Can you imagine something like this happening on a plantation? The shvartza would of been skinned to the bone alive.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
If I am not mistaken, the murdered infant was black too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »

Yes but the child was innocent and didn't deserve for anything bad to happen to it.

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

Yes but the child was innocent and didn't deserve for anything bad to happen to it.

Serb Avenger wasn't implying that the child wasn't innocent because he was black.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 09:22:29 PM »

Serb Avenger wasn't implying that the child wasn't innocent because he was black.

Yeah he wouldn't do that. Serb Avenger is a really great Christian and a good person all around. I was just hoping nobody thought that I thought any less of a baby because of their race. I think all children are gifts from G-d and deserve to be cherished by their parents. I'm just so sad that this baby's mother didn't love her child enough to protect them.

Moshe92

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 09:31:29 PM »

Yeah he wouldn't do that. Serb Avenger is a really great Christian and a good person all around. I was just hoping nobody thought that I thought any less of a baby because of their race. I think all children are gifts from G-d and deserve to be cherished by their parents. I'm just so sad that this baby's mother didn't love her child enough to protect them.

I agree. Serb Avenger is a great person.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 09:59:09 PM »

Of course I knew that you do not think ill of the innocent baby, Rubystars. I pointed out that the baby was black only to demonstrate that 90% of the victims of schvartze savages are fellow blacks. This is the way that they treat innocent and helpless members of their own race. When they treat fellow blacks like this, it is obvious that they mean it when they say they want to exterminate whitey.

May G-d avenge the blood of this innocent child and destroy this savage demon as well as all of his family members.