Author Topic: FILTHY LIBERAL SCUMBAGS THAT ARE NON STOP ATTACKING PALIN.. ANIMAL SCUM  (Read 838 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
1. Cafferty: Listen to Palin or Gingrich? 'Or Just Stick Needles in Your Eyes?'
To hearty laughter from what sounded like anchor Wolf Blitzer (who would have a live mike, but listen and judge for yourself), CNN's Jack Cafferty on Tuesday afternoon asked on The Situation Room whether viewers would rather just stick needles in their eyes than listen to Sarah Palin or Newt Gingrich (with video)

2. Comedian on Today Show Trashes Sarah Palin: She's 'Very Much Like Herpes'
VH1 comedian Chuck Nice appeared on Tuesday's Today show and compared Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to the sexually transmitted disease herpes. He mocked: "But, Sarah Palin to the GOP, this is what I've got to say, she is very much like herpes, she's not going away." (with video)

3. Reagan the 'Moses of...Greedy White Men'; Beat Reagan Statue with Shoe Like Saddam's?
On HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, D.L. Hughley insisted you never saw drugs or drive-byes or homeless people in inner-cities before Reagan cut social programs and became the Moses of...greedy white men. Jeremy Scahill predicted the new Reagan statue will be dragged through the street like the Saddam statue with some kid hitting it with a shoe. (with video)

4. CBS's Early Show Gushes Over Obama Date Night In Paris
On Monday, CBS correspondent Richard Roth gave a glowing report on President and Michelle Obama in Paris: "The big tourist treat in Paris this weekend was for the tourists treated to a sight of the Obamas driving by. For the President and First Lady, the treat may have been a European reprise of their date night in New York a week ago."
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Wolf, everything the liberals do to Palin is going to backfire on them.
The liberals are so afraid of Sarah Palin.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Wolf, everything the liberals do to Palin is going to backfire on them.
The liberals are so afraid of Sarah Palin.

Oh Elizabeth, I hope you are right! We NEED everything to backfire on them and sooner than later! I think you are right, your prediction of obamanation being impeached..........by September, hopefully, people will have had enough of this monster. I still can't believe the libs are fawning all over him yet and he can do no wrong. How disgusting!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
The more the Left slanders this beautiful patriot, the harder I'm going to work to make sure she is elected.

Moshe92

This is a problem not only among comedians but also within the mainstream media. I wish the best for Sarah Palin.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Why is reagan being blamed for their problems, since when are white people obligated to pay for social programs to help a bunch of helpless gorillas?
him being so rich why doesnt he give all his money to those causes
dumb ape.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:36:25 AM by MuslimSlayer90 »