Author Topic: Police: At least 2 shot inside Holocaust Museum  (Read 4571 times)

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
Police: At least 2 shot inside Holocaust Museum
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:02 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) - Authorities say at least two people have been shot at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.
D.C. police spokeswoman Traci Hughes says a person walked into the museum with a rifle and shot a guard. Hughes says the shooter was also shot.

Hughes says the victims' conditions were not known. Both were being taken to a hospital.

U.S. Park Police gave slightly different information, saying three people had been shot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Police: At least 2 shot inside Holocaust Museum
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »
OMG!!! this is sickening

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:19:42 PM »
MSNBC says it's a 89 (?) year old White Supremacist named Von Brunn

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »

That actually wouldnt shock me.  These stupid Nazis are typically fossils (IE Buchanan) who are senile and deranged.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »
Here is the article http://news.aol.com/article/holocaust-museum-shooting/522206?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fholocaust-museum-shooting%2F522206
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »
Here is his site                 

It's been taken down. They never take qurananimal sites down 

http://www.holywesternempire.org/page2.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:13:04 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
more on the Gentleman                                  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/10/shots-fired-national-holocaust-museum-dc/     
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »
Unreal
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »

That actually wouldnt shock me.  These stupid Nazis are typically fossils (IE Buchanan) who are senile and deranged.

theres a difference between a guy Buchanan's age and a guy thats 89 though

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »
I don't think thats his real age 

Google cache of his site                         http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:waq3Q34w1lkJ:www.holywesternempire.org/+site:http://www.holywesternempire.org/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:11:35 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »
I don't think thats his real age 

Google cache of his site                         http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:waq3Q34w1lkJ:www.holywesternempire.org/+site:http://www.holywesternempire.org/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is a horrible tragedy.  I'd figure for some ancient white supremecist nazi, his head probably exploded into a psychotic episode when he saw a negro U.S. president giving a speech at a holocaust memorial in Germany! 

And it's the height of irony that for all the millions of Jews the nazis actually killed, that his obsession would be about the Jews fictitiously killing Aryans.  As for Jews in banking and finance, I figure they're the best suited for the job just like blacks dominate the NBA because they can best put a ball in a hoop.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »
You see this is osama husseins fault at his moslem speech in cairo he compared the Holocaust to  qurananimal refugee therefore it's osama obamas fault   

his site                                           http://www.holywesternempire.org/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »
You see this is osama husseins fault at his moslem speech in cairo he compared the Holocaust to  qurananimal refugee therefore it's osama obamas fault   

his site                                           http://www.holywesternempire.org/

I reiterate that the negative vibrations mutually reinforce each other.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 02:56:30 PM »

Yes indeed i wouldn't be suprised if the govt was behind it to give hussein more power

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »
Oh my G-d, I just read the first few pages of the shooter's antisemitic anti-Torah rants and the author is an absolute certifiable nutcase and needed psychiatric help more than anything.  Man, what a lunatic!!!  This shooting is a terrible tragedy and the twisted lunacy behind it is just unreal.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
I just heard that the Black security guard died. Now watch the apes say "dat if that brotha not be working for da Jew man Da brutha he be still 'live today! Mmm Hmmm!"

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 03:45:54 PM »
F*CK THESE WHITE TRASH NAZI PIGS... Its time we start finding these little white N*ggers and hunt them their ass*es like jackrabbits.   I dunno bout you, but I go armed everywhere I go and if some piece of sh*t nazi wants a piece of me, I am gonna give him the fight of his life..   Somebody needs to go to one of their white nationalist meetings and decorate it with swiss cheese corps and pools of fresh rosy red blood.   This iwhat I dont like about this country, we harbor white supremacists, black supremacists, islamic savages.. This is not what our founding fathers had in mind when fighting with their brave souls to give this nation its birth and our people freedom.  TO hell with all this! This government protects and empowers these savages.. Its time for vigilante justice and to make good of our personal freedoms, before we lose them!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

Yes indeed i wouldn't be suprised if the govt was behind it to give hussein more power

You mean like Reichstag fire, where Marinus van der Lubbe is supposed to be the archetype of James W. von Brunn.

Oh No; it is an old tactics but sometimes it works. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »

You mean like Reichstag fire, where Marinus van der Lubbe is supposed to be the archetype of James W. von Brunn.

Oh No; it is an old tactics but sometimes it works. 

Yes!! the Boldhevik  T.V. network msnbc is trying to paint all conservatives as nazis :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:09:06 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
 Somebody needs to go to one of their white nationalist meetings and decorate it with swiss cheese corps and pools of fresh rosy red blood.

If that happened I would celebrate and dance in the streets like the Fakestinians did after 9-11  8)
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
One page of his site said "I am getting near the end of the diving board." Maybe that should have been a warning to people who were reading it that this guy might not have been stable.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »
One page of his site said "I am getting near the end of the diving board." Maybe that should have been a warning to people who were reading it that this guy might not have been stable.
He was pro muzzie like  the leftists

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »

LOOK AT THJ.... JERK- meaning ITS OK what the DUMMY DID just b/c he's older- you are a liberal jerk.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :beast: :beast: :beast: :beast:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »
Needles to say... Im glad that the security guard did his job.... and I lament that he is dead... R.I.P.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 05:11:52 PM »

LOOK AT THJ.... JERK- meaning ITS OK what the DUMMY DID just b/c he's older- you are a liberal jerk.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :beast: :beast: :beast: :beast:

Yeah... Im a bit confused why THJ brought that up as well.